change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Gym in or around Jongno district?

Seoul Apr 16, 2015 at 7:09 AM

Hello everyone,

I would like to know about my chances to find a nice gym as close as possible to Hyewha dong, Jongno-gu, where it is possible to pay for each single workout by cash or credit card. You know, I'll be on holiday in Seoul for just three weeks in May and June, so there's no point entering into a contract with a local studio during my stay.

I'm grateful for any suggestions.

Best regards,
      Thomas

more
    • autumn918's Profile Photo

bus timing of limousine bus from incheon airport to Gyeongju

Seoul Apr 20, 2015 at 1:40 AM

Hi, does anyone know the timing of cross country bus from incheon airport to Gyeongju?
      Btw, is Gyeongju & Kyongju the same place but just different spelling?
      Thanks,
      Rebekah

more

Eating alone in Seoul

Seoul Apr 15, 2015 at 9:54 PM

Hi, I would like to ask about eating alone in Seoul restaurants. I may be travelling alone in June, & would like to know whether any bbq restaurants would serve single diners.

Thanks.

more
    • Chyan's Profile Photo

Can passengers sleep at Seoul-Incheon airport public area?

Seoul Apr 17, 2015 at 5:18 PM

Can passengers sleep at Seoul-Incheon airport public area without booking a hotel or a lounge? On one day overnight trip only to Seoul-Incheon with HK Express from Hong Kong.

more

Popular Soul-t'ukpyolsi Travel Answer Locations

bus timing of limousine bus from incheon airport to Gyeongju

Seoul Apr 20, 2015 at 1:40 AM

Hi, does anyone know the timing of cross country bus from incheon airport to Gyeongju?
      Btw, is Gyeongju & Kyongju the same place but just different spelling?
      Thanks,
      Rebekah

2 Answers Apr 20, 2015 at 2:07 PM
    • Chyan's Profile Photo

Can passengers sleep at Seoul-Incheon airport public area?

Seoul Apr 17, 2015 at 5:18 PM

Can passengers sleep at Seoul-Incheon airport public area without booking a hotel or a lounge? On one day overnight trip only to Seoul-Incheon with HK Express from Hong Kong.

11 Answers Apr 19, 2015 at 3:18 PM
    • Gym in or around Jongno district?

Seoul Apr 16, 2015 at 7:09 AM

Hello everyone,

I would like to know about my chances to find a nice gym as close as possible to Hyewha dong, Jongno-gu, where it is possible to pay for each single workout by cash or credit card. You know, I'll be on holiday in Seoul for just three weeks in May and June, so there's no point entering into a contract with a local studio during my stay.

I'm grateful for any suggestions.

Best regards,
      Thomas

Eating alone in Seoul

Seoul Apr 15, 2015 at 9:54 PM

Hi, I would like to ask about eating alone in Seoul restaurants. I may be travelling alone in June, & would like to know whether any bbq restaurants would serve single diners.

Thanks.

5 Answers Apr 20, 2015 at 4:21 AM
    • Where to store luggage before we can check in?

Seoul Mar 24, 2015 at 7:56 AM

We will arrive Seoul in an early morning but we can't check in until afternoon. We don't wanna carry the luggage (we have 2 kids!) while sight seeing. the host of the apartment can't help cos the apartment is still occupied by another guest on that morning. Do you know where I can store my luggage? At a spa? subway station? please help!

4 Answers Mar 24, 2015 at 4:38 PM
    • booking a place to stay - in advance or while I am there?

Seoul Mar 8, 2015 at 2:38 PM

Dear fellows,

I wil visit Seoul in July - August for a month but recently I booked a hostel in Jongno-area for a week but rest of are still open. My question is:
      Should I book a place to stay in advance or will it be no hassle while I am there?
      As it will be my first time visit to Korea therefore I have really no idea how I suppose to do.
      Of course I read so many suggestions but some how I prefer to see the area and decided after I see it.
      Anyway I don't want to be end up staying in expensive place because of lack of information.

Thank you!

6 Answers Mar 15, 2015 at 11:23 PM
    • motorcycle on rent

Seoul Feb 26, 2015 at 2:33 AM

Can i get a motorcycle on rent basis in seoul for 3-4 months. I am staying in korea for 4 months only.

Thanks in advance.

2 Answers Feb 26, 2015 at 6:35 AM
    • Flatmate in Seoul

Seoul Feb 20, 2015 at 1:41 AM

Hi
      What is the best place to look for an English-speaking flatmate/roommate in Seoul except craigslist?
      Your answers are appreciated
      Thank you

1 Answer Feb 20, 2015 at 9:58 AM
    • rakmedeiros's Profile Photo

G Stay Residence

Seoul Jan 10, 2015 at 10:05 PM

Does anyone know the website for the G Stay Residence hotel, near Camp Kim? I find the hotel on maps, trip advisor & hotels.com but cannot find the actual hotel website, despite searching on google etc. On the Korea tourist sites, several hotel finding websites are listed but I can only pull the hotel up on 1 of the sites but that says the hotel is not available for my dates (April 12-17, 2015). The Korea tourist site lists Agoda.com, Koreahotel.com, hotelpass.com, hotelscombined.com, worldhotel.co.kr, & pacakagekorea.com.
      Thank you

2 Answers Jan 11, 2015 at 9:34 AM
    • 3 seasons in Korea!

Seoul Jan 6, 2015 at 9:52 PM

I'm going to Korea during Winter, staying through Spring and returning in Summer. Any advice on how to pack for the 3 seasons?

