Spa

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Transit Visa Inquiry

Brussels Jul 27, 2015 at 11:50 AM

I am travelling from India to Liberia, i hole a Liberia ordinary Passport and will be transiting in Brussels for 4:45 minutes on a single ticket from India to Liberia via Brussels. Do i need a transit visa?

more
    • GertD's Profile Photo

Nieuwpoort in 2 days

Nieuwpoort-Bad Jul 18, 2015 at 8:34 AM

We are 4 friends (50+) and will visit Nieuwpoort last week in September (embarking on week boattrip @ Le Boat. We have 2 days prior to the boattrip in N'poort and would like to make the best of the stay. Q: What suggestions not to be missed? Q: What is the weather like in late September? Q: Is bicycling a good idea for 2 days? Q: Is there a train connection to Holland from Nieuwpoort? Thank you!

more
    • Buying Tobacco

Charleroi Jul 11, 2015 at 5:18 PM

Hi there can somebodt tell me where to buy golden virginia tobacco in Charleroi please

more
    • brugge train station

Brugge Jul 21, 2015 at 1:14 AM

hi all.. is brugge and brugges is the same city? i traveling to brugge in late oct frm schipol amsterdam. using eurail pass. the final destination is brugge (belgium) is it the central station?

more
    • chepest travel from airport to Bruges at night

Brussels Jul 28, 2015 at 3:57 PM

hello,

We arrive at Brussles Chaleroi airport at 21:30 so wanted to know how to and how much public transport is to Bruges centre for a hotel at that time?

Many thanks

more
    • 5nights in belgium

Belgium Jul 20, 2015 at 11:14 PM

hi I am planning to vist brugge,i have 5 nights ,any recommendations what cities other than bruge to visit ,I donot want bruxxels ,I visited it ,can I stay in bruges &move to other cities &back at night or better to move,
      advise
      regards
      ghazi

more
    • belgium airport

Belgium Jul 24, 2015 at 4:24 AM

hi is there direct traiun from airport to bruges or Antwerp
      thanks

more
    • northeast80's Profile Photo

Spa-Francorchamps Grand Prix

by northeast80 Online Now Jul 26, 2010 at 11:53 AM

Hi All
      A friend and I will be in Belgium whilst the Grand Prix is on (well we extended our holiday to make sure).
      Now, I have no interest what-so-ever in Grand Prix so am looking to do something else.
      We can't decide whether to drive there or train, not sure where we'll be coming from, but hope you guys could help advise.
      Is it easy to travel to the race track by public transport? My friend has a ticket for Sunday 29th Aug. The official website only mentions travel by car and all the others I can find are only selling tickets or serious F1 info.
      And any suggestions on what I can do whilst he's watching the race? I'm thinking visit Liege but am open to suggestions. I like beer, modern art and design, second hand sales, architecture, taking photographs.
      Thanks.

• we135b's Profile Photo

Belgian Grand Prix

by we135b Online Now Sep 11, 2009 at 8:10 PM

Did anyone go to the Belgian Grand Prix this year? Can you provide tips on the best viewing spots? public transportation to spa from paris? any race related activity in the local area?

• Which European spa would you suggest for a 30th birthday celebration?

by blythet Online Now Jan 2, 2007 at 9:51 PM

Please help...a group of us are trying to find a spa in Europe to send our friend for a long weekend. She is an American living in Switzerland and we wanted to do something special for her 30th birthday. Any advice on good places that are close enough to Switzerland that she won't have to spend too much time getting there, would be greatly appreciated!

3 Answers Jan 21, 2007 at 2:42 AM