Southampton

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Hotel & Airport Transport

Southampton Apr 9, 2014 at 5:23 PM

Flying into Heathrow in early October for a 14-day roundtrip cruise from Southampton. My friend and I will need a good decently priced hotel for a night or two and also a good transportation company to and from Heathrow to Southampton and return trip.

more
    • Southampton to lLyham St Anne's

by celtic10 Online Now Jun 9, 2012 at 4:58 PM

Hi
      Visiting from Australia and trying to plan a journey from Southampton to Lytham St Annes would like a brief stop for a cuppa or bite to eat maybe half way or more, doesn't have to be major towns can be just off the motorway.No need to sightsee as we will be coming back this way later.
      Hoping someone can give some advice.

Cheers

1 Answer Jun 9, 2012 at 6:29 PM
    • Private transportation from London St. Pancras Rail Station to Southampton

by dgsims Online Now Apr 26, 2011 at 12:55 PM

Can any of you suggest the best private transportation from London St. Pancras Rail Station to Southampton? There will be 4 of us with lots of luggage. I have a quote of412, but that seems high to me.
      Suggestions?

5 Answers Apr 26, 2011 at 11:41 PM
    • Southampton - Pier to Airport

by Brooklyn1946 Online Now Apr 1, 2011 at 5:05 PM

Arr Southampton and flying to Dublin same afternoon. What is distance/travel time/estimated cab fare from Southampton Pier to Southampton airport? Would the cabs take credit cards. It's the only place we'll touch down in the UK so I don't want to exchange a lot of dollors to GBPs.
      Thanks for your help!

3 Answers Apr 1, 2011 at 5:45 PM
    • 2worldtravelers's Profile Photo

Travel from the port

by 2worldtravelers Online Now Dec 15, 2005 at 6:00 PM

Hello all! Giving some thought to a transatlantic one way crossing that will
      deposit us on the pier with all luggage etc.
      Whats the best way to get to London Gatwick or Heathrow Airport?
      Train, bus or car hire?

5 Answers Dec 26, 2005 at 6:50 PM