4 Answers Jan 12, 2015 at 11:40 PM
    • Seoul Station to the nearest ski resort for beginners

Seoul Nov 30, 2014 at 2:06 AM

Hi,

I need help on the following for a family of 6 with children range age from 10-14
      (1) recommendation for the nearest ski resort to seoul for beginner as a day trip from seoul
      (2) How to get to this ski resort from seoul station?
      (3) Can I book online for entrance ticket or ski lesson (english site please)?

Thank you so much.

2 Answers Jan 12, 2015 at 11:43 PM
    • Fish-chips's Profile Photo

Travel from Incheon to Namdaemunno

Seoul Nov 25, 2014 at 1:54 PM

Am flying into Incheon Dec 26 & have booked two nights in Seoul as stopover on way to Sydney. Looking for the best way to get from the airport to Namdaemunno?

All help gratefully received

Thank you

4 Answers Nov 27, 2014 at 12:22 AM
    • Apartment in Seoul downtown near underground

Seoul Nov 23, 2014 at 12:59 PM

My friends and I are planning to visit Seoul next year. We are 4 mommies and 3 children (7, 8 & 9).

Does any of you know service apartments with price range between USD 2700-3200 for 8 nights?

I prefer the apartment near subway station and not far away from shopping area such myeong dong, namdaemun, dongdaemun market. Gangnam is also an option (I stayed in this area last year).

Thank you in advance.

5 Answers Dec 4, 2014 at 12:21 AM
    • Coin Laundry in Yeoksam, Gangnam?

Seoul Aug 31, 2014 at 11:27 PM

Hi! I'm going to stay at Renaissance Hotel in Yeoksam area for a week in September. And I'm wondering if there's any coin laundry or speed laundry near by the hotel since it seems like the dry cleaning service in the hotel is quite pricey.

1 Answer Sep 1, 2014 at 6:28 AM
    • 9 hour layover

Seoul Aug 31, 2014 at 12:57 AM

My layover starts at 6:20 am and ends at 5:35 pm on 9/23 at Incheon International. Will there enough time to explore the markets? Or the electronics district? Thanks.

4 Answers Aug 31, 2014 at 8:45 AM
    • applying for a tourist visa

Seoul Aug 25, 2014 at 3:27 AM

hello, me and my wife are planning to tour seoul this coming december. since its only august, what month is the best to apply for a tourist visa?

4 Answers Aug 25, 2014 at 6:33 AM
    • seoul on limited time

Seoul Aug 20, 2014 at 2:43 PM

what would you suggest with 2 days of time available? We took the hop on/hop off bus during our last visit and visited the touristy places along those routes.

1 Answer Aug 21, 2014 at 9:11 AM
    • Place to stay near Bukchon / Insadong

Seoul Aug 13, 2014 at 3:49 AM

Hi everyone!

Traveling to Seoul next week for 4 days. Originally planned to stay at a Bukchon guest house - but quite fully booked already. Need your recommendation on other options (also open to other area near tourist spots). Would be great if you can suggest itinerary as well.

Many Thanks!

LT

1 Answer Aug 13, 2014 at 5:38 AM
    • Where to stay near Bukchon / Insadong ?

Seoul Aug 12, 2014 at 11:42 PM

Hi Guys!
      Will be going to Seoul next week for a 4-day holiday.
      I tried booking at Bukchon 72 Guesthouse but quite full already. Any suggestions for a good budget place ?
      You can also suggest itnerary too :)

Many Thanks!

LT

• Weather enitre year?

Seoul Aug 9, 2014 at 1:06 PM

Hi!

I wounder how is the weather in Seoul and which cloth is best to wear in each month, and when arive the COLD winds and when are it finish and when are the rainy season?
      so descibe for be each months, please!

I mean so when you will describe for me: January: cold, sometimes cold winds, and best clothes to wear is jacket and warm clothes!

