Stanley

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• shuttle bus to Bluff Cove

by barbaragilliam Online Now Jan 19, 2014 at 12:58 PM

Are there shuttle buses from the pier to Bluff Cove. All tours through the ship are booked Feb 11.

2 Answers Jan 19, 2014 at 3:22 PM
    • E-mail and Cell

by 131324 Online Now May 25, 2009 at 5:10 AM

I would like to know if you have e-mail service in the Islands, and cell phone service?
      Thank You! Ron.

3 Answers May 25, 2009 at 5:27 AM
    • deep sea fishing charters??

by collinschulz Online Now Mar 7, 2008 at 9:19 AM

I can't find any deep sea fishing charter companies out of Stanley. Can any one help me out. I have cruise clients that want to go deep sea fishing and the cruise lines don't offer any excursions. They will be in Stanley 04 Apr 08 from 10a to 4p with NCL. Would love some advise.
      Thanks
      Collin Shepard

1 Answer Mar 9, 2008 at 10:53 AM
    • Stanley tour options

by garynjan Online Now Nov 15, 2004 at 1:33 PM

We arrive in Stanley at 8am on 27 DEC 04 via Princess cruise. A VT member recommended a shore excursion on her cruise for USD35 to see King Penguins. Princess is charging USD99/pp for a Bluff Cove visit. Their tour is described as a 3-hour tour... 30 minute bus then 30 minute 4WD across private land to see the rookery. This sounds very expensive to us. I am an airline employee and our trip is possible for us financially because we are travelling "standby" at a greatly reduced industry rate. Is it possible to arrange for an affordable local tour to see the Penguins? Is it possible to arrange for a local guide to show us the area.. off the beaten path with local color, including the Penguins? We are considerably younger than the other passengers on the cruise and don't relish traveling with a group of seniors.

2 Answers Aug 6, 2006 at 7:07 AM
    • christian99's Profile Photo

know nothing

by christian99 Online Now Feb 26, 2003 at 6:09 PM

can anybody tell me a little bit more about these Islands, I wanna go there next year, inform me please

1 Answer May 22, 2004 at 4:56 AM