• Massage Bed

Seoul Aug 28, 2015 at 1:39 PM

Where can I buy a ceragem or nuga best massage beds in seoul

more
    • cryingpearls's Profile Photo

Masan storage and accommodation options

Masan Aug 25, 2015 at 5:58 PM

Hi!

Can anyone let me know if there are storage lockers for rent at Masan KTX station?

And I can't seem to find accommodation options in Masan. Any recommendation? Or is there any (tourist-friendly) jimjilbang I can spend the night in?

Thanks =)

more
    • walterwu's Profile Photo

Gangwon-do

South Korea Aug 16, 2015 at 1:33 AM

We intend to visit Gangwon-do with a 2 night stay.

The places we would like to visit:

Jeongseon Skywalk

Jeongseon Rail Ride

Gossi Cave

Yeongwol Observatory

Daegeumgul Cave

Watch sunrise from the Beach  

Where would the most convenient place to stay in Gangwon-do (near the beach along the east) where it is easy to get to those places mentioned. Should we stay in Donghae or Samcheok or a more convenient place. Please recommend.

Is there an express train / bus from Seoul.

more
    • Chyan's Profile Photo

Can tourists enter Gimpo International Cargo Terminal?

Seoul Aug 29, 2015 at 10:32 PM

Hi, may i know whether tourists can enter Gimpo International Cargo Terminal? I am visiting T'Way Air and Jeju Air Seoul Branch Office in this terminal.

more
    • SuciB's Profile Photo

One Room for Couple

Seoul Aug 24, 2015 at 8:25 PM

My husband and I playing to stay on a long budget vacation in Seoul. I was wondering if we can stay in Goshiwon for couple? Or is there any other option for us that won't require us to pay too much or to pay key money? We are planning to go on October. Your help and advice will be much appreciated. Thank you.

more
    • jurane_21's Profile Photo

7 days visit

South Korea Aug 13, 2015 at 2:50 AM

Any tips to miximize my trip and if I can squueze a visit to Jeju? what clothes to bring by Nov?

more
    • Seoul, Korea

Seoul Aug 12, 2015 at 6:30 AM

What should I bring to Seoul, Korea? (Period: August)

more

Transportation

South Korea Aug 7, 2015 at 6:28 PM

I will be in South Korea and my itinerary planning includes travel from Seoul - Donghae Donghae - Gyeongju Gyeongju - Ulsan Ulsan - Busan Busan - Incheon

What would be a recommended transport (express bus, train or KTX)?

If by train, should I get the Korea Rail Pass?

Period of travel 26-Sep to 4-Oct

more
    • Chyan's Profile Photo

URGENT: How to go to T'Way Air Head Office?

Seoul Aug 29, 2015 at 6:27 PM

How to go to T'Way Air Head Office at 153 Achasan-ro, Seongdong-gu, Seoul via Subway? Is it alighting at Achasan station and travel by taxi?

more

Popular South Korea Travel Answer Locations

• Chyan's Profile Photo

Can tourists enter Gimpo International Cargo Terminal?

Seoul Aug 29, 2015 at 10:32 PM

Hi, may i know whether tourists can enter Gimpo International Cargo Terminal? I am visiting T'Way Air and Jeju Air Seoul Branch Office in this terminal.

1 Answer Aug 30, 2015 at 3:12 AM
    • Chyan's Profile Photo

URGENT: How to go to T'Way Air Head Office?

Seoul Aug 29, 2015 at 6:27 PM

How to go to T'Way Air Head Office at 153 Achasan-ro, Seongdong-gu, Seoul via Subway? Is it alighting at Achasan station and travel by taxi?

4 Answers Aug 30, 2015 at 12:41 AM
    • Massage Bed

Seoul Aug 28, 2015 at 1:39 PM

Where can I buy a ceragem or nuga best massage beds in seoul

• cryingpearls's Profile Photo

Masan storage and accommodation options

Masan Aug 25, 2015 at 5:58 PM

Hi!

Can anyone let me know if there are storage lockers for rent at Masan KTX station?

And I can't seem to find accommodation options in Masan. Any recommendation? Or is there any (tourist-friendly) jimjilbang I can spend the night in?

Thanks =)

• SuciB's Profile Photo

One Room for Couple

Seoul Aug 24, 2015 at 8:25 PM

My husband and I playing to stay on a long budget vacation in Seoul. I was wondering if we can stay in Goshiwon for couple? Or is there any other option for us that won't require us to pay too much or to pay key money? We are planning to go on October. Your help and advice will be much appreciated. Thank you.

