change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Organized beaches

Kythira Island Apr 22, 2015 at 1:47 PM

Hi!
      Which are organized beaches with umbrellas in Kythira?
      Thanks

more
    • collegeprof's Profile Photo

Cape Sounion by boat?

Athens Apr 13, 2015 at 12:41 PM

We have visited Cape Sounion and the Temple of Poisidon by land several times. We would love to visit by boat. Does anyone know of a service that would take 5 of us for a boat ride to Cape Sounion?
      Thanks, Marilyn

more
    • Airport to town by bus

Athens Apr 13, 2015 at 5:59 AM

How do I get from the airport to Marni & Stournari corner?

more
    • From city center to Lavrio Marina

Athens Apr 13, 2015 at 6:53 AM

What bus should I taje from Athens to Lavrio?
      Where do I take it?

more
    • GaiaG95's Profile Photo

Holiday houses / Hotels / Bed & Breakfast in Aegina?

Aegina Island Apr 26, 2015 at 7:52 AM

Hi everyone, I'd like to have some recommends about a place to spend 3 nights on the island of Aegina. I will go there with my mom on 28th of May and we will leave on 31th, I'd prefer to stay in a holiday house or a bed & breakfast but also an hotel would be okay for us; we would like also to find a place near the port of the island because we don't know very well how to move and by staying there it would be easier.
      Ps. it would be better if the price it's not so high! :)
      Thanks!

more
    • RamkrishnaPaul's Profile Photo

Lounge in Athens Airport

Athens Apr 19, 2015 at 10:44 PM

Hi guys,

We have a 8 hours transit in Athens Airport on 1st August night from 12 am to 8 am. Looking some advise and info about the sleeping places inside the airport and price.

Thanks in advance

more
    • Janinen's Profile Photo

Older Woman travelling alone in Athens

Athens May 1, 2015 at 3:16 AM

I am going to be in Athens on May 20, staying in Evripidou Street in Psiri district. Is it safe for me to go out on foot in the evening or should I stay inside after dark? I am 61 and am just a little nervous as it is the first time I have travelled on my own. I am travelling light with a backpack though - pretending I am still young I guess, because I don't feel very old yet!

more
    • Gettng from Sounion to Lavrio

Athens Apr 15, 2015 at 7:27 AM

Planning a route from Athens to Lavrio, however, I'd like to stop at Sounion and spend a few hours there on the way.
      I plan to use buses. I figured out the bus to Sounion is every other hour from Egypt Square. What I cannot figure out is what to take from Sounion to Lavrio, and how often is there a bus going this way.
      Also, do I buy a ticket to Lavrio, and use it to Sounion and then to Lavrio? Or two tickets (one for each leg)?

Thanks,
      Dan

more
    • no. of days

Athens Apr 19, 2015 at 6:40 PM

How many days is the minimum we should plan for Athens and if we want to go to Delphi for a day trip. Is it worth going to Delphi.

thanks in Advance.

more
    • FIRST EVENING IN ATHENS

Athens Apr 20, 2015 at 7:52 AM

My wife and I arrive at Athens by midday and hope to be in our hotel (Athens Gate) which is near the acropolis metro station, by about 3 PM in mid september. We plan to spend the next full day visiting various important places of tourist interest in Athens. However, we would like to explore areas nearby to our hotel in the few hours that we have on the day of our arrival.
      1.any suggestions for what to do for the evening of the day of our arrival?
      2. Any nearby market place that we can just walk around and possibly pick up something to eat.
      3 How does one get to the Strathmos Bairaktari Café Resturant, at 63 Mitropoleos, Dimopratirious Square. (Etaomoe Mhaipaktaph). (picked up by reading the reviews of fellow travelers).
      4. Would welcome any other suggestions for cheap and authentic Greek food.

more
    • taxi fare

Athens Apr 17, 2015 at 1:30 PM

any good taxi drivers any one can recommend from cruise port Athens to lake vouligmeni reasonably priced

more
    • which hotel ?

by spadge Online Now Jun 9, 2014 at 1:31 PM

we have the choice of 7 Islands or Athina apartments , 2 adults and 1 child age 13 - which is best ? thanks

2 Answers Jun 9, 2014 at 2:37 PM
    • side trip out of Athens in June, 2014

by mylittlemargi Online Now May 7, 2014 at 2:08 PM

We have from June 1st until early evening June 5th to be in Athens. We have a Greek friend who has said it might be too long. What other side trips would be good to include. Maybe for 2 days?

2 Answers May 7, 2014 at 9:44 PM
    • Old Harbour bar

by sgpotter Online Now Jan 13, 2010 at 3:57 PM

I have not returned to Spetsesince 1990 and was considering returning this year. I am sre there will be many changes but I am wondering if the beautiful bar by the sea in the old harbour is still there, it was owned by Kosta and his German wife. If you know the name can you please email me it as I would like to get in touch when there.

Many Thanks

Gary Potter

6 Answers Jun 10, 2014 at 12:05 PM