South Carolina

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Blue crabs

Hilton Head Island Jun 19, 2014 at 7:40 PM

Where can I find blue crab live or steamed at Hilton Head Island?

more
    • autumnly's Profile Photo

"South of the Border" ok for me and my kids?

South Carolina Jun 12, 2014 at 1:16 PM

I'm about to drive 750 miles each way with a 6 year old and a 4 year old. It occured to me that on the way home, the border between SC and NC would be a good distance to plan our overnight stop. As a bonus, watching the hundreds of billboards for the South of the Border tourist attraction would keep the kids entertained and build anticipation. As many times as I've passed it, I've never stopped. I'm fully expecting campy and possibly overpriced, but is it safe? Is it somewhere you would feel safe staying overnight with young children?

more
    • Moving to SC

South Carolina Jun 30, 2014 at 3:38 PM

I am looking to move to SC from MN. It is quite scary seeing as I haven't the slightest clue about where would be the best place for me. I love outdoor activities, running, hiking, camping, and most of all boating. I want to move to a town big enough to be able to meet lots of people and I need to go to college as well, but i dont know about the city life. I also have horses and enjoy riding very much and would like to be able to continue to do so. I was originally thinking costal, such as charleston, but I worry that i wouldnt be able to do boating and hiking and horseback riding there? Being on the water is very important to me. Please help if you are familiar with SC!

more
    • Moving to SC

South Carolina Jun 30, 2014 at 3:38 PM

I am looking to move to SC from MN. It is quite scary seeing as I haven't the slightest clue about where would be the best place for me. I love outdoor activities, running, hiking, camping, and most of all boating. I want to move to a town big enough to be able to meet lots of people and I need to go to college as well, but i dont know about the city life. I also have horses and enjoy riding very much and would like to be able to continue to do so. I was originally thinking costal, such as charleston, but I worry that i wouldnt be able to do boating and hiking and horseback riding there? Being on the water is very important to me. Please help if you are familiar with SC!

3 Answers Jun 30, 2014 at 6:07 PM
    • Blue crabs

Hilton Head Island Jun 19, 2014 at 7:40 PM

Where can I find blue crab live or steamed at Hilton Head Island?

• autumnly's Profile Photo

"South of the Border" ok for me and my kids?

South Carolina Jun 12, 2014 at 1:16 PM

I'm about to drive 750 miles each way with a 6 year old and a 4 year old. It occured to me that on the way home, the border between SC and NC would be a good distance to plan our overnight stop. As a bonus, watching the hundreds of billboards for the South of the Border tourist attraction would keep the kids entertained and build anticipation. As many times as I've passed it, I've never stopped. I'm fully expecting campy and possibly overpriced, but is it safe? Is it somewhere you would feel safe staying overnight with young children?

• summer housing

Charleston Jun 8, 2014 at 5:30 AM

hi :) we are 3 girls heading to Charleston June 12... work and travel program...looking for a summer housing till early september.. any suggestions?

2 Answers Jun 8, 2014 at 8:09 AM
    • FOUR WEEKS arrivng in ISLE OF PALMS

Isle of Palms Jun 3, 2014 at 7:15 AM

We will be arriving here in a few weeks. You would think we would want to leave this behind...is there a nearby Walmart in Mt Pleasant area?

2 Answers Jun 6, 2014 at 7:13 AM
    • First Time Visit

Myrtle Beach May 19, 2014 at 8:42 AM

What is the best hotel to stay for kids with some type of luxury for adults?

1 Answer May 19, 2014 at 8:48 AM
    • mosaka's Profile Photo

Charleston SC cheap stays

Charleston May 18, 2014 at 12:41 PM

Hey y'all
      Doing a road trip and staying in Charleston South Carolina for two nights in July.
      Anyone knows Hostel, or cheap places to stay in July somehow close to down town?

Really appreciated any advice or name of place

Cheers

3 Answers Jun 10, 2014 at 7:57 PM
    • Dangers and Tips

South Carolina May 13, 2014 at 1:38 PM

I am planning a road trip to South Carolina in August, I am curious about the areas I should avoid due to danger and violence.

2 Answers May 13, 2014 at 9:21 PM
    • Is there any public transport to get from Myrtle Beach to North Myrtle Beach on a daily basis?

Myrtle Beach May 11, 2014 at 12:31 PM

Is there any public transport to get from Myrtle Beach to North Myrtle Beach on a daily basis? or even just a few days a week?

1 Answer May 11, 2014 at 3:14 PM
    • Jobbing in myrtle beach

Myrtle Beach May 5, 2014 at 11:50 AM

Where are some places a 14 year old girl could work in myrtle beach ?

1 Answer May 5, 2014 at 6:31 PM
    • beach weather in may?

Isle of Palms May 2, 2014 at 9:51 PM

is it warm enough in early may to go to the beach, get a tan?

• What to do in the Corolina's

South Carolina Apr 26, 2014 at 1:46 PM

We have a week in South Carolina. What highlights should we hit?

2 Answers Apr 26, 2014 at 3:09 PM
    • Homanded's Profile Photo

GOOD LOCAL MODERATELY PRICED PLACES TO EAT.

Charleston Apr 19, 2014 at 5:27 PM

Coming to Charleston for 3 days in June.
      Big foodies here but are more into local places to sample good traditional Southern cooking.
      Doesn't have to be anything fancy, in fact, we prefer it not to be.
      Not touristy but rather somewhere the locals eat.

Hoping to hear from some people living in the area or who frequent the area often and are familiar with our requisites.

