Spiez

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• First week in May

Grindelwald Mar 3, 2015 at 11:25 AM

I'm flying into Milan on May 4th and heading to Grindelwald on the 5th. Are there going to be restaurants open and also decent hiking conditions? Thanks Chris!!!

more
    • 9tigers's Profile Photo

does golden pass only stop at OST station?

Interlaken Mar 13, 2015 at 3:16 PM

It seems, if so I need to find a hostel closer to OST and not west station, since my parents want somewhere close and not have to walk 15-20 mins if the location is closer to west station.

I did not find anything on golden pass schedule that stop at west station.
      I want to make sure my observation is correct and it is best for me to find a hostel close to OST station.

thanks

more
    • Does it snow in December?

Interlaken Yesterday

We are going to Europe for Christmas/New Year, but there's very little chance of snow in Spain/France/Italy. We're from the Philippines and this is our first time to hopefully experience snow. What are the chances that it will be snowing in Interlaken on December 27 and 28? Thank you!

more
    • Around Spiez Railway station!

by adnannazir Online Now Sep 1, 2013 at 6:05 AM

I have 2 hours to catch next train from spiez. Can anyone suggest me what is approachable and doable in 2 hours??

5 Answers Sep 3, 2013 at 3:27 PM
    • Spiez boats

by Austravell Online Now Mar 14, 2012 at 5:25 AM

I have a eurail select pass, does this cover the trips on either lake??

1 Answer Mar 14, 2012 at 6:02 AM
    • Appt location in Spiez

by prasad14 Online Now Jan 20, 2010 at 3:15 AM

Hi,

Based on the feedback I recd. from VTers, I searched for holiday appts in Spiez. For my requirements and budget, I found these appts in two regions

1. BubenbergStrasse in Spiez town
      2. Faulenesse

I want's VTers help on choosing one among the above. The prime criteria is that we'd dependent on trains for traveling around Spiez. Option #1 is defintely closer to the railway station but have to negotiate a steep climb to the railway station and Option 2 demands that we take the local/post bus which adds one more constraint. Option 2 appears to be in great surrounding, but Option 1 is close to Migros/Co-op etc.,

Pl. let me know your opionion on these two places.

Prasad14

3 Answers Jan 20, 2010 at 8:04 PM
    • Holiday appt in Spiez

by prasad14 Online Now Dec 4, 2009 at 2:39 AM

Hi,

I'd be in Switzerland with my family during April/May. I'm looking a holiday apartment for two weeks, which is close to railway station, and which shall have a furnished kitchen, a 4-bed accomodation and a washing machine. I looked at websites and they throw a lot of options and I could not decide. If there are any suggestions from VTers, it would be of great help. I chose Spiez as it is serene (which Swiss village isn't) and has easy access to lot of places.

Thanks a lot.

3 Answers Jan 21, 2010 at 4:03 PM