Spangdahlem

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Travel to trier

by Tessarae117 Online Now Sep 16, 2014 at 2:04 AM

How would I get to trier from spangdahlem via bus or train?

4 Answers Sep 16, 2014 at 7:49 AM
    • need help with hot spots

by pookie28 Online Now May 31, 2014 at 5:05 PM

Will be in spandahlem for 17 hours. Need to know the good places to go to for drinks or whatever.

2 Answers Jun 3, 2014 at 11:46 PM
    • Taxis service

by tlunn8 Online Now Jul 27, 2013 at 2:48 AM

I live in Spangdahlem and I need to find a car service to take me and my family to the airport in Maastricht. Where can I find a shuttle service?

3 Answers Jul 27, 2013 at 7:11 AM
    • Spangdahlem to Paris by train

by carterjf3 Online Now Mar 27, 2013 at 10:16 AM

How do I use the Eurail site to buy and board a train from Spangdahlem to Paris?

4 Answers Mar 28, 2013 at 4:52 AM
    • monettealano's Profile Photo

Travel to Germany with my grandson

by monettealano Online Now Jul 13, 2011 at 5:19 AM

Ive been to germany twice with my husband and daughter..now am planning to go again on november with my son and grandson..no problem with my son but just wanted to know the rules of bringing a grandson to germany with the mothers authorization.? i am a filipino citizen working here in bangkok

1 Answer Jul 13, 2011 at 6:02 AM
    • Need help with travel to Paris

by canadian_travel Online Now May 27, 2011 at 8:03 AM

Hi there. I'm active Canadian military flying into Spangdahlem on our version of space-A. I'm trying to get from the base to Paris. The only thing that I have been able to find is a relatively lengthy route. (Spangdahlem-Trier-Luxembourg-Paris) Does any know of a better way of doing this route? Are there any on base resources that I can use? Thanks.

2 Answers May 27, 2011 at 10:05 AM
    • visiting a soldier at the base.

by jozanne Online Now Nov 8, 2010 at 5:29 PM

my grandson is stationed in germany and i want to visit him next year. what is the best way to travel there and stay when i get there. and when is the best time of the year to go. thanks joanne

5 Answers Nov 9, 2010 at 6:39 AM
    • Getting to Spangdahlem

by Michaed34 Online Now Mar 1, 2009 at 9:59 PM

Hi all, Oh gosh, it doesn't look like anyone has been in this forum for a while! Hopefully someone can help me out.

I am going to Spangdahlem at the end of this week to visit my fiance. I am flying into Frankfurt and catching the train to Speicher. Can anyone tell me how to get to the train station from the air port?

Thanks

3 Answers Mar 2, 2009 at 5:40 AM
    • PCSing to Spang

by barbdlan30 Online Now May 31, 2008 at 12:40 PM

Does anyone know of any real estate websites (just so I can get a feel for whats on offer)in the Spang/Bitburg area?

1 Answer Jun 2, 2008 at 3:49 AM
    • New airman arriving

by Bristan Online Now Mar 7, 2008 at 8:41 AM

My name is Bristan Keller and I was wondering if anybody could give me some insight or info on what the process is or what I need to do as far as housing and tranportation goes. This is my first duty station and my wife and I don't have any clue on what to expect. Also what should I expect for pt because I heard our base is really serious about physical fitness.

10 Answers Apr 12, 2008 at 8:15 AM
    • jlpretty's Profile Photo

Train Station

by jlpretty Online Now Jul 8, 2007 at 3:51 PM

Is there a train station in the city? I would like to be able to visit Trier and will not have access to a car during the day

1 Answer Jul 8, 2007 at 5:01 PM
    • Car Renting info in the Village Spangdahlem

by clifzimmerman Online Now Dec 27, 2006 at 8:27 AM

Hello, My name is Michael. I'm a retire NCO once stationed at Spangdahlem AB back in the ninties. Im coming back into the area for both pleasure and business on the 17 Jan with my girl friend and I'm interested in renting a vehicle there in the village. There use to be several places they called rent a wreck. Can you please provide me some info on who to call or e-mail so that I can reservations? It would be a big favor and I would be greatly appreciative

Sincerely,

Michael

• Job in Spangdahlem, want to know more!

by Edelweiss27 Online Now Apr 18, 2006 at 5:28 AM

I am considering applying for a job at Spangdahlem, AFB. I am DOD civilian and know nothing about overseas tours. I do know it's 3 years. The job would be at the base library. Do you all enjoy living there? I would be moving over by myself and my cat, so it's a little scary leaving everyone behind. Good news is I have been to Europe many times and speak German fluently. My mom is Austrian. I have been to Trier and love the city, would it be ok to live there and commute? Thanks for any advice!

5 Answers May 27, 2007 at 10:18 AM
    • paris to spangdahlem

by guidawood Online Now Jan 24, 2006 at 11:53 AM

I want to go the Spangdahlem from Paris on a Sunday. Is there a train I can use?

2 Answers Jan 24, 2006 at 10:36 PM
    • Looking for short term housing

by angeljeane Online Now Sep 11, 2005 at 12:14 PM

My husband is a contractor on a military assignment and will be sent to Spangdalem, Germany in Novemeber. He is scheduled to be there for 2 months but we never know for sure how long, sometimes they change his schedule within 24 hours. Both myself and our 13 year old son will be coming with him (we homeschool our son) so we are looking to find some type of short term furnished housing. Does anyone know any "Corportate Housing/short term housing or vacation rental companies in the area? Or anyone with other ideas or suggestions? Thanks

3 Answers Nov 14, 2005 at 9:48 AM