South Bend

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• chocolate factory

by calicego Online Now Aug 7, 2014 at 9:10 AM

What is the address and is it worth a trip there?

1 Answer Aug 7, 2014 at 9:21 AM
    • restaurant in south bend without stairs to enter or use the rest room

by lsbcdb Online Now Jul 17, 2014 at 6:51 PM

a good restaurant that does not have stairs to enter nor to use the restrooms

• restaurant in south bend without stairs to enter or use the rest room

by lsbcdb Online Now Jul 17, 2014 at 5:02 PM

restaurant in South Bend without stairs to enter or use the restroom

• How do you get to Motel 6 From Amtrack Station in South Bend IN ?

by JohnCBear49 Online Now Mar 31, 2014 at 6:55 AM

How do you get to Motel 6 from Amtrack Station in South Bend IN ?

2 Answers Mar 31, 2014 at 9:01 AM
    • Phlebas2's Profile Photo

Peaches Show Bar

by Phlebas2 Online Now Feb 6, 2014 at 9:49 PM

Is Peaches Show Bar Still in Business?

2 Answers Feb 7, 2014 at 10:12 AM
    • south bend amtrak station

by travelingperson Online Now Nov 10, 2013 at 12:11 PM

I understand it's not the safest area. I will be taking a train at 11:30pm, after dropping my rental car at airport. I'll take a cab to the train station around 10 pm and waiting at the station. Safe enough?

4 Answers Nov 10, 2013 at 8:46 PM
    • MICHIGAN STATE

by sarahm147 Online Now Aug 24, 2010 at 9:35 PM

Hello everyone!

I am a current freshman at Notre Dame. I would really love to make it up to Michigan State for the away football game but I am unsure as to how to get there. I heard that there is possibly a bus that is supplied by the school but I would want to stay the night, not come back right after the game. If anyone can lend any suggestions as to how I could this would be great! Thank you!

Sarah

• Taxi fares

by kayanna Online Now Sep 30, 2007 at 7:24 PM

Which taxi company has the lowest fares or flag drop? everytime i take a taxi to the same place it cost more. first time it was 6 dollars then close to ten. i am only going from winding brook to up mall. please help me find that fare because the taxi services are not helpful. thank you

• Notre Dame Roadtrip

by mickpiper Online Now Nov 13, 2006 at 6:02 PM

I'm looking into planning a roadtrip for Fall of 2008 to a Norte Dame game in South Bend. Was wondering if there are any reputable groups out there that plan trips of this nature. Looking for tickets and hotel (will book air separate I would think). Once in a lifetime trip for my four brother, my father and myself. Any help, thoughts or insight would be greatly appreciated.

2 Answers Jan 26, 2007 at 8:03 PM
    • Notre Dame - To go, or not to go?

by mcharbonnet Online Now Oct 25, 2006 at 9:40 AM

Myself, with seven of my closest buddies, are venturing on a football road trip over the thanksgiving holiday. The plan is to fly into Kansas City for the Chiefs vs. Broncos game on thanksgiving night. Drive to Lincoln, NE for the Huskers vs. Buffalos game on Friday. Make are way to South Bend on Saturday to watch the Irsh vs. Trojans game at a Classic Notre Dame bar. And then head down to Indianapolis for the Colts vs. Eagles game on Sunday.

While football is the main focus of our trip, nightlife, partying, atmosphere, and having a blast are major factors. So here’s the question:

Knowing that it will be the Thanksgiving holiday and most students might be out of town, should we bypass the stop in South Bend and go straight to Indy, or does the South Bend Nightlife and atmosphere have what we're looking for?

All Comments appreciated.

RoadTripper
      San Diego, CA

RoadTripper
      San Diego, CA

1 Answer Oct 25, 2006 at 11:14 AM
    • Phlebas2's Profile Photo

Where to go a Dyngusing 2006?

by Phlebas2 Online Now Apr 16, 2006 at 7:45 AM

Was looking to see if anyone had any new suggestions on where to go for Dyngus Day this year. Im looking for a change of pace. Been to pretty much all the old standards over the years. NOT really wanting to go to the Food Bank for the pancake breafast (sorry) Was hoping to find a more out of the way safe to park starting place with a little less Polka.

I heard that there was going to be some sort of Dyngus thing out at North Village Mall ( NVM, now that will be another sotry I'll save for later) at The Tme Out Sports Bar. Anyone know anything about this, heard something on WAOR but cant find any info.

Anyone been to this place? I usually only go to NVM to visit the Day Old Bread Store, so I know its pretty quiet out there, and was thinking it might be a good meeting spot to park the un-designated drivers, and start Dyngusing from.
      Any ideas?

• Pup needs a ride

by itsmyturtle Online Now Jan 17, 2006 at 5:13 PM

Is anyone planning a trip from South Bend, Indiana to Iowa? I'm looking for someone who wouldn't mind an English setter pup catching a ride. She will be in South Bend on the 25th of Jan. If you can help me out drop me a line..I appreciate it...
      thanks!

• my2kids's Profile Photo

Potawatomi Zoo - Zoo Penny Favor

by my2kids Online Now Sep 18, 2005 at 12:56 PM

Hello South Bend,

My family and I stopped at the Potawatomi Zoo a two years ago while on a medical trip to NY for one of our special needs children. Our son just started making and collecting zoo pennies this year, from the zoos he visits.

I would love to get him a zoo penny from the Potawatomi Zoo and wrap it up for him for Christmas.

I'm not even sure this zoo has the machine to make the pennies. But if they do and anyone is willing to make us one. I would gladly pay for the amount to have the penny done plus the shipping to send it to us here in North Dakota.

http://www.sbpark.org/zoo/zoo.htm

Thanks so much,

Barb