Split

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• nightlife in mid june

Hvar Apr 13, 2014 at 3:12 PM

I want to about clubbing and parties in mid june .

does it crowded with tourist in that time?

and in general, of which nationality majority of tourist are?

Thank u

more
    • Split, Hvar or Brac

Hvar Mar 31, 2014 at 7:51 AM

HI Planning on a trip to Croatia and we are going to travel up to Split form Dubrovnik for 3 nights but dont know whether to stay oin Split and travel over to the Islands or stay in Hvar or Brac. Can anyone advise. We wont nice beaches but things to do at night. We are then heading down to MOntenegro for 4 nights at the end of our holiday

more
    • halikowski's Profile Photo

Split on 6 January holiday

by halikowski Online Now Jan 2, 2012 at 1:34 PM

Is everything closed for January 6, HOliday of Three Kings? I would like to visit Archeological Museum. The website does not help unfortunately,
      Thanks for any help,
      Stefan

1 Answer Jan 2, 2012 at 7:21 PM
    • Restaurants Near Split Ferry

by jcortib Online Now Aug 28, 2011 at 2:07 PM

Can anyone suggest some restaurants that are within walking distance to the ferry terminal in Split.There will be 6 adults and we will all be carrying luggage. Restaurant would need to be open between 5:30 pm and 7:00 pm on a Saturday night.Our ferry leaves at 8 pm.

Thank you

2 Answers Aug 29, 2011 at 12:24 AM
    • Average Cost of restaurant meal in Split

by jcortib Online Now Aug 25, 2011 at 1:42 PM

Hello

We will be travelling to Split in Sept, 2011

I'm trying to figure out how much to budget per day for lunch and dinner.

I plan on having a nice meal with wine for dinner and a basic lunch with maybe a beer

How many kuna's per day per person should I expect to pay roughly?

1 Answer Aug 26, 2011 at 12:47 AM
    • nyceagle1633's Profile Photo

Split, absolute MUST

by nyceagle1633 Online Now Aug 25, 2011 at 9:38 AM

Okay, debating 2 or 3 nights stay in Split. Is this good decision? What is absolutely must see outside for day trip near Split????? Most beautiful place to see in October.

4 Answers Aug 26, 2011 at 12:51 AM
    • Traveling to Split

by pauloipam Online Now Aug 24, 2011 at 4:35 AM

Hello,

I plan on spending two days in Split in October.

I'm doing Zadar - Split (how can I do it, prices?) and then Split - Zagreb (same questions) when I leave.

Is two days enough to visit Split?

Thanks in advance!

8 Answers Aug 24, 2011 at 7:12 PM
    • travelling from pula to split

by rachaelevans Online Now Aug 20, 2011 at 11:38 AM

I will be travelling from Pula to Split on the 4th or 5th of September and i'm not sure of the best way to get there. I've heard the bus is the best way, any ideas?

3 Answers Aug 21, 2011 at 4:19 AM
    • Konstantin

by konstantin4 Online Now Aug 5, 2011 at 3:08 PM

Hi!
      I have few hours to see Split before my flight. Where can I park my rented car not far from town centre? Address for a navigator would be best. Thnk you

1 Answer Aug 6, 2011 at 11:18 AM
    • Split to Pula

by steve_k_ Online Now Aug 5, 2011 at 8:15 AM

Hey, can anyone tell me the best way to get from split to pula. Flying into split on the 30th and need to get to pula for the 1st!

Cheers

8 Answers Aug 6, 2011 at 4:52 PM
    • massage in split

by yossee53 Online Now Jul 25, 2011 at 9:45 AM

Hi all, can you suggest a good place for a relaxing massage in split? help will be appriciated.

2 Answers Jul 25, 2011 at 10:35 AM
    • Must dos in Split in 3 days

by helenjane Online Now Jul 20, 2011 at 11:18 AM

Hi. We arrive in Split on Friday afternoon and leave Tuesday lunchtime, so we have 3 full days to fill. What should we not miss - would like to do some kayakking/ sailboat trip and see as much as we can.
      Thanks HJ

5 Answers Jul 21, 2011 at 1:39 AM
    • dexteratl's Profile Photo

split , hvar and bol

by dexteratl Online Now Jul 19, 2011 at 3:56 AM

Hello I plan to stay 2 nights in Split, and 2 nights in Hvar Town. Plan to do a day trip (only) to the famous beach Zlatni Rat at Bol in Brac Island. I am trying to figure out what is the best way.

