Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• AnaLuiza's Profile Photo

Fishing Store in Auckland

Auckland Jan 30, 2015 at 9:24 PM

Hello,
      I will be in Auckland just for a day and am looking for a large fishing store for ocean fishing.
      Can somebody recomend one?
      Thanks in advance.

more
    • 13 days north Island itinerary

New Zealand Feb 1, 2015 at 12:56 PM

Hoping someone could advise if my planned itinerary is suitable.
      Day 1 - fly into Wellington, hire car and leave for Stratford.
      Day 2 - Mt Egmont/ Dawson Falls, Waitomo Caves en route to Auckland
      Days 3 & 4 - Auckland, Devonport and walks
      Days 5, 6, 7 - Bay of Islands
      Day 8 - Coromandel area
      Day 9 - Rotorua
      Days 10 & 11 - Taupo - Tongarrio National Park
      Day 12?
      Day 13 - Wellington

I realise we don't have a lot of time - we would like to do some short walks with views, waterfalls etc, but nothing that will take more than 3-4 hrs return.
      Any suggestions on the best route back from Taupo to Wellington? Stay?
      Thanks in advance - all suggestions will be taken on board.
      Leigh
      Any advice - do I have too long / not enough time in any areas

more
    • Auckland in one day

Auckland Feb 17, 2015 at 12:47 PM

Hello,

As part of our honeymoon in September we will have one day from 6 am to 9 pm in Auckland.

Please let me know what can we do in Auckland in one day - we want to do city tour in Auckland- and maybe a sailing to see the city from the ship. what exactly to see in Auckland in one day?

What kind of New Zealand food specialities to try?any recommendation for restaurant where NZ food can be tried - which is not that expensive?

Many thanks,
      Gabriella

more
    • GiadaG1's Profile Photo

Where to buy a car

New Zealand Feb 15, 2015 at 7:28 AM

Hi everybody!
      I'm Giada from Italy and I'm planing my trip to NZ. I wanted to ask you if you know if I can buy a car in Auckland and sell it again in Christchhurch. Then I would fly again to Auckland. In addition where is the best place where I can buy a car?
      Thanks for any advice!
      Giada

more
    • 6 days in South Island, 3 nights based in Te Anau, 3 nights based in Queenstown area?

Queenstown Feb 11, 2015 at 2:59 PM

This is our first time to South Island, but won't be the last, that's why we are taking it easy instead of trying to see EVERYTHING. Please comment if this plan makes sense, or, you would advice differently -
      Dec. 20 1:00pm, arrive at Queenstown airport pickup rental car to drive to Te Anau
      Dec. 21-22, taking tours from touring companies from Te Anau to explore surrounding areas including the Sounds
      Dec. 23 drive back to Queenstown area, stay 3nights in Queenstown area,
      Dec. 24-25 explore Queenstown, Arrowtown, Wanaka, Glenorchy
      Dec. 26 Depart 3:40pm from Queentown airport

We would appreciate your response and open to your suggestions.

Thank you.

more
    • One night in Auckland

Auckland Feb 22, 2015 at 10:15 PM

We're a group of friends (12 total) will be traveling to Australia and New Zealand (South Island), then on the way back will spend one day (arriving to Auckland airport at 10:30am) and one night in Auckland. Next morning at 9:30am we will depart back to US. Can anyone please recommend whether we should get a hotel in the airport or in a city center for this night, and what we can do/see during this short visit?
      Thank you in advance.

more
    • Transport from Airport Auckland to Tepuke

Auckland Feb 25, 2015 at 1:04 AM

would like to know how do i take transport from Auckland airport to tepuke?

more
    • Florie's Profile Photo

Teacher Traveling with small budget needs help from the forum~please~~

New Zealand Feb 23, 2015 at 10:52 PM

What is the cost of airfare to travel from New Zealand to Sydney? Or New Zealand to a costal Australian town that would be the least expensive? Which airline? I am flying from San Francisco and I am thinking of buying a one-way ticket to New Zealand. Hoping to Australia and from there to Indonesia. I was thinking to flying back from Australia so I would not have to go all the way back to New Zealand. Is it best to arrival/departure from New Zealand? If any of the forum members has completed a trip like I am planning and can share some tips - I will be soooo grateful. What is the best route? What island(s) do you recommend? ~~Thank you for your replays~~~~

more