change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Car Rental Service in Delhi

Delhi Oct 1, 2015 at 12:59 AM

Hi Members,

I want a list for the car rental service providers in delhi, because i have to go for a trip to rajasthan on 7th Oct with family. Also, i need some reviews for Micar also, if anyone have taken their services for car on rent.

Little help will highly appriciated!!!
      Thank you

• trek to triund

McLeod Ganj Sep 24, 2015 at 1:13 AM

for a trek to triund should can we get the tents on the top? or do we have to carry it?

• Flood Alert in Kashmir

Srinagar Sep 23, 2015 at 11:37 PM

Hi friends
      I am visiting Srinagar on 27th of September. But due to heavy rain, flood has alerted. Can anyone update the present weather condition and is it advisable to visit Kashmir ....very confused. May I cancel the trip?? I am eagerly waiting for this trip for a long time....Please help and suggest

• Lay over at Delhi Airport

Delhi Sep 23, 2015 at 9:06 AM

Hi Guys I'll be traveling to Delhi on mid November, So I have a long lay off of 11 hrs so I don't want to get out of airport. Do I have to go through immigration?, I am from Nepal and what can i do inside airport during my layoff period any ideas will be very helpful.

• nj0110's Profile Photo

Pune - Places to go around using public transport

Pune Sep 9, 2015 at 2:36 AM

I am loking for places to go around on this weekend from Pune..Please let me know for the best accessible places using public transport. Not sure whether to go for a day or two.. Based on the options I would plan accordingly. thanks in advance.

• Baggage shipping options at chennai domestic airport

Chennai (Madras) Sep 7, 2015 at 9:32 AM

I'll be arriving in chennai from Chicago on September 11th at around 3 a m and same day at 6 a m I'll be flying to Madurai in jet airways. I'm carrying two baggage weighing approximately 20 kg each. Jet airways baggage policy allow only 1 baggage weighing 15 for domestic travel and their excessive baggage charges are way too expensive (Rs. 300 per kg). What are the options available in chennai airport for safely shipping my luggage to Madurai? Is there any 24 hrs domestic cargo handling services available within Chennai airport that I can use for shipping my luggage? Please advise any help is greatly appreciated. Thank in advance.

• Chennai to Mamallapuran on Bus Z568C

Mamallapuram Sep 6, 2015 at 7:33 AM

Cannot find the bus on METROPOLITAN TRANSPORT CORPORATION website. Is the bus number still operational? If so its timings?

• transport from cochin airport to varkarla

Kochi Sep 6, 2015 at 1:36 AM

my friend and I will be arriving at Cochin airport on 16/11/15 at 07.50, we are travelling to Varkarla. does anyone know if it is possible to get a bus from the airport to Varkala? if not what is the best budget way to travel

• what to wear

Dalhousie Oct 1, 2015 at 12:30 PM

Hello, i jst wanna knw what to wear in dalhousie in the month of november... Which places r the best to visit there? LET ME KNW some adventurer things to do in dalhousie if any...
      Thnks :)

India Sep 29, 2015 at 8:03 AM

To travel from Burma to India by road, I am pretty sure I need
      1. A Myanmar travel permit to go to Tamu
      2. An Indian entry visa
      Am arriving at Mandalay from Thailand, can I get the above there or only in Yangon

• Goa to Thailand

Goa Sep 27, 2015 at 3:39 AM

While Im on holiday in Goa I would like to fly to Thailand stay for 1 week, then fly back to Goa. Would my visa allow re entry. All information would be appreciated. TIA

• diet of mahad

Mahad Sep 25, 2015 at 6:02 AM

what do people of mahad at?

• kerala..cherai beach

Ernakulam Sep 24, 2015 at 3:01 AM

Hi we are going to stay on cherai beach..are there any restaurants on this beach please

• Weather in Kerala

Kochi Sep 23, 2015 at 5:49 PM

Hi, I've booked a holiday from the 23rd October - 6th November for 2 weeks in Kerala, staying in Munnar, Varkala, not sure about the rest yet! I'm a bit concerned as I'm hearing mixed things about the weather... I'm taking my daughter and was planning on a sunshine break! What is the rain like at this time, I don't want it to spoil our time here... Starting to wish I booked a different time, anyone been at this time? Thanks in advance!!

