change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• mvp2ny's Profile Photo

First time visiting....

Bratislava Jul 3, 2014 at 7:28 PM

Staying at the Doubletree.....anyone know how far is from the airport. How's nightlife around there. Any good local souvenier spots. And most importantly nice sportsbar/lounge to watch the worldcup since I will be there for the final.

Thanks all.

more
    • Private travel to Zakopane and/or Krakow

by Peterjy Online Now Jul 14, 2009 at 2:06 AM

We are a party of 4 and would like details of private operators of taxis or a mini bus other than Rajec travel

• Budget Accomodation

by poiuz Online Now Aug 21, 2006 at 8:32 AM

Hi,

are there any cheap hostels/private rooms around Stary Smokovec? I'm talking about a backpacker's budget of about 10 Euro/night.

Thanks.

2 Answers Aug 24, 2006 at 6:25 AM
    • Travel from Budapest to Tatra mountains after Sziget festival

by tomslater79 Online Now May 9, 2006 at 12:32 PM

Myself and some friends are planning on going to the Sziget festival in Budapest this August. We are then hoping to travel to the Tatra mountains in Slovakia to spend a few days hiking and chilling out in the beautiful surroundings.
      I'd like to find out how to make this journey, how long it takes and how much it would cost.
      2 other questions - 1st, where is the best place to stay in the Tatras? - We were thinking of heading for Stary Smokovec. 2nd, is is easy to cross the mountains and travel on to Krakow in Poland, and if so, how can this be done?
      Any help appreciated

4 Answers May 10, 2006 at 7:18 PM
    • Lysa Polona to Stary Smokovec by bus

by khoo88 Online Now Apr 8, 2004 at 11:37 PM

Hi, Can anyone assist by telling me whether there are buses or minibuses from Lysa Polona(border town in Poland) to Stary Smokovec and how often do the buses run on this route?I'll be tavelling by bus or minibus from Zakopane to Lysa Polona,walk across the border and now wonder whether it is easy to catch a bus from border to Stary Smokovec or Poprad.Is it far to walk across the border to get to the bus stop? Thanks khoo88

3 Answers Apr 21, 2004 at 3:14 AM