Sousse Travel Answers

change location

Family holiday advice needed

by auja Online Now Mar 28, 2007 at 7:13 AM

We are travelling to Sousse April 21st for 1 week. The are 2 adults and 3 kids (ages 11,12,13). Staying at Dreams Beach hotel. Can anyone give any practical advice or tips please especially regarding safety for the children. Has anyone stayed at this hotel?? Also whats the best way to take money for hols (ie travellers cheques, cash etc) and how much spending money do you reccommend as minimum - were half board at hotel but also plan to eat out a lot, water sports and camel rides aswell as sightseeing etc.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • sunshinehappy's Profile Photo

Re: Family holiday advice needed

by sunshinehappy Online Now Mar 28, 2007 at 1:41 PM

hi,im afraid im not going to be much elp-as ive never stayed at hotel you mention- but im about to go back to tunisia for the 3rd time, first thing i would say is keep hold of kids when in sousse-simply because it is sooo busy and traffic is made up of very crazy drivers! spending money goes a long way - everything is cheap in tunisia - the british pound over doubles when you change it - but its like having double amount of pounds !- prices are not double in dinars. port el kantoui is a very pretty relaxing harbour which also has a pirate boat trip that i definetly recommend! -its great fun. as i say - im probably not being too much help-but if you think there is anything else i might be able to advise on -just let me know, sunshinehappy

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines