St. John's Travel Answers

change location

concert passes

by joe_78 Online Now Jul 6, 2011 at 1:34 AM

I posted this on Halifax forum, too. My girlfriend is a huge Reba McEntire fan and she's got the tickets for Reba's concerts on Sept.29 and 30.
I'd love to surprise her with backstage passes for our anniversary because I know she'd love to meet Reba, but I don't know where to look for them. I'm willing to pay, of course, and I know there are about a dozen passes given away for every concert, but I need your help as to where I could get them? Do radio stations maybe give them in a competition, or should I look at the venue? Any help would be appreciated, it would be a great gift for our 3rd anniversary :).

Thanks!

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • CatherineReichardt's Profile Photo

Re: concert passes

by CatherineReichardt Online Now Jul 6, 2011 at 10:23 PM

Hi
    You don't seem to be getting any bites on this, which is a shame as it's a lovely thought.
    I think you're simply posting on the wrong website to make contact with the sort of people who can help you. Can you not approach the venue directly to follow up on the dozen or so passes that you understand are routinely given away? That would at least allow you to determine at whose discretion these are distributed: the venue's or the artist's management (which would inform who you approach next).
    And/or go why not approach the Reba McEntire fan club?
    Good luck!
    Regards
    Cathy

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: concert passes

by joe_78 Online Now Jul 10, 2011 at 8:41 AM

Thank you for the tip! I'm going to try out all my options, so I figured I might as well ask here, maybe some of the radio people or other people who know how this works might help out.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines