Sozopol

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Fishing in Sozopol

by julia.murray Online Now May 5, 2012 at 5:46 AM

We are hoping to go fishing while staying in Sozopol, has anyone any info please?

1 Answer May 5, 2012 at 9:39 AM
    • camping

by moateto Online Now Sep 22, 2009 at 1:06 PM

Hi,

Im travelling by train bus.. and I have my tent. I would like to know if it is easy to get to the camping of the Gold fish by bus from Burgas and Sozopol. Also I saw the beach smokini that seems very nice too. Do you know if there is a camping there? If it is easy to get there by bus?
      Thank u so much!
      morgane

2 Answers Oct 6, 2009 at 5:41 AM
    • SergioT123's Profile Photo

Transit and other

by SergioT123 Online Now Jul 10, 2008 at 6:51 AM

Greetings Travelers-
      forgive me if this has been asked before
      How is the transportation in Sozopol( public transit)? do you need to purchase a special card or token or pay by change and do you have to have exact change? A co worker said she was asked to depart bus because she did not have exact change. Not sure how widespread this is.
      Also beaches, what is closest beach and what are weather conditions like in the april?

Regards
      sergio

2 Answers Jul 11, 2008 at 9:41 AM
    • lillyia's Profile Photo

Bukurest - (Ruse) - Sozopol?

by lillyia Online Now May 20, 2005 at 1:03 PM

Hi,

I need to find the easiest and fastest way from Bucharest (arriving there at 7:oo in the morning) to Rousse (if using the train should arrive at 14:20) and end at Sozopol. I need only to reach Sozopol. Could anyone help?

Thank you,
      Liliya
      Zdraveite

Patuvam ot Bukuresht za Sozopol, no e pochti nevazmojno tova da stane s vlak. Niakoi moje li da pomogne s po-'razumen' variant? Blagodaria,

Liliya

• From Varna to Sozopol

by wenus125 Online Now Jul 15, 2004 at 5:05 AM

Hi! Can you advice me how I can easiest getfrom Varna Airport to Sozopol? Thanks for any tips.

2 Answers May 20, 2005 at 1:35 PM
    • trono's Profile Photo

Discos (latino) in Sozopol or near towns

by trono Online Now Jun 15, 2004 at 2:38 AM

Hello everybody, I will be in Sozopol in the beginning of July so I'm interested in clubs where latin+american music (salsa, merengue) is played. Can someone recommend me a place to go? Cheers Elena

1 Answer Jul 21, 2004 at 6:27 AM
    • varoom's Profile Photo

Eating Out SOZOPOL

by varoom Online Now Jun 18, 2003 at 6:15 AM

Hi Folks, I in Sozopol for 3 evenings in early July and I really want to try local traditional food. I'm not looking for places packed with tourists nor am I looking for places where you have to wear a collar and tie to get in. Your suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks and enjoy :-) Tao

1 Answer Jun 18, 2003 at 7:06 AM