• Weather in Kerala late October, early November

State of Kerala Sep 23, 2015 at 5:46 PM

Ive booked a holiday in Kerala from 23rd October - 6th November, staying in Fort cochin, Munnar, Varkala, not sure where else! Im just a bit concerned about weather, I booked as I was recommended to go from October but Im reading mixed things. Can anyone help with what the weather is actually like? I was hoping for sunshine! Im taking my daughter and don't want the trip to be spoiled by rain…Thank you in advance. Also any tips on where to stay or restaurants or anything not to be missed would be much appreciated! Thanks again

• Ankita08's Profile Photo

Weather in Macleodganj and dharamshala in the month of September and october?

Macleodganj Sep 22, 2015 at 10:38 AM

I am planning a trip to macleodganj and Dharamshala but very confused about the state of weather during this time. Should i carry my winter jacket or rain coat during this time of the year....Please suggest...

• taj mahal night view tickets

India Sep 21, 2015 at 1:12 PM

Can anybody please provide with any options for getting the tickets for the night view of the Taj Mahal without being physically present there at the counter?? I have read that the tickets for the night view are given only in person and that too a day before the show. Any tours and travels or guides who can help?

• Price of Beer in Goa

Goa Sep 21, 2015 at 12:35 AM

I came to know that the state Govt. has hiked the taxes on Petrol and Liquor in Goa. So what is the new cost of a pint and bottle of Budweiser in Goa. We are planning for a guys trip so lots of beer will be required. answer will help us with budgeting n all. Thanks

• Mount Abu trip

State of Rajasthan Sep 17, 2015 at 12:01 AM

Hi, I am new here. Can anyone give me idea about mount abu trip? Which places most amazing to see and how many price of hotels to stay there for 3 days ?

• Trip to Munnar

Munnar Sep 15, 2015 at 3:23 AM

I’m visiting Munnar from Mumbai during my December vacation with my friends. We will land in Cochin airport and from there we will be directly heading to Munnar. It’s a 3 day trip and we have arranged a rental car in Cochin from Flaneur Cabs for our trip. What are the places that can be covered in 3 days? How much will it all cost to stay in Munnar (including stay in 3 star or deluxe hotels, cost of sightseeing and food)? I would be grateful if I could hear from you. Thanks!

• Nightlife & Location in Delhi

New Delhi Sep 10, 2015 at 11:57 AM

What is the best area of Delhi to stay in for nightlife? Going Sep 18-22nd and want to celebrate my birthday over the weekend (also looking for a fabulous way to celebrate on Mon 21st my actual bday). Looking for a dance club with fun Bollywood music. Also wanting advice on hotels in the area.

• joseph_thar's Profile Photo

any sharing travellers?

Goa Sep 8, 2015 at 10:46 PM

i am going to goa from pune tomorrow .(10-9-2015 to 15-9-2015).driving alone in my new jeep..will be there for 4-5 days! anybody wish to join in travel ?thankyou

• Best Food In Maharashtra

State of Maharashtra Sep 18, 2015 at 10:35 PM

In Food so many dishes and recipes available. What is best food in Maharashtra?

• Connecting flight

India Sep 16, 2015 at 7:53 PM

I due to land at Mumbai international airport at 16:40, and planning to book a domestic connecting flight to 20:10,
      is it enough time ? can i make it to that flight ?

• Thekkady or Munnar?

Alappuzha Sep 14, 2015 at 5:42 AM

Hey guys!! I’m so happy and excited as my marriage will be on next month. I’m eagerly waiting for the day. We have planned to go to honeymoon in Kerala’s most beautiful places which we still haven’t made a decision. We have booked a cab in Cochin as we will be landing at Cochin airport and from there we are planning to go to either Munnar or Thekkady. Can anyone help me to decide which place should we go for honeymoon? I would be looking forward for your comments and suggestions. Thanks!!

