State of Gujarat Travel Answers

change location

lookig fo hotel room in Sasan Gir

by ajpv47 Online Now Feb 25, 2005 at 5:15 PM

I am interested in visiting Gir National Park in early April.... Would like to get a number of hotel choices. Not to many in guide books or online........Looking to spend 20..00 to 30.00 per night....

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • "Lion Safari Camp" in Sasan Gir Gujarat

by campsofindia Online Now Apr 7, 2005 at 3:23 AM

Hi this is Sumit 26 Male , Single from the foot hill of the Himalayas (Nainital).It was nice to know that you are visiting Sasan Gir,Gujarat. I can advise you to stay at "Lion Safari Camps" at Sasan Gir,Gujarat these are luxury and air conditioned camps with attached bathroom with all aminities.Lion Safari Camps have come up so nicely that at they are the best Camps in Sasan Gir for the wildlife & Nature lovers attracting people to come & stay there who are just for a visit to the Santuary from all part of the countries.For further details can visit the site www.campsofindia.com which will help u a lot and if u need more information about places in India can mail me any time at maneaterofhimalayas@yahoo.co.in. as I am a very very friendly guy like making friends from all over the world so feel free to maill me any time.

Cheer!
    SUMIT

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular State of Gujarat Travel Answer Locations