Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Popular South Korea Travel Answer Locations

• Nolefturn's Profile Photo

Restaurant name

Busan Dec 14, 2014 at 4:52 AM

Anyone know the name of the steak restaurant close to the park hyatt entrance

1 Answer Dec 14, 2014 at 6:45 AM
    • annesophia's Profile Photo

I urgently need a good location, nice and clean Guesthouse near Myeongdong

South Korea Dec 5, 2014 at 10:20 PM

Please help me find one. i need it badly by Jan 15-20, 2015
      THANKS!

3 Answers Dec 9, 2014 at 5:26 PM
    • Lurdz's Profile Photo

BEST TIME (EXACT) TO FEEL AND SEE SNOW

South Korea Dec 4, 2014 at 10:55 PM

Hi my kid (13) wants to feel and see the real snow. I need to budget my trips to go to the nearest place where there is snow. Pls help me to answer these, what is the EXACT DATE where we can see snow during winter? Is it possible during November coz December to January cost much in all airlines. What is better during winter, i mean where we can play most of the rides, NEVERLAND OR LOTTE? Where is the best place to stay that is near in subway, lotte or Neverland?pls help....

4 Answers Dec 9, 2014 at 5:46 PM
    • Seoul Station to the nearest ski resort for beginners

Seoul Nov 30, 2014 at 2:06 AM

Hi,

I need help on the following for a family of 6 with children range age from 10-14
      (1) recommendation for the nearest ski resort to seoul for beginner as a day trip from seoul
      (2) How to get to this ski resort from seoul station?
      (3) Can I book online for entrance ticket or ski lesson (english site please)?

Thank you so much.

1 Answer Nov 30, 2014 at 7:51 AM
    • Fish-chips's Profile Photo

Travel from Incheon to Namdaemunno

Seoul Nov 25, 2014 at 1:54 PM

Am flying into Incheon Dec 26 & have booked two nights in Seoul as stopover on way to Sydney. Looking for the best way to get from the airport to Namdaemunno?

All help gratefully received

Thank you

4 Answers Nov 27, 2014 at 12:22 AM
    • Apartment in Seoul downtown near underground

Seoul Nov 23, 2014 at 12:59 PM

My friends and I are planning to visit Seoul next year. We are 4 mommies and 3 children (7, 8 & 9).

Does any of you know service apartments with price range between USD 2700-3200 for 8 nights?

I prefer the apartment near subway station and not far away from shopping area such myeong dong, namdaemun, dongdaemun market. Gangnam is also an option (I stayed in this area last year).

Thank you in advance.

5 Answers Dec 4, 2014 at 12:21 AM
    • Rentaing a car in Korea

Kyongju Nov 18, 2014 at 7:15 AM

I'm planning to rent a car in Gyeongju and travel to Tongyeong and Geoje and back to Gyeongju.
      Is there a good and cheap car rental agency in Gyeongju?
      I'm planning to rent for about 3 days.

1 Answer Nov 18, 2014 at 5:08 PM
    • Budget Winter in S.Korea

South Korea Oct 9, 2014 at 6:40 PM

Hi All,
      My friends and I (4pax) are visting S.Korea from 20th Dec to 4th Jan to celebrate Xmas and new year (excited!!). We are on a budget trip (but really wanna try ski-ing) and have not planned our itinerary yet. Can anyone recommend us:
      - good & budget ski spot (we are total newbies) and ski resort/hostel?
      - budget accommodation in Seoul (hostel/abnb/apt)?
      - where to count down? Or any festival to catch?

Thanks in advance!!

1 Answer Nov 2, 2014 at 11:17 PM
    • Honnak's Profile Photo

Hi there any body In daejeon

Taejon Oct 9, 2014 at 3:32 AM

Hi
      Where is that bar exactly located?in daejeon South korea

• Things to look out when going to Korean hot spring

South Korea Oct 4, 2014 at 3:00 AM

Hello! I am planning of going Korea this coming November, and want to enjoy myself in their natural hot spring. However, i heard that everyone must be naked when entering the hotspring. As i am a rather conservative person, i am wondering if i can cover myself with a towel provided. Is it an act of disrespect?

2 Answers Nov 2, 2014 at 11:21 PM
    • halikowski's Profile Photo

help needed with Korean names please

South Korea Sep 19, 2014 at 3:35 AM

Hello,
      Can you help me with names: Gweon Dae-yeong and Jeon Gyeong-ran.
      What are the first names, what are the family names? Are these suffixes honorifics?
      Thanks for any help.
      Stefan Halikowski Smith, Swansea

3 Answers Sep 22, 2014 at 4:19 PM
    • halikowski's Profile Photo

help needed with Korean names please

South Korea Sep 19, 2014 at 3:35 AM

Hello,
      Can you help me with names: Gweon Dae-yeong and Jeon Gyeong-ran.
      What are the first names, what are the family names? Are these suffixes honorifics?
      Thanks for any help.
      Stefan Halikowski Smith, Swansea

1 Answer Sep 19, 2014 at 6:47 AM
    • Transportation from Daegwallyeong-myeon to Alpensia Resort in Yongsan-ri

South Korea Sep 9, 2014 at 10:56 PM

I will have a meeting in Alpensia Resort and want to stay at Daegwallyeong-myeon. Could any one tell me how far from Daegwallyeong-myeon to Alpensia Resort and is there any public transport there?

Thanks so much

1 Answer Sep 11, 2014 at 6:56 AM
    • My girlfriend (future wife)

South Korea Sep 8, 2014 at 7:45 AM

I will be living in South Korea next year on an E-2 worker's visa, by working as an ESL (English as a Second Language) teacher. Is there a visa for my Romanian girlfriend? We will be married by that time, can she get a spouse visa?

5 Answers Sep 8, 2014 at 11:39 PM
    • bbowie's Profile Photo

public transport from Incheon airport to Baegun subway stop

Incheon Sep 8, 2014 at 4:22 AM

hi guys

can anyone tell me the most convenient or most economical way by public transport to get from Incheon airport to the Baegun subway stop (my hotel is nearby). Thanks in advance

bbowie

2 Answers Sep 8, 2014 at 3:18 PM
    • Coin Laundry in Yeoksam, Gangnam?

Seoul Aug 31, 2014 at 11:27 PM

Hi! I'm going to stay at Renaissance Hotel in Yeoksam area for a week in September. And I'm wondering if there's any coin laundry or speed laundry near by the hotel since it seems like the dry cleaning service in the hotel is quite pricey.

1 Answer Sep 1, 2014 at 6:28 AM
    • 9 hour layover

Seoul Aug 31, 2014 at 12:57 AM

My layover starts at 6:20 am and ends at 5:35 pm on 9/23 at Incheon International. Will there enough time to explore the markets? Or the electronics district? Thanks.

4 Answers Aug 31, 2014 at 8:45 AM
    • applying for a tourist visa

Seoul Aug 25, 2014 at 3:27 AM

hello, me and my wife are planning to tour seoul this coming december. since its only august, what month is the best to apply for a tourist visa?

4 Answers Aug 25, 2014 at 6:33 AM
    • seoul on limited time

Seoul Aug 20, 2014 at 2:43 PM

what would you suggest with 2 days of time available? We took the hop on/hop off bus during our last visit and visited the touristy places along those routes.

1 Answer Aug 21, 2014 at 9:11 AM
    • Jousy's Profile Photo

Hiking in South Korea

South Korea Aug 19, 2014 at 9:50 PM

I would like to have 1 or 2 trekking/hikking in my upcoming Sept trip. are there suggested mountains? i saw many but i would like to have one that's suitable for solo hiker.

• From Incheon Airport going to Nam-Gu

Incheon Aug 13, 2014 at 10:33 PM

Hello guys, I will visit Incheon next month. I just want to know is there any bus from Incheon Airport going directly Nam-Gu, Incheon. Im visiting a friend whose home is nearby Inju Middle School.

Thank you :)

Regards,
      Greg

• Place to stay near Bukchon / Insadong

Seoul Aug 13, 2014 at 3:49 AM

Hi everyone!

Traveling to Seoul next week for 4 days. Originally planned to stay at a Bukchon guest house - but quite fully booked already. Need your recommendation on other options (also open to other area near tourist spots). Would be great if you can suggest itinerary as well.

Many Thanks!

LT

1 Answer Aug 13, 2014 at 5:38 AM
    • Where to stay near Bukchon / Insadong ?

Seoul Aug 12, 2014 at 11:42 PM

Hi Guys!
      Will be going to Seoul next week for a 4-day holiday.
      I tried booking at Bukchon 72 Guesthouse but quite full already. Any suggestions for a good budget place ?
      You can also suggest itnerary too :)

Many Thanks!

LT

• ShiraR429's Profile Photo

Travel Buddy?

South Korea Aug 11, 2014 at 2:48 PM

I am going to be in South Korea from August 26th till September 11th. Anyone going there the the same time/ living there interested in hanging out/go sightseeing with me? I'll be traveling alone, so any company is welcome :)

• Weather enitre year?

Seoul Aug 9, 2014 at 1:06 PM

Hi!

I wounder how is the weather in Seoul and which cloth is best to wear in each month, and when arive the COLD winds and when are it finish and when are the rainy season?
      so descibe for be each months, please!

I mean so when you will describe for me: January: cold, sometimes cold winds, and best clothes to wear is jacket and warm clothes!

January
      Februari
      March
      April
      May
      June
      July
      Augusty
      September
      October
      November
      December

Thanxs for every thing!
      Marcus Karlsson Norway

11 Answers Aug 17, 2014 at 10:03 AM
    • stanton's Profile Photo

Ferries from Mokpo to Jeju

South Korea Aug 9, 2014 at 2:26 AM

Hi
      We plan to go by Ferry from Mokpo to Jeju in September (Two persons and a car). On the web pages of the Ferry Company we saw it is only possible to reserver a Transit by Telefone.
      Does anyone know if it is possible und sufficient to buy the tickets in Mokpo or is it probably sold out in that season
      Thank you

1 Answer Aug 11, 2014 at 6:01 AM
    • francesfam's Profile Photo

Jeju Island

Jeju-do Aug 4, 2014 at 4:11 AM

Any suggestion about accommodation and tour in Jeju island?

2 Answers Aug 7, 2014 at 4:59 AM
    • Sunrise at sunrise peak

Jeju-do Jul 31, 2014 at 9:02 AM

Is it possible to see the sun rising at sunrise peak Seongsan ichulbong ? Is there any public bus services that operates during the early hours of the day?or is there any local tours that I can join?or I shall go there the night before n wait for the sun to rise? I'll be staying in Basan Olleh Pension in Seogwipo
      844-15 Changcheon-Ri, Andeok-Myeon, 699-921, Seogwipo
      I'll be grateful if the question is responded.

1 Answer Aug 6, 2014 at 10:55 PM
    • October trip in Korea

Seoul Jul 30, 2014 at 5:28 PM

Hi - I'm planning a trip to S. Korea in October and I wanted to know if its feasible to do a trip to Jeju Island by myself and a friend without a tour guide? Thanks :)

2 Answers Nov 2, 2014 at 11:12 PM
    • Swimming asian games tickets

Inch'on Jul 27, 2014 at 2:23 PM

How can I buy tickets on line to the Swimming finals at night on 23,24,25,26 of September ?

1 Answer Jul 27, 2014 at 2:36 PM