Popular State of Arunachal Pradesh Travel Answer Locations

• Girl of Arunachal

State of Arunachal Pradesh Sep 7, 2014 at 4:09 AM

How is the character of Arunachal girl …

4 Answers Sep 21, 2014 at 7:50 PM
    • Girl of Arunachal

State of Arunachal Pradesh Sep 7, 2014 at 4:08 AM

How is the character of Arunachal girl …

2 Answers Sep 8, 2014 at 3:46 AM
    • Atmosphere

State of Arunachal Pradesh Jan 15, 2014 at 5:15 AM

What type of weather is expected in Arunachal Pradesh in February including the following parameters ?

1. Average max and min temp at Bomdila, Dirang, Sela and Tawang
      2. Precipitation in this area, if any.
      3. Wind speed at these places.
      4. Fog or sunshine

2 Answers Jan 15, 2014 at 7:02 AM
    • nathanronen's Profile Photo

How is this Itinerary -- Sorry it is a bit long (f or AP and Nagaland)

State of Arunachal Pradesh Jan 17, 2013 at 8:57 AM

Hello Everyone,

I am planning a trip in December 2013 to the North East of India specifically to Nagaland and Arunachal Pradesh.
      I am interested in tribes so I will attend the Hornbill Festival in Nagaland.

I have been suggested a 28night/29 day trip but i think it may be too long. Anything you think may be omitted, missing, or needs to be added. I love photography so I enjoy seeing people and landscapes.

Is Kaziranga National Park and Shillong worth the time to visit if I am already going to Tawang for example?

Any suggestions are welcome! Appreciate your expertise and help

Dec 2: Arrive in Delhi (maybe continue to Kolkata if flight available)

Dec 3: Delhi – Dimapur (via Kolkata) – Kohima --- Upon arrival visit Kisama to attend the Hornbill

Dec 4: Kohima-- another day of the Hornbill festival

Dec 5: Kohima – Khonoma – Kohima

Dec 6: Kohima – Touphema -- In the morning again visit the Hornbill festival and spend the first half of the day. Then drive to Touphema Tourist Village. On the drive stop to visit the state museum. On arrival visit ‘Touphema Bawe’
      In the evening see a traditional / cultural presentation from the local villagers. Overnight at the hotel.

Dec 7: Touphema – Mokokchung
      Drive to Mokokchung. Go through villages of the Rengma tribes at Tsemenyiu and the Lotha
      Naga tribes in Wokha district. Also visit the AO village of Ungma and
      Mopunchuket. Overnight in Mokokchung in travel lodge.

Dec 8: Mokokchung – Noklak
      After breakfast drive to Noklak also visit Ungma village of the Ao tribe if we did not do so on Dec 7. Then proceed to Noklak – visit villages of the Chang tribe enroute.

Dec 9: Noklak – Day trip to Pangsha village
      Walk through the village and interact with the people. From here drive up to a place called Dan, this is a small place. Meet and interact with the people settled in this place. After
      visit drive back to Noklak. Overnight in Noklak.

Dec 10: Noklak – Tuensang
      Visit one or more villages in the neighbouring place then drive back to Tuensang.
      On arrival visit the old Tuensang village of the ChangTribes. Overnight in Tuensang.

Dec 11: Tuensang – Mon
      Drive to Mon. Vvisit Monyakchu village. On arrival visit the nearby Chui village. Later return back for overnight stay in Mon.

Dec 12: Mon - Day Trip to Longwa Village. Might need packed lunch..
      Later return back to Mon for overnight stay.

Dec 13: Mon – Dibrugarh
      Drive to Dibrugarh. En route visit Sibsagar (includeing
      Kareng Ghar, Rang Ghar Siva Dol and Tai Museum). On arrival, visit the local market. Overnight in Dibrugarh.

Dec 14: Dibrugarh – Along
      On arrival, visit the Mithun and Jersey Cross Breeding Farm at Kamaki. Overnight in Along.

