South Cuba

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• public transportation to Lake Luzerne

Lake George Jul 17, 2014 at 5:14 PM

I am interested in going to the Painted Pony Rodeo in Lake Luzerne. I will
      be traveling by public transportation from nyc. Does anyone know of any
      public transportation buses, or shuttles, taxis, that run to the rodeo from Lake George or any other nearby town?.

more
    • sharonotnj's Profile Photo

RV Traveling

New York State Jul 17, 2014 at 10:05 AM

Looking to start a group or join one with those of you who travel in an RV. Going to upstate NY - USA. Any advice?

more
    • JFK to Penn station?

New York City 48 minutes ago

What is the best way for a non-US student to go from the JFK airport, carrying a suitcase, to the Penn station to catch a bus there?

Thanks

more
    • maximus_lloyd's Profile Photo

JFK layover

New York State Jul 15, 2014 at 5:43 AM

We'll be on a 10 hour layover at JFK on our way to Vancouver from Dubai unfortunately with 2 different airlines. Planning to get out and tour a couple of places in Manhattan with my wife and 2 year old daughter. My only problem is my baggage. Does JFK have any baggage storage services which I can use while we go around Manhattan. I dont want to carry all those baggage around the city nor does my connecting flight have any early check in facilities. We'll be arriving at terminal 4 and departing on terminal 7.

more
    • which shopping mall can i get discount on clothing

Buffalo Jul 14, 2014 at 2:50 PM

this is my first trip to Buffalo, i need to shop for Baby and toddler wears . where can i get sales ?

more
    • Angiepric's Profile Photo

Best buys best placs

New York City Jul 5, 2014 at 12:45 PM

Am going to nyc in september. Staying in time square ,,,, were is the best places to shop and whats the best buys... I also want to shop dsigner kids clothes /shoes. Whers best.
      I wanna try some good local streetstyle food and nice restraunts / cafes /deli's.

more
    • What is the Current visa bulletin?

New York State Jul 4, 2014 at 4:54 AM

October the current was for 22 Jul 2003. November this month is 15 Oct 2003 does anybody knows how that goes? What about august and September 2003? Does it go 3 by 3 months? Thank you.

more
    • things to do with your children after 5

Ithaca Jun 26, 2014 at 1:49 PM

Is there something to do with children after 5pm?

more
    • Colleen1953's Profile Photo

Tours of historic hotels

New York City Jul 16, 2014 at 12:13 PM

I've taken a fascinating tour of the Waldorf Astoria and wonder if other NYC historic hotels offer guided tours. Does anyone have info on this?

more
    • Cabins Near Niagara Falls

Niagara Falls Jun 26, 2014 at 8:15 AM

Are there any cabins near the Falls available for rent?

more
    • Brooklyn Itinerary

Brooklyn Jun 24, 2014 at 4:44 PM

Hi my family was thinking about spending a day in Brooklyn does anyone have suggestions on must sees?
      Or any idea of what we should put on our schedule?

more
    • Donna_in_India's Profile Photo

Special Restaurant

New York City Jul 18, 2014 at 3:28 PM

Looking for a very special restaurant to celebrate a special occasion - about 20 people - private area would be great.

more
    • The Crescent

New York City 2 hours ago

Is it cheaper to buy tickets from NYC to New Orleans in advance or doesn't it make any difference? Thanks! Jane

more
    • places to stay -visit enroute

New York State Jul 21, 2014 at 8:19 AM

We are traveling to and from Lake Placid, NY to Brewster , Mass. We needs suggestions as to where to stay /visit midway through the trip so we don't need to drive all 7 hours at once.
      Thank you for any suggestions or ideas.
      Terri
      tricig@gmail.com

more
    • Cinger55's Profile Photo

family restaurant for Russian food

New York City Jun 27, 2014 at 5:40 PM

Taking our daughter to NYC to celebrate her 18th BD and she has requested authentic Russian food for her birthday dinner. Can anyone suggest a family friendly restaurant for us?
      Thanks so much!

more
    • List of essentials to be carried out

New York City Jun 25, 2014 at 11:46 PM

I am planning to shift to New York for couple of years under work Permit visa. What should i carry? can you help me out.
      Deepa

more
    • Rockette's

New York City Jul 9, 2014 at 7:02 AM

Some friends and I are planning to get tickets for the Rockettes' Christmas show at Radio City Music Hall. Are there any seats/sections that we should specifically avoid getting, or is this one of those venues where every seat has a good view? :) I'm not sure how much money we're willing to shell out yet, but probably in the middle to upper middle of the ticket price range.

Also, any recommendations on decent and reasonable (for the area) lodging nearby?

Thanks so much!

more
    • sports in april

New York City Jun 29, 2014 at 3:35 AM

Hey everyone.

What sports are on in New York in april thanks

more
    • Car service to NYC

New York City Jul 19, 2014 at 6:28 AM

Staying in Elizabeth, NJ hotel and then to Manhattan Cruise port on 12th Ave. Anyone know of a REPUTABLE, clean, affordable car service to take us from hotel to port and back? Nothing fancy, just a service that will get us there on time. Thanks!

more
    • LIRR Strike impact

Long Island Jul 16, 2014 at 2:46 PM

LIRR Strike impact on going to bay shore from NYC

more
    • Where to stay

New York City Jun 29, 2014 at 3:31 AM

Hey everyone we are mid 20's my husband and i want to stay some where near times square but as we all no everything is very expensive. any suggestions on places in this area or places near by that might be a bit cheaper. Thanks in advance

more
    • roamer61's Profile Photo

Duration of visit

Niagara Falls Jul 20, 2014 at 4:20 PM

Is a weekend enough time to get the most out of the falls and other attractions? Or, does one need more time? This is a prospect for the Fall. I'd go via Amtrak from NYC.

more
    • Accommodation in MidTown, Manhattan

New York City Jul 16, 2014 at 10:16 AM

Hi. I'm taking a 4-week english course during the month of October (at Zoni's Language Center in Midtown) and would like to know which is the best accommodation to choose. I think that a Residence don't allow
      stays of less than three months (besides, it's is really expoensive). I've never resorted to homestay and I'm not sure if there are better options. What do you think? Thanks!!

more
    • WingToLau's Profile Photo

Been there last month. Trying to identify two spiky buildings. Please help

New York City Jun 24, 2014 at 11:17 PM

I was at the top of the Empire State, took a picture to the north side. The shot shows green Metlife but there is another taller silverish building behind it with a tall spike at the top. To the west of this building, there is also another one with tall spike and H&M logo at the top. Tried many ways but couldn't identify, not even Google map street view.

I live in Sydney Australia. It was a wonderful trip, so much to adore and see. I can send you the photos but can't attach them here. Please advise if you need them.

Thanks in advance for your help.
      Mr. LAU (wingtlau@yahoo.com.au)

more
    • staying in w 40 st 8 ave

New York City Jun 29, 2014 at 1:36 AM

staying in midtown, lone woman traveller from Australia. In October this year. I imagine this street may become quiet from about 8pm onwards, cautious about walking after this time. has anyone stayed or lived in this area?

more