Spoleto

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• How to get there

Perugia Apr 12, 2014 at 10:21 AM

Hi, what is the best way to get to Perugia from Rome? I've tried to look and found one train at 5am! Is there another way of getting to the city?

Thanks
      Kitty

more
    • taxi from S.Maria degli Angeli to Peretola airport

Assisi Mar 26, 2014 at 2:44 PM

My flight from Peretola airport leaves at 6am. I don't see any train from S.Maria degli Angeli that will get me to Peretola before 6am. I'm afraid my only option is to take a taxi.
      - How much would a taxi cost from S.Maria degli Angeli to Peretola?
      - Is 2 hours enough time from S.Maria degli Angeli to Peretola (leave at 4am)?
      Thank you!

more
    • Maurizioago's Profile Photo

Day trips from Perugia.

Perugia Apr 9, 2014 at 11:26 AM

Could you suggest some easy day trips by public transportation from Perugia?

Thanks!

more
    • Handygirl's Profile Photo

Accomodation

by Handygirl Online Now Apr 15, 2011 at 3:34 AM

Does anyone know the hotel clittuna?

4 Answers Apr 17, 2011 at 6:45 AM
    • Convent Instituto Bambin" Jesu

by jenfeingold Online Now Jul 16, 2010 at 6:15 PM

I would like to stay at the above convent. However, I cannot find any booking info on the web. Does anyone have any ideas on this. Thankyou

1 Answer Jul 16, 2010 at 7:42 PM
    • accomodation

by dzsigi Online Now Mar 12, 2009 at 2:26 PM

Hello!

I'm going to Spoleto for a few days in Apr. I want to stay at the Instituto Bambin Gesu, but I can't find the email adress or adress to contact. I would be so thankfull for any information!

1 Answer Mar 12, 2009 at 2:36 PM
    • AlbertusMagnus's Profile Photo

Spoleto in May

by AlbertusMagnus Online Now Jan 24, 2009 at 10:59 AM

We will be driving from Rome to Spoleto on May 11th. I would like some information as to restaurants, theatrical venues (if any at that time) and a general lay of the land. We are active in our mid 60's. I am first generation Italian American from Val di Camino de San Donato in Lazio. I speak Italian pretty well.
      Mille grazie,
      Alberto

2 Answers Jan 25, 2009 at 9:15 AM
    • photogator's Profile Photo

Place to stay in Spoleto

by photogator Online Now Apr 1, 2008 at 7:16 PM

Buon giorno. I will be arriving in Spoleto in early July and am looking for suggestions for a place to stay for a week. My wife will be in Spoleto as well attending a workshop at La Mama Umbria and will have room and board at La Mama and unfortunately spouses cannot stay there. I am looking for something quaint and relatively low priced and somewhat close to Spoleto and La Mama. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Grazie.

• Hertz or Avis ...which rental place is conveniently located in Spoleto?

by Bakarello Online Now Sep 12, 2006 at 11:52 AM

Hello,
      Hello,
      I am planning on traveling with my boyfriend in Spoleto for a week from Sept. 28th. Does anyone know which car rental place, either Hertz or Avis is in the best location to go on foot from the Spoelto rail station? We are planning on getting a car from either of the places, but don't know how convenient it is go find the place from the rail station.

Thanks.

Ivy

3 Answers Jul 12, 2008 at 11:01 AM
    • Luggage

by kaw-kc Online Now Jan 30, 2005 at 8:41 PM

We are arriving and leaving by train and visiting for the day in Spoleto. Is there anyplace to store our luggage while we visit? Are there lockers in the train station? How big are they?