change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Mezon1's Profile Photo

Form bus station to border with Egypt.

Eilat Jun 23, 2014 at 4:16 AM

How could I get from Eilat bus station to border with Egypt. Bus from Tel Aviv arrives at 5 am.
      1. By bus - what time buses start operation in the mornig , what is bus number, where is the bus stop and how often the buses are running
      2. By taxi - what is the regular price, where to find taxi.

more
    • Mezon1's Profile Photo

Form bus station to border with Egypt.

Eilat Jun 23, 2014 at 4:16 AM

How could I get from Eilat bus station to border with Egypt. Bus from Tel Aviv arrives at 5 am.
      1. By bus - what time buses start operation in the mornig , what is bus number, where is the bus stop and how often the buses are running
      2. By taxi - what is the regular price, where to find taxi.

1 Answer Jun 23, 2014 at 10:21 PM
    • Loobcom's Profile Photo

Healthy staples in Arad

Arad Apr 21, 2014 at 1:28 AM

I'm staying in Arad for a few weeks. Is there somewhere I can buy things like quinoa, buckwheat, raw tehina etc?

3 Answers Apr 23, 2014 at 11:54 AM
    • Tax & Bus - Jerusalem - Masada

Masada Apr 17, 2014 at 11:42 AM

How much would a taxi from Dan Jerusalem to Masada cost?

How often do buses run from Masada to Jerusalem. How much would the fare be?

9 Answers Apr 27, 2014 at 3:39 AM
    • Transport from Kfar Hanokdim to Yatir winery

Arad Apr 13, 2014 at 2:44 AM

Any chance of getting a bus/ cab from Kfar to Yatir winery. If so, how much may this cost for the cab ride there and back.

• Eilat to Petra

Eilat Mar 27, 2014 at 11:34 AM

My husband and I are visiting Eilat in May, and we're considering a day trip to Petra.
      I've looked into tours, but I'm wondering how easy it is to do on our own.
      Is there anyone who has done it recently and can tell me how much it would be to take a taxi? Also, any other tips you have regarding doing it on our own would be greatly appreciated!
      Thanks!

3 Answers Apr 25, 2014 at 8:04 AM
    • Eilat to Cairo

Eilat Mar 27, 2014 at 11:29 AM

My husband and I will be visiting Eilat in May, and I'm wondering if anyone can advise me regarding visiting Cairo from Eilat.

• Is it safe to visit Cairo, Egypt now?
      • Is it better to take a tour or go on our own?
      • If we do it ourselves, how easy is it to get the bus and then get to where the pyramids/Sphinx are in Cairo?
      • How much does it cost for transportation to get to Cairo?
      • Do we need Egyptian money to pay for bus fare, or can we use credit cards?
      • Is it better to get a visa from the consulate or at the border?

Any help and advice you can give would be very much appreciated! I have been to Israel before but not Egypt, and I'm a bit nervous about it.
      Thanks!

4 Answers Mar 30, 2014 at 2:42 AM
    • HOW MANY MILES FROM MASADA TO EILAT

Masada Mar 26, 2014 at 12:32 PM

how many miles between Masada and Eilat

1 Answer Mar 26, 2014 at 12:39 PM
    • HOW MANY MILES FROM MASADA TO EILAT

Masada Mar 26, 2014 at 12:31 PM

How long would the drive take from masada to EILAt ?
      Also do you recommend any sites along the way ?

4 Answers Mar 27, 2014 at 1:26 AM
    • Tickets and transportation to Masada Opera Festival

Masada Feb 27, 2014 at 7:57 AM

A friend and I will be in Jerusalem this June. We would like to attend the Masada Opera Festival the evening of June 14. We would also need transportation as well as tickets to the event? Is it possible to purchase tickets and transportation?

1 Answer Mar 6, 2014 at 12:04 AM
    • Safety on route to Ein Gedi

`En Gedi Feb 1, 2014 at 7:25 AM

Do I need to be aware of dangers to my safety if travelling alone as a woman to Ein Gedi? This is my first time to Israel and the Dead Sea.

What is the best way to get to Ein Gedi and where should I fly in to?

4 Answers Feb 3, 2014 at 12:42 AM
    • taxi from ovda to u coral beach

Eilat Jan 29, 2014 at 1:51 PM

hi
      who can give me the name and mail of a taxi driver whoi can take me and my family to the u coral beach
      toda

1 Answer Jan 30, 2014 at 12:03 AM
    • Apartment Rentals

Beersheba Jan 9, 2014 at 5:21 PM

What is the cost of renting an apartment in Beersheva - for three rooms, in a mixed area of anglos, israelis, etc., and mixed area of religious and non religious Jews. Also, what is the average cost of electricity, gas, water, arnona.

1 Answer Jan 11, 2014 at 12:42 PM
    • Visitor info

Masada Jan 8, 2014 at 12:40 PM

What is entrance fee for Masada and how long should one expect to stay time wise to view the significant sights ??

Will be visiting in April probably taking the early morning bus from Jerusalem.

5 Answers Jan 20, 2014 at 4:47 AM
    • Taxi in Arad/Masada?

Arad Dec 28, 2013 at 5:40 PM

How easy is it to take a taxi early in the morning from Arad to Masada?

• Visa from Sharm to Eilat

Eilat Dec 7, 2013 at 1:30 AM

My family and I are travelling to Sharm and want to go to Eilat during our stay. Do we need a visa from Sharm to Eilat?

