Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• travelling to swiss

Interlaken 19 hours ago

hi everyone! :)
      im going to zurich for 4 days in June..
      1st day : i will be arriving in zurich around 4pm.
      2nd day : im planning to rent a car for a day trip to Interlaken and Grindelwald. is this a good choice? there are 6 of us.i am thinking it is better to rent a car than taking a train.what can u suggest for this roadtrip? im planning to stop to a few scenic places on my way to interlaken
      3rd day : zurich tour. what else can i do in zurich?i heard about Rhine Falls. is it worth going?
      4th day : going to take early morning train to paris

i'm very glad if someone could suggest what more i could do for this swiss trip. im running out of idea. my family and I are hoping that we could see scenic view of switzerland

more
    • Wengen in the Summer

Wengen Apr 1, 2014 at 2:21 AM

Hi. Just a quick question. Do you think Wengen would be a good place to visit in August with a 5 and 1 year old? So sick of beach holidays and fancy trying something new this year. Thanks in advance!

more
    • Traveling up to Mt Jangfrau

Interlaken Mar 28, 2014 at 2:16 AM

I will be travelling to Interlaken on the last week of May. I would like to travel up to Mt Jungfrau. What kind of clothes and shoes do I need to wear at this time of the year?
      Will the plateau still be slippery to walk on?

Thank you.

more
    • Around Spiez Railway station!

by adnannazir Online Now Sep 1, 2013 at 6:05 AM

I have 2 hours to catch next train from spiez. Can anyone suggest me what is approachable and doable in 2 hours??

5 Answers Sep 3, 2013 at 3:27 PM
    • Spiez boats

by Austravell Online Now Mar 14, 2012 at 5:25 AM

I have a eurail select pass, does this cover the trips on either lake??

1 Answer Mar 14, 2012 at 6:02 AM
    • Appt location in Spiez

by prasad14 Online Now Jan 20, 2010 at 3:15 AM

Hi,

Based on the feedback I recd. from VTers, I searched for holiday appts in Spiez. For my requirements and budget, I found these appts in two regions

1. BubenbergStrasse in Spiez town
      2. Faulenesse

I want's VTers help on choosing one among the above. The prime criteria is that we'd dependent on trains for traveling around Spiez. Option #1 is defintely closer to the railway station but have to negotiate a steep climb to the railway station and Option 2 demands that we take the local/post bus which adds one more constraint. Option 2 appears to be in great surrounding, but Option 1 is close to Migros/Co-op etc.,

Pl. let me know your opionion on these two places.

Prasad14

3 Answers Jan 20, 2010 at 8:04 PM
    • Holiday appt in Spiez

by prasad14 Online Now Dec 4, 2009 at 2:39 AM

Hi,

I'd be in Switzerland with my family during April/May. I'm looking a holiday apartment for two weeks, which is close to railway station, and which shall have a furnished kitchen, a 4-bed accomodation and a washing machine. I looked at websites and they throw a lot of options and I could not decide. If there are any suggestions from VTers, it would be of great help. I chose Spiez as it is serene (which Swiss village isn't) and has easy access to lot of places.

Thanks a lot.

3 Answers Jan 21, 2010 at 4:03 PM