1 Answer Aug 24, 2015 at 10:11 PM

Gangwon-do

South Korea Aug 16, 2015 at 1:33 AM

We intend to visit Gangwon-do with a 2 night stay.

The places we would like to visit:

Jeongseon Skywalk

Jeongseon Rail Ride

Gossi Cave

Yeongwol Observatory

Daegeumgul Cave

Watch sunrise from the Beach  

Where would the most convenient place to stay in Gangwon-do (near the beach along the east) where it is easy to get to those places mentioned. Should we stay in Donghae or Samcheok or a more convenient place. Please recommend.

Is there an express train / bus from Seoul.

• jurane_21's Profile Photo

7 days visit

South Korea Aug 13, 2015 at 2:50 AM

Any tips to miximize my trip and if I can squueze a visit to Jeju? what clothes to bring by Nov?

2 Answers Aug 17, 2015 at 7:36 AM
    • Seoul, Korea

Seoul Aug 12, 2015 at 6:30 AM

What should I bring to Seoul, Korea? (Period: August)

2 Answers Aug 12, 2015 at 9:04 AM

Transportation

South Korea Aug 7, 2015 at 6:28 PM

I will be in South Korea and my itinerary planning includes travel from Seoul - Donghae Donghae - Gyeongju Gyeongju - Ulsan Ulsan - Busan Busan - Incheon

What would be a recommended transport (express bus, train or KTX)?

If by train, should I get the Korea Rail Pass?

Period of travel 26-Sep to 4-Oct

3 Answers Aug 14, 2015 at 8:41 PM
    • Taxi fare in Jeju Island

Jeju (city) Jul 28, 2015 at 9:20 PM

How much does take fare from Amber Hotel Jeju to Jungang Underground Shopping Center?

1 Answer Aug 3, 2015 at 3:51 AM
    • 6-night visit in Seoul, Jinju and Tea Plantation - what would be the best itinerary?

South Korea Jul 22, 2015 at 6:10 AM

Hello everyone, After our vacation in Japan, my husband and I plan to fly on Oct 1 out of Osaka for a 6-night stay in Korea - going back home from Seoul on Oct 7.

In Korea, while our time is flexible, we wish: 1/ to spend one night in Jinju during the lantern festival from 10/1-10/13(?) 2/ a day trip to Boseong to the green tea plantation 3/ and the rest of time in Seoul - (4 or 3 nights - in Seoul).

What would be the best route / itinerary from Osaka on Oct 1? We came across many discounted flights - about $70 - on Oct 1st from Osaka to either Busan - arriving in Busan around 3:30 PM (we would need to catch a bus to Jinju) or from Osaka to Seoul.

Should we proceed to Boseong after our night in Jinju if yes, how? we could not seem to find any direct buses from Jinju to Boseong, ( to Gwangju - yes!) or should we plan on an independent day tour from Seoul to Boseong? is there any side trip from Seoul to Boseong?. Lodging / transportation in Boseong seems to be limited and we would not want to be "stuck" in the middle of "nowhere" after our tour to the tea plantation. Unfortunately, driving is not an option for both of us.

Sorry for the lengthy note with so many questions....Thanks a bunch for any input!

1 Answer Jul 22, 2015 at 10:45 PM
    • soundchaseruk's Profile Photo

NY Eve 2015 Near Market - Any good places to eat and celebrate?

Seoul Jul 14, 2015 at 1:56 PM

My wife and I are stopping over New Years eve this year and I have booked a hotel 5 minutes from the market. Can anyone recommend places to eat good local food and maybe somewhere we we can celebrate NYE ? We stay in the Namsam City Hotel near Namdaemun market

Booking.com recommends :- Odarizup, Aesung Hoigwan, Korea Ginseng Chicken Soup (a name of a restaurant ??!!!), Saffron and 70's Radio

Also will the market be open that night and NY day?

It would be great to eat somewhere local and see the NY in, in style

3 Answers Jul 27, 2015 at 7:55 AM
    • Chyan's Profile Photo

Is it still safe to enter Seoul with MERS virus around?

Seoul Jun 4, 2015 at 6:57 AM

Hi, is it still safe to enter Seoul now suffering from MERS virus? I hear many tourist groups from China and Taiwan have cancelled visits to Seoul.

2 Answers Jun 7, 2015 at 8:14 PM
    • secy's Profile Photo

Solo Trip in Seoul this 2015

Seoul May 29, 2015 at 1:18 AM

Hi,
      I'm planning to travel solo this year, preferably this December in Seoul Incheon, Korea. Is it still safe for a solo traveler especially for women?