1) Shall I go to Bol from Split ? If so, what is the the ferry schedule ? Is there a direct boat to Bol? I just want to do a day trip.

2) or shall i go from Hvar to Bol ? from Stari Grad or Hvar Town ? What is the schedule ?

Thank you all for your advice.

6 Answers Mar 31, 2014 at 7:42 AM
    • Car hire in Split

by jenny61 Online Now Jul 8, 2011 at 5:34 AM

Hi,
      We have booked a rental car to pick up in Split from AMC/ORYX Rent a Car at Petrova 1 in Split.
      Is this building near the rail station?

2 Answers Jul 8, 2011 at 11:53 PM
    • paris123

by paris123 Online Now May 18, 2011 at 9:16 PM

are you in walking distance from cruise ship port to walk around some shops and sites with wheel chair

4 Answers May 20, 2011 at 12:45 AM
    • boats to the islands

by patandlarry Online Now May 12, 2011 at 5:32 AM

We will be arriving in Split May 21 or 22. Are there boats that go to Hvar and or Korcula this time of year? Would like to stay the night in each of those places.

Thanks,

larrystivers@msn.com

3 Answers Apr 1, 2012 at 11:41 AM
    • bus to dubrovnik

by marcopolo58 Online Now Apr 21, 2011 at 6:33 PM

Hi i am arriving in Split in july but have to catch a bus to dubrovnik the following day. I notice that you cannot buy bus tickets on the net, is one days notice enough at that time of year to buy a ticket at the bus station or do they get booked out?
      Thanks

4 Answers Apr 23, 2011 at 11:39 AM
    • Learning to Sail and Fishing

by armouredbunny Online Now Jan 26, 2011 at 5:59 AM

Hi,

I'm considering going to Croatia from the UK in the summer of this year. I'd like to be able to learn to sail and this company appears to have very reasonable rates and the possibility of a verifiable qualification afterwards:

activityyachting.com/Croatia...

Does anyone have any experience using this company or would recommend any other companies that do this sort of thing in this region or possibly another region.

In addition to this I'd like to fit in a day or two fishing, does anyone know of any good fishing charters that cater to single or small group travelers?

Thanks
      Dave

5 Answers Sep 6, 2011 at 2:04 AM
    • guided tours

by Vickikasztejna Online Now Sep 25, 2010 at 1:06 PM

What is the availability of guided tours in Trogir/Split during mid-October?
      We are arriving by cruise ship in Trogir.

2 Answers Aug 26, 2011 at 1:06 AM
    • bus cost and times Split to Dubrovnik in Oct.

by HerbGoldberg Online Now Sep 13, 2010 at 11:09 AM

What is the cost per person of a bus ticket from Split to Dubrovnik and what times do the buses depart?

1 Answer Sep 14, 2010 at 2:13 AM
    • Bus from Split to Travnik or Jajce (Bosnia)

by rimas555 Online Now Aug 22, 2010 at 9:43 AM

Hello,
      I'am planing to visit Bosnia and Croatia in Septembre : after Sarajevo, Mostar, Dubrovnik and Split, I wanna visit Travnik and Jajce.
      My question : is there bus connection between Split and Travnik or Jajce (or any other city around : Zenica ?) or should I come back to Sarajevo to find a bus to Travnik ?

Thank's for your Help

4 Answers Aug 30, 2010 at 9:59 AM
    • Day tour to National Parks

by GibJoe Online Now Jul 27, 2010 at 4:27 AM

Hi,

I will be in Split in August and was thinking of visiting either the Krka National Park or the further away Plitvice National Park. I know that Krka is 30 mins and Plitvice is around a three hour bus ride. Also the rafting in the river Cetina.

How easy is to book a day tour in Split for these, with only a day in advance?

Also if someone has any recomendations on a particular tour?

Thanks.

2 Answers Aug 9, 2010 at 4:42 PM
    • Bus Travel from Dubrovnik to Split

by indybob Online Now Jul 18, 2010 at 12:59 PM

Can you get off the bus along the way and catch a later bus? We would like to stop and have lunch on the way.

2 Answers Jul 18, 2010 at 3:10 PM
    • How to get from Athens to Split

by La-vender Online Now Jul 7, 2010 at 12:16 PM

Hello everybody,

I will need to get from Athens to Split with minimum stops possible. I checked direct flights, but there are not any and I should fly via Zagreb which is not too convenient and fast. Would greatly appreciate your advices on the routing.

