Spetses Island

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Searching for a single room in Athens

Prefecture of Attica Apr 7, 2014 at 8:41 AM

I need a private room for 3 months from April in Athens centre.
      I'm from Italy and I'm doing a research for my Phd paper.
      Can you help me?

more
    • Apartnemt for Rent in Rafina.

Rafina Apr 20, 2014 at 4:29 PM

I am looking for an apartment to rent in Rafina, Greece. I only need a small apartment for one person, with a small equiped kitchen. For 3 weeks in July. Something nice and affordable. thank you.

more
    • Luggage Storage

Athens Apr 18, 2014 at 11:31 PM

Hi, we (Husband and Wife) are planning to visit Greece in this summer (Jun 14). I will reach Athens at 1645 hrs. My ferry to Santorini is at 2100 on the same day. After checking out from Airport will it be possible for us to visit Acropolis and then moving towards the Piraeus Port?
      Is there any place near Acropolis where i can keep my luggage?

more
    • open jaw flights

Athens 15 hours ago

what is the cheapest way to get from NE USA to Athens Greece with a 1 wk stopover in rome on return
      Summer Semester july/Aug '14

more
    • Safe for tourists?

Athens Mar 30, 2014 at 5:10 AM

I will be travelling to Athens next month and wanted to know how the reception is towards tourists. Im aware of how racist activities have been on the rise against immigrants of color.. but how does that apply to tourists of color?

more
    • Old Harbour bar

by sgpotter Online Now Jan 13, 2010 at 3:57 PM

I have not returned to Spetsesince 1990 and was considering returning this year. I am sre there will be many changes but I am wondering if the beautiful bar by the sea in the old harbour is still there, it was owned by Kosta and his German wife. If you know the name can you please email me it as I would like to get in touch when there.

Many Thanks

Gary Potter

5 Answers Jan 21, 2010 at 2:06 AM