Speyer

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• tour guides

Koblenz Apr 13, 2014 at 12:20 PM

is there any English speaking tour guides for the region along the Mosel river area. I am interested in see castles no problem with walking, there are 5 of us all photographers, we want to see awesome land scapes as well, what ever it takes to get there we are game debra

more
    • What to do for a day in Koblenz, Germany

Koblenz Apr 13, 2014 at 8:41 PM

We are arriving late night in mid-May in Koblenz and staying for two nights. So we will have a whole day in Koblenz and next day we will take a Rhine river boat to MainZ. Question: for the one day we are in Koblenz, are there tours available to near by castles and view points that we can take? Or what do you recommend we do in Koblenz for one day?

more
    • opportunity to test drive cars in Germany eg BMW MB Porsche Volkswagon

Germersheim Mar 30, 2014 at 5:41 AM

Would appreciate information regarding tours of car factories but especially availability to test drive fast cars. Thank you

more
    • Balawhat's Profile Photo

Strasbourg - Bingen - Rhine cruise

Land Rheinland-Pfalz Mar 24, 2014 at 8:18 AM

My wife and I would like to travel from Strasbourg to Bingen by train on May 30 to make a Rhine day cruise on May 31 from Bingen to Braubach or possibly Koblenz. We need to be in Dusseldorf on June 1,

Our questions are:

1. What's the best train/bus to take from Strasbourg if you know it to get to Bingen?
      (Should we buy the train and then cruise tickets beforehand?)

2. What hotels would you recommend to stay in Bingen (2-3 stars are OK)?

3. What boat should we take (we'll travel with 2 suitcases, will we be able to safely store them somewhere on the boat during the cruise or we'll have to return to Bingen to pick them from the hotel)?

4. Where (what town/city) would you advise us to spend the evening/night of May 31st?

Thank you for your time.

more
    • Coming to Speyer next week

by thomascarter Online Now Jan 30, 2014 at 4:34 PM

Where the best place to catch live music?

2 Answers Jan 31, 2014 at 7:23 AM
    • travel to speyer

by chrisa27 Online Now Jan 10, 2010 at 4:35 PM

hello!
      i would like to ask which is the cheapest way to come to speyer from frankfurt.i want to be there on aprill 4th. do i have to buy train or bus tickets from now???
      i m looking the site http://www.bahn.de but i do not understand it very well. i found a price of 19.5 euro for one person (one-way ticket)

2 Answers Jan 10, 2010 at 10:51 PM
    • joanj's Profile Photo

River cruise mooring

by joanj Online Now Jun 1, 2009 at 11:53 AM

Can anyone tell me please is the town within walking distance where the River Cruises berth?

We have an afternoon free and will moor there overnight.

Thank you.

3 Answers Jun 13, 2009 at 10:01 PM