change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Flatmate in Seoul

Seoul Feb 20, 2015 at 1:41 AM

Hi
      What is the best place to look for an English-speaking flatmate/roommate in Seoul except craigslist?
      Your answers are appreciated
      Thank you

more
    • Best hiking for Spring in South Korea

South Korea Feb 19, 2015 at 3:19 PM

I will be going to South Korea in May for 10 days and I have been trying to figure out which mountain I want to hike.
      What are the most beautiful hikes in South Korea?
      Which ones are the closest to Seoul, and if they are not around Seoul how long will a round trip take (bus or train)?
      I would also prefer hikes that would not take more than 4 hours (round trip), and hikes that the first time hiker will be able to deal with.

more
    • Friese's Profile Photo

Car Rental on the Jeju - could you help me, please? :)

Jeju (city) Feb 10, 2015 at 4:51 PM

My husnad and I going to Jeju on April 2015.
      We are looking for a CAR RENTAL and found place where we should pay 50.000 krw / per day - maybe do you know something cheaper?

I will be grateful for any information, because we hear that comunication at Jeju it not so good as a travel by car.

Kind regards,
      Ali :)

more
    • motorcycle on rent

Seoul Feb 26, 2015 at 2:33 AM

Can i get a motorcycle on rent basis in seoul for 3-4 months. I am staying in korea for 4 months only.

Thanks in advance.

more
    • Asian Champions League soccer tickets in Korea

South Korea Feb 23, 2015 at 3:23 PM

Hi there,
      I'm considering travelling to Korea for 2 weeks in April, one of the excuses to travel to Korea is to watch my football/soccer team (The Brisbane Roar) play against the Suwon Bluewings. Does anybody have any tips on how I could go about getting tickets to this match on the 8th of April? (I'm having no luck finding anything online)

2nd question, is it practical to stay in a hotel in Seoul and travel to Suwon for the game and return to Seoul that night?

Any help would be greatly appreciated :)
      Thank you

more
    • Incheon port to Seoul

Incheon Feb 16, 2015 at 3:05 PM

Any advice on private tours for the day.
      Arriving at Incheon on cruise ship for the day
      Is it worth going to Seoul for the day?

more

Popular South Korea Travel Answer Locations

• motorcycle on rent

Seoul Feb 26, 2015 at 2:33 AM

Can i get a motorcycle on rent basis in seoul for 3-4 months. I am staying in korea for 4 months only.

Thanks in advance.

2 Answers Feb 26, 2015 at 6:35 AM
    • Asian Champions League soccer tickets in Korea

South Korea Feb 23, 2015 at 3:23 PM

Hi there,
      I'm considering travelling to Korea for 2 weeks in April, one of the excuses to travel to Korea is to watch my football/soccer team (The Brisbane Roar) play against the Suwon Bluewings. Does anybody have any tips on how I could go about getting tickets to this match on the 8th of April? (I'm having no luck finding anything online)

2nd question, is it practical to stay in a hotel in Seoul and travel to Suwon for the game and return to Seoul that night?

Any help would be greatly appreciated :)
      Thank you

3 Answers Feb 23, 2015 at 10:19 PM
    • Flatmate in Seoul

Seoul Feb 20, 2015 at 1:41 AM

Hi
      What is the best place to look for an English-speaking flatmate/roommate in Seoul except craigslist?
      Your answers are appreciated
      Thank you

1 Answer Feb 20, 2015 at 9:58 AM
    • Best hiking for Spring in South Korea

South Korea Feb 19, 2015 at 3:19 PM

I will be going to South Korea in May for 10 days and I have been trying to figure out which mountain I want to hike.
      What are the most beautiful hikes in South Korea?
      Which ones are the closest to Seoul, and if they are not around Seoul how long will a round trip take (bus or train)?
      I would also prefer hikes that would not take more than 4 hours (round trip), and hikes that the first time hiker will be able to deal with.

1 Answer Feb 20, 2015 at 4:49 PM
    • Incheon port to Seoul

Incheon Feb 16, 2015 at 3:05 PM

Any advice on private tours for the day.
      Arriving at Incheon on cruise ship for the day
      Is it worth going to Seoul for the day?

4 Answers Feb 20, 2015 at 4:39 PM
    • Friese's Profile Photo

Car Rental on the Jeju - could you help me, please? :)

Jeju (city) Feb 10, 2015 at 4:51 PM

My husnad and I going to Jeju on April 2015.
      We are looking for a CAR RENTAL and found place where we should pay 50.000 krw / per day - maybe do you know something cheaper?

I will be grateful for any information, because we hear that comunication at Jeju it not so good as a travel by car.

Kind regards,
      Ali :)

1 Answer Feb 10, 2015 at 9:11 PM
    • Malaria in South Korea

South Korea Jan 26, 2015 at 9:43 AM

Hi There.
      We will be travelling to South Korea, Cheongju in February with a baby of 6months old.
      I recently heard that South Korea is a malaria area. is it safe for me to travel to South Korea in winter time with an Infant?

8 Answers Feb 16, 2015 at 10:22 PM
    • shelnlin's Profile Photo

English Language teaching

Jeju (city) Jan 13, 2015 at 4:56 PM

Hi All
      I am interested in teaching in South Korea this year and have expressed interest in a job on Jeju Island as an English Language teacher. I have submitted a partial application with the JejuESL http://www.jejuesl.com/ schools and are wondering if there are any other VT'ers who live on the Island or have worked for this company. I just need to wait for my degree to be sent to me and get a new passport etc.. updated. If anyone has any tips or information about this, I look forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes from New Zealand
      Shell

1 Answer Jan 27, 2015 at 10:18 PM
    • rakmedeiros's Profile Photo

G Stay Residence

Seoul Jan 10, 2015 at 10:05 PM

Does anyone know the website for the G Stay Residence hotel, near Camp Kim? I find the hotel on maps, trip advisor & hotels.com but cannot find the actual hotel website, despite searching on google etc. On the Korea tourist sites, several hotel finding websites are listed but I can only pull the hotel up on 1 of the sites but that says the hotel is not available for my dates (April 12-17, 2015). The Korea tourist site lists Agoda.com, Koreahotel.com, hotelpass.com, hotelscombined.com, worldhotel.co.kr, & pacakagekorea.com.
      Thank you

2 Answers Jan 11, 2015 at 9:34 AM
    • Can Someone tell me a website where i can find restaurant menus in South Korea

South Korea Jan 7, 2015 at 10:01 AM

Can Someone tell me a website where i can find restaurant menus in South Korea

6 Answers Jan 8, 2015 at 7:11 AM
    • 3 seasons in Korea!

Seoul Jan 6, 2015 at 9:52 PM

I'm going to Korea during Winter, staying through Spring and returning in Summer. Any advice on how to pack for the 3 seasons?

4 Answers Jan 12, 2015 at 11:40 PM
    • Nolefturn's Profile Photo

Restaurant name

Busan Dec 14, 2014 at 4:52 AM

Anyone know the name of the steak restaurant close to the park hyatt entrance

1 Answer Dec 14, 2014 at 6:45 AM
    • annesophia's Profile Photo

I urgently need a good location, nice and clean Guesthouse near Myeongdong

South Korea Dec 5, 2014 at 10:20 PM

Please help me find one. i need it badly by Jan 15-20, 2015
      THANKS!

4 Answers Jan 12, 2015 at 11:45 PM
    • Lurdz's Profile Photo

BEST TIME (EXACT) TO FEEL AND SEE SNOW

South Korea Dec 4, 2014 at 10:55 PM

Hi my kid (13) wants to feel and see the real snow. I need to budget my trips to go to the nearest place where there is snow. Pls help me to answer these, what is the EXACT DATE where we can see snow during winter? Is it possible during November coz December to January cost much in all airlines. What is better during winter, i mean where we can play most of the rides, NEVERLAND OR LOTTE? Where is the best place to stay that is near in subway, lotte or Neverland?pls help....

5 Answers Jan 27, 2015 at 10:13 PM
    • Seoul Station to the nearest ski resort for beginners

Seoul Nov 30, 2014 at 2:06 AM

Hi,

I need help on the following for a family of 6 with children range age from 10-14
      (1) recommendation for the nearest ski resort to seoul for beginner as a day trip from seoul
      (2) How to get to this ski resort from seoul station?
      (3) Can I book online for entrance ticket or ski lesson (english site please)?

Thank you so much.

2 Answers Jan 12, 2015 at 11:43 PM
    • Fish-chips's Profile Photo

Travel from Incheon to Namdaemunno

Seoul Nov 25, 2014 at 1:54 PM

Am flying into Incheon Dec 26 & have booked two nights in Seoul as stopover on way to Sydney. Looking for the best way to get from the airport to Namdaemunno?

All help gratefully received

Thank you

4 Answers Nov 27, 2014 at 12:22 AM
    • Apartment in Seoul downtown near underground

Seoul Nov 23, 2014 at 12:59 PM

My friends and I are planning to visit Seoul next year. We are 4 mommies and 3 children (7, 8 & 9).

Does any of you know service apartments with price range between USD 2700-3200 for 8 nights?

I prefer the apartment near subway station and not far away from shopping area such myeong dong, namdaemun, dongdaemun market. Gangnam is also an option (I stayed in this area last year).

Thank you in advance.

5 Answers Dec 4, 2014 at 12:21 AM
    • Rentaing a car in Korea

Kyongju Nov 18, 2014 at 7:15 AM

I'm planning to rent a car in Gyeongju and travel to Tongyeong and Geoje and back to Gyeongju.
      Is there a good and cheap car rental agency in Gyeongju?
      I'm planning to rent for about 3 days.

1 Answer Nov 18, 2014 at 5:08 PM
    • Budget Winter in S.Korea

South Korea Oct 9, 2014 at 6:40 PM

Hi All,
      My friends and I (4pax) are visting S.Korea from 20th Dec to 4th Jan to celebrate Xmas and new year (excited!!). We are on a budget trip (but really wanna try ski-ing) and have not planned our itinerary yet. Can anyone recommend us:
      - good & budget ski spot (we are total newbies) and ski resort/hostel?
      - budget accommodation in Seoul (hostel/abnb/apt)?
      - where to count down? Or any festival to catch?

Thanks in advance!!

1 Answer Nov 2, 2014 at 11:17 PM
    • Honnak's Profile Photo

Hi there any body In daejeon

Taejon Oct 9, 2014 at 3:32 AM

Hi
      Where is that bar exactly located?in daejeon South korea

• Things to look out when going to Korean hot spring

South Korea Oct 4, 2014 at 3:00 AM

Hello! I am planning of going Korea this coming November, and want to enjoy myself in their natural hot spring. However, i heard that everyone must be naked when entering the hotspring. As i am a rather conservative person, i am wondering if i can cover myself with a towel provided. Is it an act of disrespect?

2 Answers Nov 2, 2014 at 11:21 PM
    • halikowski's Profile Photo

help needed with Korean names please

South Korea Sep 19, 2014 at 3:35 AM

Hello,
      Can you help me with names: Gweon Dae-yeong and Jeon Gyeong-ran.
      What are the first names, what are the family names? Are these suffixes honorifics?
      Thanks for any help.
      Stefan Halikowski Smith, Swansea

3 Answers Sep 22, 2014 at 4:19 PM
    • halikowski's Profile Photo

help needed with Korean names please

South Korea Sep 19, 2014 at 3:35 AM

Hello,
      Can you help me with names: Gweon Dae-yeong and Jeon Gyeong-ran.
      What are the first names, what are the family names? Are these suffixes honorifics?
      Thanks for any help.
      Stefan Halikowski Smith, Swansea

1 Answer Sep 19, 2014 at 6:47 AM
    • Transportation from Daegwallyeong-myeon to Alpensia Resort in Yongsan-ri

South Korea Sep 9, 2014 at 10:56 PM

I will have a meeting in Alpensia Resort and want to stay at Daegwallyeong-myeon. Could any one tell me how far from Daegwallyeong-myeon to Alpensia Resort and is there any public transport there?

Thanks so much

1 Answer Sep 11, 2014 at 6:56 AM
    • My girlfriend (future wife)

South Korea Sep 8, 2014 at 7:45 AM

I will be living in South Korea next year on an E-2 worker's visa, by working as an ESL (English as a Second Language) teacher. Is there a visa for my Romanian girlfriend? We will be married by that time, can she get a spouse visa?

5 Answers Sep 8, 2014 at 11:39 PM
    • bbowie's Profile Photo

public transport from Incheon airport to Baegun subway stop

Incheon Sep 8, 2014 at 4:22 AM

hi guys

can anyone tell me the most convenient or most economical way by public transport to get from Incheon airport to the Baegun subway stop (my hotel is nearby). Thanks in advance

bbowie

2 Answers Sep 8, 2014 at 3:18 PM
    • Coin Laundry in Yeoksam, Gangnam?

Seoul Aug 31, 2014 at 11:27 PM

Hi! I'm going to stay at Renaissance Hotel in Yeoksam area for a week in September. And I'm wondering if there's any coin laundry or speed laundry near by the hotel since it seems like the dry cleaning service in the hotel is quite pricey.

1 Answer Sep 1, 2014 at 6:28 AM
    • 9 hour layover

Seoul Aug 31, 2014 at 12:57 AM

My layover starts at 6:20 am and ends at 5:35 pm on 9/23 at Incheon International. Will there enough time to explore the markets? Or the electronics district? Thanks.

4 Answers Aug 31, 2014 at 8:45 AM
    • applying for a tourist visa

Seoul Aug 25, 2014 at 3:27 AM

hello, me and my wife are planning to tour seoul this coming december. since its only august, what month is the best to apply for a tourist visa?

4 Answers Aug 25, 2014 at 6:33 AM
    • seoul on limited time

Seoul Aug 20, 2014 at 2:43 PM

what would you suggest with 2 days of time available? We took the hop on/hop off bus during our last visit and visited the touristy places along those routes.

1 Answer Aug 21, 2014 at 9:11 AM