10 Answers Dec 29, 2013 at 11:30 AM
    • shataana's Profile Photo

urgent; need affordable hotel near beach in quiet place.

Eilat Oct 23, 2013 at 3:51 AM

Hello Fellows Travelers,

I just need a quiet spot in Eilat or nearby, where I can enjoy swimming and relaxing.
      I am not unto nightlife or parties, I just want the sun and the beach to enjoy .
      I am looking to go in November, for a week, something affordable, Hotel/Half board included.
      I will be traveling from London uk, I have read that there is no direct flight from London uk, what is the other alternative for the flight to get there.
      I would really appreciate please any help, this is my first to the Holy land.
      Thank you

3 Answers Jul 11, 2014 at 2:55 AM
    • hours of operation in December? Open on Shabbat? Can you climb in December?

Masada Oct 19, 2013 at 10:29 AM

Hours of operation in December.
      Open on Shabbat?
      Can you climb in December?

1 Answer Oct 19, 2013 at 11:02 AM
    • Transportation from Tel Aviv to Masada for concert

Masada Oct 6, 2013 at 9:50 AM

My son is going to a concert/dance rave at Masada on Oct 17, from Tel Aviv. What are his transportation options. I assume this is at night.

4 Answers Oct 6, 2013 at 1:26 PM
    • LeandaW's Profile Photo

is elat safe for a holiday

Eilat Oct 4, 2013 at 3:38 PM

Im thinking of a holiday in elat in november, is it safe?

6 Answers Jun 28, 2014 at 4:56 AM
    • BrandonM's Profile Photo

Places to stay

`En Gedi Sep 21, 2013 at 3:16 PM

We're going to be coming down from the Galilee area, and we're wondering if there are any good places to stay along the Jordan River/Dead Sea area instead of going all the way back to Jerusalem. Any recommendations would be very appreciated!!

6 Answers Sep 28, 2013 at 8:13 PM
    • distance Tel Aviv - Masada

Masada Sep 19, 2013 at 4:29 AM

How long will a ride with a car take from Tel Aviv to Masada on a normal day

4 Answers Sep 21, 2013 at 11:45 PM
    • mindcrime's Profile Photo

bus timetable from Masada to Jerusalem

Masada Sep 4, 2013 at 2:31 AM

where can I find the bus timetable from Masada to Jerusalem or/and other towns on thursday 17 of october?

4 Answers Sep 4, 2013 at 8:19 AM
    • mindcrime's Profile Photo

things to do in En Gedi

`En Gedi Sep 4, 2013 at 12:23 AM

we plan to arrive by bus at En Gedi on wed (october 16) staying at Ein Gedi Beit Sarah Guest House & Youth Hostel.
      the bus will be there at about 11.48am or 12.51 depending on which bus we will catch at Kumran.

will we have enough time for a small hike at Ein Gedi Nature Reserve (we'll probably do only the short trail) but also for swim at Dead Sea on the same day before sunset?
      any other attractions nearby? is the old synagogue in walking distance?

cant find how much time we need to walk to the public beach from the hostel. in several forums people claim that googlemaps have the hostel in wrong spot.

the day after we have to check out (we plan to go to Massada so we dont want to loose time on the beach that we want to visit to experience the unusual high rate of salt, taking some pictures of us flowing on water etc)

9 Answers Sep 9, 2013 at 12:59 PM
    • mggm59's Profile Photo

Best diving centers and prices

Eilat Aug 13, 2013 at 2:51 PM

Hallo everybody
      I am planning a trip to Israel in September and I would liek to know about good-bad experiences in diving centers in Eilat, prices (I would bring òy own equipment) and if it is at all adviseable and practical to spend some dives in Aqaba as well (where are the best dive sites on either side? Which ones?) since I would also like to go to Wadi Rum.
      Thanks in advance
      Maurizio

7 Answers Aug 23, 2013 at 2:22 PM
    • nighst bus to masada

Masada Aug 6, 2013 at 8:36 AM

if i stay at desert vision in arad, will i be able to get a bus or taxi to masada and be there bu 7.30 a.m.
      if i go on the night of 21st august , will there be a lighst show?

3 Answers Nov 5, 2013 at 11:35 AM
    • Bus to Eilat

Beersheba Jul 24, 2013 at 1:32 PM

We will arrive in Beersheba at 00:27 by train and hoping to catch the 1.30am bus to Eilat. Do we need to book?

2 Answers Aug 25, 2013 at 8:36 AM
    • open hours

Masada Jun 26, 2013 at 6:28 AM

what day of the week massada is open during the night and what is the hours schedule

3 Answers Jun 28, 2013 at 12:01 AM
    • Wedding Vows

Masada Jun 9, 2013 at 7:07 PM

Can we renew our wedding vows on top of masada?

2 Answers Jun 16, 2013 at 3:52 AM
    • driving distance and time late afternoon

Southern District May 28, 2013 at 11:55 AM

How much time do I need to leave for driving in the afternoon at 2 PM from BeerSheba to Rizpah Ramon crater?

2 Answers Jun 4, 2013 at 7:15 AM
    • LNata's Profile Photo

Accommodation in Beersheba?

Beersheba Mar 20, 2013 at 5:50 AM

Have again to travel in Beersheba for business for a few days and I am getting sick only by thinking that I have again stain in the same and the only hotel Leonardo (or Golden Tulip). Bad quality and terribly overpriced for the service they provide.

I cannot believe that there is no available any other accommodations or guest houses for reasonable price. May be anyone knows any of them?

5 Answers Mar 21, 2013 at 8:33 AM