Spiddal

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• what do do in claregalway

Claregalway Apr 10, 2014 at 5:02 AM

Suggestions of what to do on a 4 day visit to claregalway. Staying at Claregalway Hotel but have a car. Places to eat and drink?

more
    • shopping on Inisheer

Inisheer Apr 4, 2014 at 6:58 AM

can you buy aran sweaters on Inisheer

more
    • sparkieplug24's Profile Photo

Galway in a day

Galway Mar 26, 2014 at 1:37 PM

We are on a cruise in May and one of the Ports of Call is Galway. We are there from 8-6 but Im estimating we will be off the ship maybe 10-3 or 10-4 maximum. I have been looking at the tips and hints here and various other sites and there seems so much to see and do. I was wondering if anyone had any opinions on what are really must do activities baring in mind we have only 5-6 hours ashore

more
    • Commuting from Spiddal into Galway City?

by TeagueBriscoe Online Now Mar 31, 2004 at 10:23 AM

I will be studying at Galway University from 20 June to 30 July. Friends of mine live in Spiddal and have offered to let me stay at their place. Only problem is, I have no transport from Spiddal into Galway city and back everyday. My question then is: Is there reliable transport from Spiddal into Galway City and back again? If so, what is it? If not what are some options? Hiring a car (probably too expensive)? Buying a scooter, moped, or motorbike (again, probably too expensive)? Hitchiking? Carpooling? And, so on. I'm open to any arrangment. Thanks, Teague

3 Answers May 12, 2011 at 12:26 AM