Actually, my end destination will be Bol - but the chance to get from Athens directly to Bol is even more microscopic:-(

Thanks a lot in advance!
      La-vender

11 Answers Jul 28, 2010 at 11:40 AM
    • anitayusof's Profile Photo

SPLIT, DUBROVNIK, PLITVICE LAKES & ZAGREB PAID ATTRACTIONS

by anitayusof Online Now Jun 27, 2010 at 3:30 AM

Hello...I will be visiting the above places in December. At the moment, I am planning on my travel budget. There are too many attractions to visit, and some are quite pricey (in my money). Apart from the free attractions, what are the paid must sees that you think I should not miss? Any idea on the entrance fees @ websites are very much appreciated. My interest is war museums, or anything related to war sites etc, art galleries (not modern art though, I prefer the older ones), castles / palaces, architecture, gardens / parks, mountain, snow.... Thanks.

3 Answers Jul 9, 2010 at 6:40 PM
    • anitayusof's Profile Photo

TRANSPORTATION TO / FROM SPLIT

by anitayusof Online Now Jun 3, 2010 at 10:45 AM

Hello,
      I will be travelling to some Eastern Europe countries end of November for 5 weeks on a shoe string budget. I know its not the best of time, but that is the only time that I can get long holidays. Plz advise me on the cheapest mode of transportation (bus / train) to the following destinations - fare, duration of the journey & if there is any online booking or night travelling (to save on accomodation). Plz gv me the link in english version, else I wont udstand anything...If the list below isn't possible and I nd to split the journey, plz help me out.
      Prague - Brno
      Brno - Cesky Tesin
      Cieszyn - Krakow
      Krakow - Zakopane
      Zakopane - Poprad (both are in the High Tatras region, so is it worth seeing both or one is enough)?
      Long distance Poprad - Cluj Napoca or is it possible to do Sighisoara straight away as Sighi is more interesting than Cluj?
      Cluj / Sighi - Brasov
      Brasov - Sibiu (Can I finish seeing both in 1 day)?
      Long distance Sibiu - Budapest
      Budapest - Pecs
      Pecs - Sarajevo
      Sarajevo - Mostar
      Mostar - Dubrovnik
      Dubrovnik - Split
      Split - Plitvice Lake
      Plitvice Lake - Zagreb
      Zagreb - Vienna
      Vienna - back to Prague for flight home

2 Answers Jun 5, 2010 at 7:33 AM
    • sterne84's Profile Photo

from Split to Zadar

by sterne84 Online Now Jun 2, 2010 at 5:47 AM

Hi everybody,
      I shold take a plane from Zadar and wondering if there are some buses from Split.
      Do you also know how much it is?
      thank you very much :))

6 Answers Jun 5, 2010 at 9:41 AM
    • FIFA JERSEY

by MSM0077 Online Now May 25, 2010 at 12:02 PM

We will be arriving in Split by cruise ship. We will have a day for visiting and exploring. I need to pick up an original World Soccor Croatia shirt for my son. The games will just be starting. Does anyone know where a good place in Split to look?

• B3Becker

by B3Becker Online Now May 17, 2010 at 9:52 AM

Our cruise is docking at Trogir and offering a very expensive tour to Split. I have read that the #37 bus goes there, but wonder if we could hire a taxi to take us...and bring us back. If so, any idea of how much it would cost?

2 Answers May 17, 2010 at 1:29 PM
    • anwen_morris's Profile Photo

Cheap hotel/hostel for one night in Split close to harbour

by anwen_morris Online Now May 14, 2010 at 8:44 AM

Hey all, I need to stay for one night before I head off on a boat cruise of Croatia. I dont get to split until 1am and leave the next morning, so I want somewhere close to port, cheap but safe! Suggestions would be most helpful.

Thanks, Anwen!!

3 Answers May 27, 2010 at 3:59 AM
    • Overnight train, Split to Zagreb

by sewbirdchina Online Now Apr 21, 2010 at 8:21 AM

While the train website has some English translation, I'm not able to get pricing in English. Would someone be so kind to tell me what sleeping on the Split to Zagreb #824 would cost for a retired couple?

Also the day train #524?

The date would be 16 May.

Thank you.

1 Answer Apr 21, 2010 at 9:44 AM
    • Cruiseline Stop at Split on May 4th

by kochbo Online Now Apr 3, 2010 at 8:40 PM

Arriving at 9am and have to be back on the ship at 6pm...so we have limited time. Where is a good place for lunch? What can I see in this short period of time? What's local and what is worth reaching via other transportation? Beaches that we should visit?

2 Answers Apr 8, 2010 at 3:03 AM