change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• jtsiv's Profile Photo

Villa Brigette Beach Rentals

by jtsiv Online Now Feb 8, 2010 at 1:17 PM

Will be visiting DR in April and am considering the Villa Brigette Beach Rentals.
      Does anyone have any experience with them? Clean? Condition? Well managed? Really appreciate any information.

1 Answer Feb 8, 2010 at 11:37 PM
    • I need the board members assistance (thank you in advance)

by florie01 Online Now Jul 12, 2007 at 9:16 PM

I am traveling from Santo Domingo to Sosua. I have three hotels in mind and open for suggestions. The three are: Ricks Bar, Casa Serena or Hotel Colibri. All three in the same price range. Which is a higher recomendation? Others to consider? I donot have a hotel in Santo Domingo yet, I am hoping to find one for under US40. Thank you for your assistance. I am a teacher in a tight budget.

1 Answer Aug 11, 2007 at 6:10 AM
    • any pictures

by steandnat Online Now Jun 7, 2007 at 12:22 PM

we are going to sousa for our honeymoon and are getting close to going. we just wanted to know if any one has any pics or tips for us while we are there.

2 Answers Feb 7, 2011 at 10:35 AM
    • irishlad75's Profile Photo

going to sousa on july 5th

by irishlad75 Online Now Jun 21, 2006 at 1:31 AM

is weather good in july? can you hire clubs to play golf is it expensive?? thanks glenn

• karenn114's Profile Photo

Sosua By The Sea?

by karenn114 Online Now Feb 16, 2004 at 8:48 AM

We're off to Sosua (Staying at Sosua By The Sea). I've been to Puerto Plata and while there we visited Sosua for the day and it looked lovely. Just wondering if anyone has any "great spots" that we don't want to miss or any reviews about this particular resort? Mostly trying to determine how is the food and how do you get to the beach (are there stairs down the cliff or do you have to go by taxi, etc?) Any information would be welcomed!

3 Answers Mar 1, 2004 at 3:16 PM