Thank you!

4 Answers Aug 16, 2015 at 10:26 PM
    • anonxxx's Profile Photo

getting around with english?

South Korea May 19, 2015 at 3:25 AM

hello , next year i want to travel on my own to south korea, and make a tour around the whole country,

how much english is spoken outside seoul, so the east, south, west ?

thanks for your time,

Joan

6 Answers Aug 16, 2015 at 10:28 PM
    • Chyan's Profile Photo

Do Airport Limousine drivers of Incheon Airport speak English?

Seoul May 18, 2015 at 6:26 AM

May I know do Airport Limousine drivers of Incheon Airport speak English?

6 Answers May 19, 2015 at 7:32 AM
    • Chyan's Profile Photo

Are there food courts or food stalls at Seoul Station? Opening hours?

Seoul May 13, 2015 at 4:42 AM

Incheon Airport has confirmed last airport bus leaves the airport at 3.50 am, arriving at Seoul Station at 5 am. If arriving at Seoul Station by that time, are there food courts or food stalls around or at Seoul station opening for breakfast? Are taxis available there too? Do they charge day fare or midnight fare?

17 Answers May 14, 2015 at 3:48 AM
    • autumn918's Profile Photo

jijimbang at hongdae area

Seoul May 12, 2015 at 10:49 PM

Hi,

I would like to enquire about value for money jijimbang at hongdae area.
      I will be staying near Mangwon subway, which is 15 mins walk to hongik uni area too.

Thanks.
      Rebekah

1 Answer May 13, 2015 at 12:09 AM
    • Chyan's Profile Photo

Is Gonghang-daero near Gimpo Airport?

Seoul May 4, 2015 at 3:04 PM

Dear Seoul VT,

Is Gonghang-daero near Gimpo Airport? I plan to go to Jin Air Head Office at 453, Gonghang-daero, Gangseo-gu, Seoul 157041? If travel by taxi from Gimpo, how much does it cost?

Chyan

2 Answers May 5, 2015 at 1:10 AM
    • Chyan's Profile Photo

Should i stay in Incheon hotel or Gimpo hotel upon arriving in Incheon airport after 3 am?

Incheon May 3, 2015 at 8:43 AM

Hi, Seoul / Incheon VT,

Should i stay in an Incheon hotel or Gimpo hotel upon arrival in Incheon airport after 3 am? Or follow the last late night Incheon airport bus to Seoul Station, arriving in Seoul Station at 5 am?

To prepare for this trip, can you advise whether i should sleep for 3 hours in the afternoon? Flight departing from Hong Kong at 9.50 pm for Incheon.

If flight departing from Hong Kong at 1.05 am, should i sleep for 5 hours in the afternoon?

Kindly advise.

Chyan

6 Answers May 4, 2015 at 3:01 PM
    • Chyan's Profile Photo

Language of taxi drivers in Seoul and the cost to get to a place in Seongbuk-gu

Seoul May 3, 2015 at 8:37 AM

Hi, Incheon / Seoul VT,

I do not speak or write Korean. If i travelled by taxi from Seoul Station, can the taxi-driver understand Mandarin or English?

How much does it cost to get to Changwon B/D, 97-31 Seongbuk-dong, Seongbuk-gu from Seoul Station, terminus of the last late night airport bus from Incheon, by taxi?

Where is Seongbuk-gu in Seoul?

Chyan

14 Answers May 7, 2015 at 8:13 AM
    • anonxxx's Profile Photo

Jeonju to Gongju by bus

South Korea Apr 29, 2015 at 5:03 AM

hello

can anyone tell me how to get from Jeonju to Gongju by bus, and how long it takes? stop overs?

thanks for your time!

Joan

1 Answer May 4, 2015 at 8:45 AM
    • Chyan's Profile Photo

About Jeju Air Seoul Branch office in Incheon

Incheon Apr 26, 2015 at 7:45 AM

Can I know whether Jeju Air Seoul Branch Office at 366 Incheon Airport Cargo Terminal is open to the tourists to visit? If yes, can i see the building from Incheon Airport Cargo Terminal AREX Station? Or is travel by taxi advisable? I want to go to this airline office to find its Join enJOY magazine.

• Chyan's Profile Photo

About Hotel Sky Incheon

Incheon Apr 25, 2015 at 4:42 AM

Does this hotel sell breakfast?

7 Answers Apr 25, 2015 at 5:12 PM
    • Chyan's Profile Photo

Where can i sleep for free at Incheon Airport from 3 am to 7 am?

Incheon Apr 25, 2015 at 4:33 AM

Is it easy to find a place in Incheon Airport to sleep for free from 3 am to 7 am without stepping into Incheon Airport Transit Hotel or transit area? Is it true Spa On Air is fully-booked after 2.25 am? The hotels outside the airport are very expensive too.

5 Answers Apr 25, 2015 at 5:11 PM
    • Avoiding Crowds on Seorak Trails on Autumn Weekday

South Korea Apr 24, 2015 at 11:28 AM

Hi Friends,

I am looking at 2 days of hiking/walking in Seorak during peak autumn season end of this October 2015. I would really like to plan such that I can avoid or minimize crowd contact.. I'm planning for weekday hikes but I hear there'll still be plenty of people. What are the best ways to avoid crowds?

I'm thinking of doing (1) Cheonbuldong trail (a very popular one); (2) the Gwongeumseong Fortress (with help of cable car - want to avoid long queue) and (3) Jujeongol Valley (Yongso Falls) - Osaek. I'm open to consider taking other less busy trails.

Is the following a good plan:

(1) go very early in the morning to get the cable lift up to Gwongeumseong (how early should I go to beat the crowd?),

(2) upon descend late morning, travel to Osaek (by rented car) to do the Jujeongol Valley trail for an afternoon hike (assuming it's less crowded at this time?) Is this trail open in afternoon ? I read somewhere it closes at 2pm - how true is this?)

I'm assuming Cheonbuldong will be teeming with people by the time I descend so it might not be good idea to do this late morning or in afternoon.

If this is possible, I could try another early morning for Cheonbuldong and hope for the best.

Any advice and thought is most appreciated!

Thanks!

1 Answer Apr 25, 2015 at 11:34 PM
    • Chasing Korean Autumn Colours 2015

South Korea Apr 20, 2015 at 10:41 AM

Hi Friends,

I will be in Korea from 20 Oct to 3 Nov 2015. The purpose of my trip is mainly to catch the autumn peak colors. It's hard to predict nature with certainty, I know. Peak foliage in 2013 & 2014 was forecasted consistently around 19th Oct in Seorak, the first place where autumn colours peak in Korea. The south is later.

I have 2 options and would appreciate advices on which is a better option to maximize my chance of seeing peak colors:

Option 1: be in Seoul (21-24th Oct); Seorak (25-27th Oct); Juwangsan (28th Oct); Jirisan (1st Nov)

- if Seorak's peak is around 19th Oct or a week earlier, how long would they hold? Will it still be spectacular by 25-27th Oct?

OR

Option 2: Seorak (21st-23rd Oct); Juwangsan (24th Oct); Jirisan (27th Oct); Seoul (28th-2nd Nov)

- if the Seorak's peak foliage is a week late, I suppose I would miss the entire autumn peak show? Or will the pre-peak colors still be spectacular?

Actually, it'll be my first time experience with autumn colors, so I don't really know how the leaves transform. If I am there a week or a few days before peak foliage, would it still be a colorful scene? Will there be big splashes of red already..? Does a few days or a week make so much difference to the colors?

I know it's not an easy question, but I welcome any views. Really hope to hear some advices here.

Many thanks!

3 Answers Apr 24, 2015 at 2:22 PM

Happy guesthouse in andong

Andong Apr 20, 2015 at 2:13 AM

I read very good review about this guesthouse on tripadviser.
      However, I could not find any online websites to book it?
      Does anybody stay here before? Do I need to call to book instead?
      Can I email them?

Thanks.

3 Answers Apr 20, 2015 at 6:28 AM

bus timing of limousine bus from incheon airport to Gyeongju

Seoul Apr 20, 2015 at 1:40 AM

Hi, does anyone know the timing of cross country bus from incheon airport to Gyeongju?
      Btw, is Gyeongju & Kyongju the same place but just different spelling?
      Thanks,
      Rebekah

2 Answers Apr 20, 2015 at 2:07 PM

Bus timing of limousine bus from incheon airport to Gyeongju

Kyongju Apr 20, 2015 at 1:36 AM

Hi, does anyone know the timing of cross country bus from incheon airport to Gyeongju?

Btw, is Gyeongju & Kyongju the same place but just different spelling?

Thanks,
      Rebekah

2 Answers Apr 20, 2015 at 2:06 PM