change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Alone to Sunny beach? End of June?

Sunny Beach Jun 22, 2015 at 12:40 PM

Hey,

I was wondering if it's a good idea to go to Sunny Beach all by myself, my friends have no time/money sadly. But i'd still like to have a good time this year. I was also wondering if the end of June is a good period to go there since it's a bit early. As in will there be enough people around my age(23) to party/socialize with?

I hope someone can help me out here.

more
    • Spending money on all inclusive holiday

Bulgaria Jun 29, 2015 at 2:28 PM

Hi we are 2x adults and 2x 15year olds coming to sunny beach on Friday for 2 wks,
      we are all inclusive...we would like to go out nightly to experience the area, we will make use of our aI...can any one give us a guid to how much spending money we will need.

Thank you 

more
    • bus stops between Sofia & Skopje on the city to city service

Sofia Jun 29, 2015 at 1:41 PM

Is there a stop anywhere near Kratovo I want to stay in a hotel in that region.
      Thank you.

more
    • dlandt's Profile Photo

Good one or two day destinations in Serbia or Macedonia from Sofia

Sofia Jun 22, 2015 at 7:00 PM

Hello VTers!

I will be making a trip through Bulgaria for two weeks in August with a native friend. At the end of that time I will be arriving back in Sofia and will part from my friend for the last three days. I want to use those three days to see another country, either Macedonia or Serbia, ideally both. I will have my ten year old daughter with me and I have read enough to know that I won't be able to drive a rental car into Macedonia and probably not to Serbia either. I am thinking that if there is a company that does daytrips to either (like get on the bus, go there, hop off, get back on the bus at the end of the day) place it would be nice. I would also think outside the box if there are other ways. Any advice or experience you want to share will be gratefully accepted!

more
    • bus / train Burgas - Bucharest

Ruse Jun 21, 2015 at 1:19 AM

Is it possible to travel from Burgas via Ruse to Bucharest by bus / train in one day. We are at present intending to cath a Certop Bus from Burgas sector 11 Monday June 22, as we speak only English we are having serious trouble communicating with locals. We are resigned to staying overnight in Ruse but there seems to be a chance that we can complete the journey in one day, Phil and Sue

more
    • Maurizioago's Profile Photo

Spas in Bulgaria.

Bulgaria Jun 11, 2015 at 11:43 AM

I' ve just read about a spa in Sofia. Is it work to visit some spas in Bulgaria? Could you recommend some?

Thanks!

more
    • 68maciek's Profile Photo

Botev

by 68maciek Online Now Jun 7, 2009 at 1:57 PM

I hope to make a bit of hiking in Bulgaria.It looks that Botev area is almost on my way. I think about the route from Kalofer to Kilistar (or the other way- if you recommend it. I will be with my wife and two teenage children.
      I'm not sure if we go on the peak.I have seen TV- instalations and the apshalt road on Botev and it bothers me a bit.
      I saw some posts about mountain hostels on http://www.bulgarian-mountains.com/. Unfortunately my brotherhood Bulgarian language knowledge is very limited.
      Have you got experience with hizas in Botev area?Which ones do you recommend which not and why? Which ones have the best conditions or an atmophere? In which hizas I don't need a sleeping bag (I don't want to carry a heavy rucksack? Will I get some food in hizas?

2 Answers Jun 18, 2009 at 12:20 AM