Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• northeast80's Profile Photo

Spa-Francorchamps Grand Prix

by northeast80 Online Now Jul 26, 2010 at 11:53 AM

Hi All
      A friend and I will be in Belgium whilst the Grand Prix is on (well we extended our holiday to make sure).
      Now, I have no interest what-so-ever in Grand Prix so am looking to do something else.
      We can't decide whether to drive there or train, not sure where we'll be coming from, but hope you guys could help advise.
      Is it easy to travel to the race track by public transport? My friend has a ticket for Sunday 29th Aug. The official website only mentions travel by car and all the others I can find are only selling tickets or serious F1 info.
      And any suggestions on what I can do whilst he's watching the race? I'm thinking visit Liege but am open to suggestions. I like beer, modern art and design, second hand sales, architecture, taking photographs.
      Thanks.

• we135b's Profile Photo

Belgian Grand Prix

by we135b Online Now Sep 11, 2009 at 8:10 PM

Did anyone go to the Belgian Grand Prix this year? Can you provide tips on the best viewing spots? public transportation to spa from paris? any race related activity in the local area?

• Which European spa would you suggest for a 30th birthday celebration?

by blythet Online Now Jan 2, 2007 at 9:51 PM

Please help...a group of us are trying to find a spa in Europe to send our friend for a long weekend. She is an American living in Switzerland and we wanted to do something special for her 30th birthday. Any advice on good places that are close enough to Switzerland that she won't have to spend too much time getting there, would be greatly appreciated!

3 Answers Jan 21, 2007 at 2:42 AM