January
      Februari
      March
      April
      May
      June
      July
      Augusty
      September
      October
      November
      December

Thanxs for every thing!
      Marcus Karlsson Norway

11 Answers Aug 17, 2014 at 10:03 AM
    • October trip in Korea

Seoul Jul 30, 2014 at 5:28 PM

Hi - I'm planning a trip to S. Korea in October and I wanted to know if its feasible to do a trip to Jeju Island by myself and a friend without a tour guide? Thanks :)

2 Answers Nov 2, 2014 at 11:12 PM
    • AdeleGoh's Profile Photo

1st time & solo trip to Seoul

Seoul Jul 18, 2014 at 7:35 PM

I will be travelling to Seoul early October, this is what i have planned>>1st night stay at mapo-gu(shopping around hongdae & ewha), 2nd & 3rd night at Jongno-gu(palaces, cultural, nami island & shopping) and last 2nights at Myeongdong(shopping & sightseeing), it's feasible? Any VTers care to share with me their itinerary?
      Thank you in advance!

6 Answers Jul 23, 2014 at 5:25 AM
    • madmatg's Profile Photo

all nighter in seoul, what to do after midnight? where to see sunrise?

Seoul Jul 16, 2014 at 8:12 AM

I'm going back to america and figure I can get an early start on defeating jet lag by staying up all night, my flight back is at 9am. I got until midnight covered but after midnight is it possible to go to some kind of all night arcade(like they have in japan) or some other options? Would also like to see the sunrise if anyone could recommend a place.

Any help is appreciated thanks!

1 Answer Jul 19, 2014 at 4:33 AM
    • star aveune

Seoul Jul 14, 2014 at 8:41 PM

Theres a place call Star Aveune in Korea is there anything to see or do over there?

1 Answer Jul 15, 2014 at 12:32 AM
    • Jaxxy's Profile Photo

Need help with area's of Seoul to stay for September, 2014.

Seoul Jul 14, 2014 at 12:14 PM

I'm looking to travel to Seoul in September, 2014 for the first time!! I'm traveling alone and would like some advice on good areas of the city for a solo American female traveler to stay. I plan on airbnb-ing it but need recommendations of neighborhoods that isn't too touristy but allows me access to things I'll need. THANK YOU!!!!!

1 Answer Jul 14, 2014 at 1:48 PM
    • Shopping Eelskin Walllets, Shoes + Ladies clothes

Seoul Jul 9, 2014 at 9:03 PM

I will be in Seoul on 27/8 July and on 23 August, each for 1 day.
      My friend and I are interested in purchasing Eelskin Wallets, Bags and Shoes.
      + western clothes (ladies). We would be size 14/16 in Aussie. clothes, so that
      would be XXL in Korean sizes, I think.Which area(s) would be the best places
      to find ready-made clothes is our sizes.
      Where would we find quality Eelskin Ladies/Gents Wallets? Many years ago I
      visited Seoul and was able to order Eelskin shoes....I am hoping it would be possible
      to order shoes and collect when we return end August? If I have the design of a
      special Ladies wallet, where do u suggest I go to order these products.
      This is a great website, I hope u will be able to help us. We will stay one o/night
      near airport, believe it is possible to come to city by train. Any tips appreciated,
      also best currency if not using CC. T/u, Mary

• Kimchee Sinchon guesthouse to Nami Island/Lotte World. How to get there?

Seoul Jul 8, 2014 at 11:10 PM

Hey, i'm going to stay at Kimchee Sinchon Guesthouse this August.

I was planning to go to the Nami Island from the guesthouse for the 2nd day.

3rd day i was planning to go to the Lotte world from the guesthouse.

4th day i was planning to go to the Gwanghwamun Gate / Square from the guesthouse.

Do you have any recommendation of transportation for me to reach all of those places?

Please advice. Thank you

1 Answer Jul 11, 2014 at 1:24 AM
    • bocmaxima's Profile Photo

16-Hour Layover in Seoul

Seoul Jun 17, 2014 at 10:47 PM

Thanks for reading.

On my upcoming Asia trip, I'll be landing at Incheon and will have 16 hours before my next flight to Hong Kong. 5:30pm to 10:00am. Not ideal, but I'm excited about spending a fruitful evening there, as I've heard good things and that it's a 24-hour town.

My question: what do I do? Traditional tourist sites are probably mostly out because of the hours, but I'm certain I can find a few things to do. Any ideas?

4 Answers Jun 18, 2014 at 4:54 PM
    • krissyM's Profile Photo

Seoul Layover?

Seoul Jun 14, 2014 at 4:00 PM

I have a 6.5 hour layover in the Seoul airport this September and I am wondering if this is enough time to go into the city and have lunch/explore for a bit? Any recommendations on what to see given my tight time schedule?

Thanks!

4 Answers Jun 16, 2014 at 4:21 PM
    • Plz Help Me with the Historical Sites

Seoul Jun 11, 2014 at 7:39 AM

Gyeongbok Palace, Changdeok Palace, Bukchon Village, Jongmeo Shrine, Bongeunsa Temple -- are all of them adjacent to each other?

Can I cover all of them in one single day?

Is it essential to take a tour guide or something? I am interested in traveling alone.

I am going to stay at President Hotel. How long it will take from there?

Plz help me in making a 1 or 1.5 day travel plan for all these places.

1 Answer Jun 16, 2014 at 4:21 PM