Srinagar Travel Answers

change location

Trip from Srinagar to Amarnath

by devaraj1226 Online Now May 3, 2006 at 12:30 AM

Hello,
My father is planning for a trip to Amarnath. We are from Chennai. I will make arrangements for him to reach through flight from Chennai to Delhi and from Delhi to Srinagar.

If you could assist me in the trip details from Srinagar to Amarnath - it would be helpful . The payment details per person for the entire trip from Srinath to Amarnath and back to Srinagar, the probable dates - how many persons will be treated as group in a trip etc..

I will wait for your earliest reply - once i get your reply - i would like to immediately book it.

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • RE: Trip from Srinagar to Amarnath

by jamesmoose Online Now May 30, 2006 at 7:10 AM

Try contacting Riyaz at dazpakhtoon@hotmail.com. His family have a houseboat and organize treks. They can arrange transportation for you. They are building a website at web.mac.com/jj168 though it is not finished. I stayed with this family for about a month and found them helpful and polite in every way. Mention that I have forwarded yuo to him. My name is James and I live in Taiwan.
    Good luck. I have been to the cave myself and it is a wonderful trip.
    Bom Bom Bole.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • NCMOULEE's Profile Photo

Re: Trip from Srinagar to Amarnath

by NCMOULEE Online Now Jul 25, 2012 at 12:34 PM

Hello:
    I am leaving for ämarnath ji yatra. I will be leaving Delhi by Road on 28th July. Darshan Date is on 1st August.
    if you have any plans accordingly, let me know and will pool in
    all the best
    n. chandramouleeswaran

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines