South El Monte

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Help -- Need a Ride!

Sonoma Nov 20, 2014 at 11:55 AM

From Sonoma to SFO on Thanksgiving evening, does anyone have any ride recommendations?

more
    • Help -- Need a Ride!

Sonoma Nov 20, 2014 at 11:54 AM

From Sonoma to SFO on Thanksgiving evening, does anyone have any ride recommendations?

more
    • Arriving in Irvine....hotel in Costa Mesa

Irvine Yesterday

Hi,
      I'm arriving in Irvine via Amtrak train and have a hotel booked in Costa Mesa. I was wondering if there is a bus/train that will get me to my hotel? I'm staying near the John Wayne Airport. Thank you in advance!

more
    • Parking for Laker's Game

Los Angeles Dec 15, 2014 at 4:47 PM

My family of four are going to watch a Laker's game on Dec. 23rd, need your advice on where to park. We don't mind walking a few blocks, but of course need your advice if it's safe to walk. The game starts at 7:30pm, so it'd be 10:30pm or later when it ends.

Thank you very much.

more
    • What's on in San Francisco?

San Francisco Dec 1, 2014 at 10:14 AM

Are there any good shows or plays on in San Francisco this week (Dec 1st to 4th)?

more
    • Rent a car in Irvine

Irvine Dec 6, 2014 at 3:22 AM

I want to rent a car in Irvine, where would usually visitors collect the vehicles?

more
    • Help -- Need a Ride!

San Francisco Nov 20, 2014 at 12:01 PM

From Sonoma to SFO Thanksgiving evening, does anyone have any ride recommendations?

more
    • gapiffy's Profile Photo

airport times

Los Angeles Dec 7, 2014 at 1:25 PM

hi -- we will be flying into lax at 2pm(predicted time) on an air new zealand flight from australia . we then want to catch an internal flight lax to dallas with virgin america at 520pm--- is that enough time to get to the internal airport and get cleared through customs and allow for delays etc ?== thanks for your help

more
    • Innominate's Profile Photo

Restaurants and bars in Chinatown

San Francisco Dec 13, 2014 at 7:35 AM

I will be arriving in San Francisco for the first time on Friday 19 December and staying until Monday 22, and then returning for a full week in mid-January 2015. For the first night I should like to go to Chinatown. Could anyone recommend a restaurant that has great food and atmosphere? And any nice bars? Many thanks in advance.

more
    • taryn21's Profile Photo

Quickest route from LA to San Diego

Los Angeles Nov 21, 2014 at 2:16 PM

Online, I'm seeing traffic delays and construction along the I-5 from LAX to San Diego. We'll be traveling that route on Dec 1/14, flight getting in at 2pm. Recommendations from locals on the quickest route? Google maps recommends the 405 & I5. Is that correct?

more
    • 4 Month Holiday Though Cali' (Travel Issues)

California Dec 8, 2014 at 2:41 PM

Starting around end of July through to the end of November next year, i plan on travelling, pretty much, the whole length of California.

Unfortunately i've encountered a problem with my travel plans.
      Originally, i planned on buying a van, driving through Cali and basically living out of the van.
      After extensive research, i've scrapped this plan as it seems more or less impossible to buy, register and insure a car in the U.S as a UK citizen.

Plan B was to rent a large car/van long term and drive through Cali, once again, mainly living out of the car/van to save money on accommodation. This also comes with it's own problems as i have only just passed my driving test. A lot of rental companies require you to have held a full licence for a minimum of 1 or 2 years.
      Also rental companies charge an extra fee for drivers aged under 25. I am 23...
      AND... the amount of miles i intend on travelling may also incur more charges.
      So that's sounding like a pretty expensive option.

Does anyone have any suggestions on the best way to travel through Cali on a budget? Or a way around massive rental charges?

Thanks for the help.

more
    • Where should I sit at AT&T Park?

San Francisco Dec 6, 2014 at 12:48 PM

We're visiting California from The UK next year and will be in SF May 2014. Would love to experience a 'ballgame' - been looking at tickets for AT&T Park (Stubhub) but do not have any idea about where the best place to sit is. We know nothing about baseball - just want to savour the atmosphere and meet some friendly SF people. Any suggestions?
      Also, what would be the best way to get to AT&T Park? We'll have a rental car but is public transport the best? We're staying in near Union Square. Kind Regards

more