Spain Travel Answers

change location

Spain in Oct

by emblen Online Now Mar 13, 2013 at 9:15 AM

We are contemplating traveling to Spain in Oct. Would like to rent apt for two one week stays. We oloved the French Country side and Tusany. Any suggestions?

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • Beausoleil's Profile Photo

Re: Spain in Oct

by Beausoleil Online Now Mar 13, 2013 at 3:46 PM

You might type a couple places you are thinking about into the VT Search Window above and see what members have already written about Spain. There will be all sorts of suggestions about where to go, what to do, where to stay, lots of photos and external web links to help you plan. It would also be a great help to us if you put some of your travel interests on your Home Page here on VT so we could suggest places that might specifically interest you. Do remember VT is world wide so covers all time zones and you may have to wait 24 hours to get many answers. It's fun to look through member pages while you wait and often answers a lot of your questions. It's a great resource here on Virtual Tourist.

Without more information about all I can tell you is that you should have good weather in October, especially farther south. Have a great trip.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Crhodes1991's Profile Photo

Re: Spain in Oct

by Crhodes1991 Online Now Mar 15, 2013 at 6:44 PM

I recommend formentera! It is an absoulutly beautiful part of spain, very open, lots of beach and open space, amazing, nice houses to rent with countryside around, i did it for a week, very nice experience!

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular Spain Travel Answer Locations