Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• FruitLover's Profile Photo

Best Veg Restaurant

Sofia Dec 14, 2014 at 2:50 PM

Hello Folks,

What's the best Vegetarian / Vegan restaurant in Sofia?

Blagodaria!
      Avi

more
    • Trakata or Alan Mak? or Albena area

Bulgaria Nov 22, 2014 at 10:48 PM

Trying to choose between 2 villas in the above areas but cannot decide! Is one area closer to beaches & more lively than the other? Or not much difference betw the two? Will car hire be recommended? Ideally looking for walking distance to bars & restaurants for evenings, beach & other activities in the day.

Alternative villa options are in Albena area? Any advice much appreciated please, thanks...

more
    • FruitLover's Profile Photo

Guided tour 27-28 Dec

Sofia Nov 29, 2014 at 4:14 PM

Hello folks,

I'm interested in one/two days guided tour from Sofia to the mountains, ON 27-28 DECEMBER!

Any suggestion / people to join me ?

Avi

more
    • 68maciek's Profile Photo

Botev

by 68maciek Online Now Jun 7, 2009 at 1:57 PM

I hope to make a bit of hiking in Bulgaria.It looks that Botev area is almost on my way. I think about the route from Kalofer to Kilistar (or the other way- if you recommend it. I will be with my wife and two teenage children.
      I'm not sure if we go on the peak.I have seen TV- instalations and the apshalt road on Botev and it bothers me a bit.
      I saw some posts about mountain hostels on http://www.bulgarian-mountains.com/. Unfortunately my brotherhood Bulgarian language knowledge is very limited.
      Have you got experience with hizas in Botev area?Which ones do you recommend which not and why? Which ones have the best conditions or an atmophere? In which hizas I don't need a sleeping bag (I don't want to carry a heavy rucksack? Will I get some food in hizas?

2 Answers Jun 18, 2009 at 12:20 AM