Thanking all in advance,

Homer (and Ed).

10 Answers May 19, 2014 at 9:09 AM
    • Bicycle & Kayak Rentals

Hilton Head Island Apr 15, 2014 at 5:36 PM

Which bicycle rental shops are the best in Hilton Head and which ones that you had a bad experience with?
      Also which kayak outfitters are the best?
      Appreciate any info that you can supply.
      Thanks
      Jack

2 Answers May 1, 2014 at 4:28 PM
    • accomodation Myrtle Beach

Myrtle Beach Apr 13, 2014 at 10:52 AM

Me and my 2 friends are going to work in Myrtle beach in Wonderworks this summer from June to September 2014. Do you have any suggestion for cheap accommodation with cooking facilities? for 3 months June 1st to September 1st.

1 Answer Jun 5, 2014 at 4:39 PM
    • accomodation Myrtle Beach

Myrtle Beach Apr 13, 2014 at 10:45 AM

his summer from June to September 2014. Do you have any suggestion for cheap accomodation with cooking facilities? for 3 months June 1st to September 1st.

• How to get there?

North Myrtle Beach Apr 10, 2014 at 2:07 PM

What can I go there by, for example from Myrtle Beach or Florence?

3 Answers Apr 11, 2014 at 9:50 AM
    • Transportation and grocery shopping

Isle of Palms Apr 9, 2014 at 12:04 PM

Hello, I am traveling to isle de palms this saturday and staying for 4 days with family. I am trying to plan grocery shopping and read the local store is not open. Can I have some help with where to stock up on food, as well as opinions on if I should get a rental car or rely on local cabs/shuttles? Thank you!

• moving to Columbia

Columbia Apr 4, 2014 at 9:55 AM

If I wanted to move to Columbia sc today are there places that can help me with housing without a 30-day proof of housing in south Carolina

• first family trip to Hilton Head

Hilton Head Island Mar 25, 2014 at 9:47 AM

We are a beach vacation family and normally spend summers on beaches in FL or AL. We want to travel to Hilton Head this summer. Can you recommend a condo/town home that is near the beach and not pricey? Which areas would be preferred for families that like to play games on beach or just read a book? Any restaurants to recommend and other things to do/see would be greatly appreciated! (We will travel with our 13 and 20 yr old girls.)

3 Answers Apr 28, 2014 at 11:11 PM
    • Where to stay...

Myrtle Beach Mar 20, 2014 at 12:33 PM

My granddaughter wants to be on the beach, but within walking distance to nightlife. Any suggestions?

3 Answers Mar 20, 2014 at 1:32 PM
    • Visiting Columbia

Columbia Mar 17, 2014 at 12:55 PM

We want to visit Columbia from Atlanta for a weekend excursion. We are a 30-something married couple that want to relax and just enjoy the city. What would be some nice places to stay,see and eateries to try?

Thank you.

• travel between locations

Isle of Palms Mar 17, 2014 at 8:41 AM

is there any special vehicles offered to take people from a hotel on Pavillion Drive on Isle of Palms to Morgan Creek Grill in Isle of Palms? I think it's about 7 miles

• clothing for Charleston

Charleston Mar 16, 2014 at 7:41 AM

We are visiting Charleston the beginning of April. What should I bring for clothing. Is white appropriate at this time. How dressy or casual. Do men need a sports coat?
      thanks
      roz

1 Answer Mar 16, 2014 at 7:47 AM
    • visiting March 21

South Carolina Mar 10, 2014 at 9:39 AM

I live in Charlotte NC and have out-of-state relatives visiting Hilton head Island SC. They would like to meet semi in the middle of the two places. Their boys are 5 and 9. I am a senior with severe asthma and limited mobility. What would be some interesting things off the beaten path (inside and outside ) for all of us to enjoy?

1 Answer Mar 10, 2014 at 10:24 AM
    • Cheap housing in Myrtle Beach area

Myrtle Beach Mar 9, 2014 at 8:13 AM

Hello, we are 4 girls, university students and going to the Work and Travel programme to Eagles beachwear stores in Myrtle Beach this june 2014 to september 2014. We are looking for some cheap housing (max 320 USD/week) in this area near our job place. Does anyone know about something? Thanks a lot for your response!!

1 Answer Jun 5, 2014 at 4:42 PM
    • Want to know Pros & Cons

Harbor Island Feb 27, 2014 at 11:24 AM

We may be visiting this summer.. Is it a good place for families to stroll beaches and and have a nice not so crowded vacation in SC..

• summer at Hilton Head

Hilton Head Island Feb 22, 2014 at 4:46 AM

Best Beach and area with children at HHI?

1 Answer Feb 22, 2014 at 12:43 PM
    • personal chef

Isle of Palms Feb 18, 2014 at 12:34 PM

can anyone recommend a personal chef in the isle of palms area that would come cook a regional meal for 35 ppl? I am not looking for fancy catering, just someone to do a bbq or low boil type of thing.

2 Answers Feb 20, 2014 at 7:53 AM
    • RonM56's Profile Photo

poisonous snakes

Hilton Head Island Feb 15, 2014 at 12:13 PM

Last year my miniature schnauzer met his first rattlesnake in bushes close to a sidewalk, he was smart enough to heed the warning rattle and immediately back off. We didn't have a clue the snake was there until my dog disturbed it. What recommendations to you have to keep inquisitive dogs away from poisonous snakes in the Hilton Head area?

12 Answers Feb 17, 2014 at 8:04 AM