Dec 15: Along -- Whole day in Along, visiting villages of the Adi Gallo. Take a walk from Kabu village to Paya village – along the Siang River and have picnic lunch there.

Dec 16: Along – Daporijo -- Drive to Daporijo. On arrival, visit the Hillmiri and Tagin tribes’ villages. Spend the night in a typical Hillmiri tribal village. Overnight at Village Guest House.

Dec 17: Daporijo – Ziro -- Set off for Ziro. Along the way stop at a village inhabited by Hillmiri tribes – Later check into guest house and visit the local market.Overnight in Ziro.

Dec 18: Ziro-- Visit the villages of the Apatani people in Ziro. After full day visit to tribal villages, return back to Ziro for overnight stay.

Dec 19: Ziro – Bhalukpong -- Drive to Bhalukpong. Along the way visit villages of the Nyishi tribe. Check in to hotel on arrival.

Dec 20: Bhalukpong – Dirang -- Enroute visit Dirang Dzong at Old Dirang village. Drive along the Kameng River. Check into hotel on arrival. Overnight in Dirang.

Dec 21: Dirang – Sela Pass - Tawang
      Drive to Tawang. On the way, stop by the Sela Pass. Also, visit Nuranang fall. Check into hotel Gakyi Khang Zhang. Evening walk around Tawang town.

Dec 22: Tawang -- Visit the Tawang Monastery, Visit a Monpa village, and Ani Gompa. Evening visit market and later return back to
      the hotel for overnight stay.

Dec 23: Tawang – Day trip to Zemithang -- Visit the Gorsam chorten in Zemithang Later driveback to Tawang. Overnight in Tawang.

Dec 24: Tawang – Bomdila -- Drive to Bomdila. Enroute visit Urgelling monastery. Before crossing Sela Pass stop at Jaswant Garh. Later visit lower Gompa and the local market. Overnight in Bomdila.

Dec 25: Bomdila – Kaziranga National Park -- Drive to the Kaziranga National Park. Overnight at the jungle lodge/resort.

Dec 26: Kaziranga National Park
      Early morning enter the National Park on elephant back. Return to the hotel/ lodge for breakfast. Then visit nearby village inhabited by Mishing tribe. In the afternoon go inside the park for open jeep safari. Return to lodge. Overnight at the jungle lodge.

Dec 27: Kaziranga National Park
      Early morning go for another elephant ride inside the park. Then visit a nearby tea and rubber plantation. In the afternoon enter the park for open jeep safari from another side. Return to lodge.

Dec 28: Kaziranga National Park – Shillong -- Transfer to Shillong –Overnight at the hotel in Shillong.

Dec 29: Shillong – Day trip to Cherrapunjee --- Drive to Shillong Peak. Later drive to Cherrapunjee and visit the Thankharang Park
      and Nohkalikai fall. Return to Shillong. Evening, visit market.

Dec 30: Shillong – Guwahati Airport -- Drive to Guwahati. On arrival, transfer to the airport to board the schedule flight for Delhi.

1 Answer Jan 18, 2013 at 9:08 PM

AP and Nagaland Tour Operator Needed

State of Arunachal Pradesh Jan 17, 2013 at 8:55 AM

Can anyone recommend an excellent tour operator for Nagaland and Arunachal Pradesh. Will make trip to this area for December 2013.

Thank you.

1 Answer Oct 21, 2014 at 10:37 AM

North East India Tour -- AP and Nagaland in December 2013

State of Arunachal Pradesh Jan 17, 2013 at 8:54 AM

I would like to do a comprehensive tour of Nagaland and Arunachal Pradesh in December 2013. In my other thread I was recommended 29 days...but this sounds too long to me.

Is Kaziranga National Park and Shillong worth visiting if I will see Tawang already.

Also the ride from Bodmila to Kaziranga is a very long one I am told.

How many days is good enough in this area of Nagaland and AP?

1 Answer Oct 31, 2013 at 1:28 PM
    • Daenyo's Profile Photo

Driver for Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland and Assam

State of Arunachal Pradesh Aug 19, 2012 at 6:39 AM

I am new to the forum. I hope i can get some information here.
      We are planning to visit Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland and Assam in december. Like many other travellers we do not have a lot of time and travel on a low budget. This is our itinerary.:

Day 01 Arrival in Guwhati at 6pm (by plane). After that transfer to Kaziranga.
      Day 02 Whole day Kaziranga
      Day 03 Kaziranga to Ziro
      Day 04 Ziro
      Day 05 Ziro to Daporejo
      Day 06 Daporejo to Along
      Day 07 Along to Pasighat
      Day 08 Pasighat to Dibrughar
      Day 09 Dibrughar to Mon
      Day 10 Mon
      Day 11 Mon to Jorhat

Does anybody know a reliable driver or a tour agency that does not overcharge?

Thank you and best regards

3 Answers Aug 19, 2012 at 10:41 PM
    • Planning a visit to Arunachal Pradesh in May

State of Arunachal Pradesh Apr 11, 2012 at 8:05 AM

We are planning to visit Arunachal Pradesh, particularly Tawang-Sela Pass, in the month of May. We will be travelling as a single family, and not in any group.
      I have heard about the weather getting harsh during this time of the year.
      Please give me a feedback on:
      1. Whether we could travel during this time of the year (keeping in mind safety by road)?
      2. What would be a good route to travel from Tezpur or Guwahati?
      Thank You

2 Answers Apr 16, 2012 at 2:45 AM
    • mcguinnessdave's Profile Photo

Latest Info on Arunachal Pradesh/Assam

State of Arunachal Pradesh Nov 3, 2007 at 5:00 AM

Hi guys,

Does anyone have any up-to-date info /advice on travelling in Arunachal Pradesh (and Assam), particularly in regard to permits? Looking to travel in Feb/March...

Thanks a lot,

1 Answer Sep 10, 2008 at 1:29 AM
    • travelling plan to roing

State of Arunachal Pradesh Apr 20, 2007 at 8:55 PM

i am transferred to roing and i have come to know that it is okay to take your family along with you to AP.But despite querrying from here and there i could not get the details about how to fly upto the place although i have heard that chopper service is there.Can anybody help me with the details to go upto roing from Kolkata/Gowhati.

• Somewhere to live with the kids

State of Arunachal Pradesh Apr 13, 2007 at 1:07 AM

We are intending to come and stay in northern India for about 9 months from September 07 onwards. We have 2 small children aged 3 and 1. We are looking for suggestions as to where might be a good place to stay for this period. We would like somewhere that is not very touristy but is not completley off the beaten track either. Trips to other interesting places that aren't days and days away would also be a good idea and if at all possible a place with lots of children and things for them to do.

Any suggestions welcome?

1 Answer Apr 17, 2007 at 1:47 PM
    • Trekking at the Himalaya of Arunachal

State of Arunachal Pradesh Mar 10, 2007 at 3:01 AM

I am interested for trekking at the region of Himalay at Arunachal with my wife & friends.But I havenot get any information from anywhere(book,internet) about this. If any one can help me, i will be oblize. My time duration is near about 7 days in the month of october or november.

• SaurabhMitra's Profile Photo

Road trip to Arunachal - need advice

State of Arunachal Pradesh May 25, 2005 at 1:11 AM

I am planning to visit Arunachal Pradesh along with my wife and plan to drive all the way from Kolkata, sometime in November 2005. I am planning to cover the following places in this order:

Can any of you suggest whether this should be the preferred route. I am yet to plan the number of days I would spend in each of these places. I also need to have some info on the road conditions from Bomdilla to Tawang via Sela Pass.

Any suggestions are most welcome.

With regards,
      Saurabh Mitra

2 Answers May 29, 2005 at 10:14 PM
    • Swadeshika's Profile Photo

Tour to Arunachal Pradesh

State of Arunachal Pradesh Sep 11, 2003 at 10:34 PM

Hi All VTians, if anyone has travelled to Arunachal Pradesh, please let me know your experiences. regards, Geetanjali

4 Answers Sep 16, 2003 at 10:08 PM