change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• SandiM's Profile Photo

Temple of Poseidon, Part II

by SandiM Online Now Mar 25, 2010 at 11:34 AM

So, I contacted my hotel in Athens and they tell me that I can easily take a bus (once an hour) to get to Cape Sounio from a stop close to the hotel. This is great! However, the bus website I searched said that the last bus back to Athens was at 630pm. So, here's the question. If we miss that last bus, can we grab a taxi nearby back to Athens and if so, does anyone know the approximate cost? I doubt we'll be longer, but I thought I'd cover my buttsky. Thanks!

5 Answers Mar 26, 2010 at 4:26 AM
    • SandiM's Profile Photo

Temple of Poseidon

by SandiM Online Now Mar 9, 2010 at 11:31 AM

Can I get suggestions on to how to visit the Temple in the afternoon from Athens Syntagma area (without renting a car)? Bus options or private tour information (for a party of 2) would be helpful (just a quickie 1/4 day tour?). I am interested in photographing the temple during the time when it has fewest of visitors, and usually that means early morning or later in the day, but I am hoping to go when the sun starts to set (getting some good color on the columns). thanks!

6 Answers Mar 11, 2010 at 12:18 PM
    • asimakis apartments

by arvanitakis Online Now Jun 12, 2009 at 2:57 AM

Do you have a phone number of asimakis apartments in order for me to contact them and get a price?
      Thank you

1 Answer Jun 14, 2009 at 11:32 PM