South Africa Travel Answers

change location
magnificant's Profile Photo

anytripe

by magnificant Online Now Mar 24, 2013 at 1:37 AM

am new person here and i want to know more about any event going ,am from south African and i like to visit Europe one more and pls who can tell me how can secure tourist card for San Marino

Quote & Answer
6 Answers
  • davidjo's Profile Photo

Re: anytripe

by davidjo Online Now Mar 24, 2013 at 1:46 AM

Magnificant, perhaps you can tell us which particular events in Europe interest you! There are a wide range of events such as town/city centenaries, soccer games, formula 1 racing, pop concerts, marathons, art exhibitions etc, too many to list here.
    Don't know anything about San Marino tourist cards and as far as i know there are no restrictions or special paperwork required when you enter San Marino

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • magnificant's Profile Photo

by magnificant Online Now Mar 24, 2013 at 1:51 AM

thanks davivdjo, yes i will prefer concert because i a instrumentalist i play saxophone

• davidjo's Profile Photo

by davidjo Online Now Mar 24, 2013 at 1:59 AM

Yes i saw ur photos on ur profile with ur sax. This link shows you who is playing where and when.
    http://www.worldticketshop.com/concerts
    And this one may interest you too. Sorry but i am not really up to date with the music scene anymore so perhaps another VTer will provide better information than me.
    studenttravel.about.com/z/js...

• leics's Profile Photo

by leics Online Now Mar 24, 2013 at 2:08 AM

I'm not sure what you mean by 'tourist card' but San Marino has no international airports of its own: the nearest is Rimini-San Marino in Italy. Italy is in the Schengen zone so you will need a Schengen visa (assuming you are a SA citizen) to enter, as you will if you fly into any of the Schengen countries.

You will be able to enter San Marino with a Schengen visa issued by Italy (or, almost certainly, any other Schengen country). You can see the Schengen visa requirements and processes for Italy here:

esteri.it/visti/index_eng.as...

the site linked from the website of the Italian Embassy in Pretoria:

ambpretoria.esteri.it/Ambasc...

1 member found this helpful

• Odinnthor's Profile Photo

by Odinnthor Online Now Mar 24, 2013 at 9:03 AM

Hey Magnificent! I just wanted to welcome you to VT. This is a nice place with nice folks. Hope you stay here for a while......d:o)

Looks like you got the information you were looking for. Berlin in Germany, is one of the top music cities in Europe. Lots of American expats live and play in Europe.

Have fun compadre......d:o)

• magnificant's Profile Photo

by magnificant Online Now Mar 24, 2013 at 11:11 AM

thanks

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular South Africa Travel Answer Locations