Sorrento

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• BOAT TRIP WITH LUGGAGE TO SORRENTO

by NETPLOW Online Now Apr 18, 2014 at 8:34 AM

WHAT IS BEST BOAT TRIP FROM ROME TO NAPLES TO SORENTO AND HOW TO DRESS IN JULY

1 Answer Yesterday
    • SUZUKIMAD's Profile Photo

Dive site in Sorrento

by SUZUKIMAD Online Now Apr 13, 2014 at 1:27 PM

Any one used the dive centre at Marina Picolla Sorrento

• t_cinanni's Profile Photo

Can Hotel increase room rate on an on-line confirmed booking.

by t_cinanni Online Now Apr 2, 2014 at 9:59 PM

I booked on-line for Sorrento hotel 3 nights early May 2014 for mid-week stay. It was booked in November 2013 not a booking agency but the hotel's website. There room rate offer was 79 euro per night. I have now received by email a notification that my credit card has expired (it hasn't) and that the rate is now 89 euro per night. Can they do this?

7 Answers Apr 3, 2014 at 7:22 AM
    • What to wear in Sorrento in April

by shes-pamela Online Now Apr 1, 2014 at 2:54 AM

My husband and I are visting Sorrento for Easter. Wondering what to bring to wear. Should I bring Jeans and Sweatshirts or cotton trousers and t-shirts?

5 Answers Apr 10, 2014 at 9:53 AM
    • Boat from Salerno to Sorrento in August

by Tazzy32 Online Now Mar 22, 2014 at 2:22 PM

Is there boat/ferry service from Salerno to Sorrento during the summer? If so, how difficult is it to get to the departure dock from the train station in Salerno? We are traveling from the South of Italy to Sorrento, by train and would like to avoid Naples if possible.

3 Answers Mar 25, 2014 at 5:30 PM
    • Have questions about traveling from Sorrento to the Amalfi area?

by Lary1047 Online Now Mar 15, 2014 at 5:55 AM

Hello everyone,

HI everyone

We are staying in Sorrento for 4 days this coming June. We would like to travel down the Amalfi coast and visit the different small cities as we have seen the beautiful pictures and scenery that have been taken. Can anyone suggest the best way to visit this area. We have seen several one day tours available, or would it be to our advantage to visit the Amalfi coastal cities by using the bus and walking the cities at our pace, rather than stuck in a van for 8 hours? Also there is the boat one way down the coast and then some other way back to Sorrento from Amalfi???

Up for suggestions! Thanks for everyone’s responses.

Lary

6 Answers Mar 17, 2014 at 1:10 PM
    • getting to Postiano

by goldseal Online Now Mar 7, 2014 at 7:28 PM

I'm travelling from the Amalfi coast to Positano can someone give me step by step how to get there via bus

3 Answers Mar 8, 2014 at 2:01 AM
    • best transportation to naples fast train

by stella47 Online Now Feb 14, 2014 at 8:55 AM

what is the best way to get from sorrento to the naples train station? we want to catch the 7:30 am train from naples to venice

5 Answers Feb 14, 2014 at 11:59 AM
    • Music Boxes

by bonniecarr Online Now Jan 28, 2014 at 12:39 PM

I want to purchase a music box from an artist in Sorrento. Please give me an email address for several, or even one if you have it. Thanks so very much.
      tbcarr2@msn.com

4 Answers Jan 28, 2014 at 2:58 PM
    • The Valley of the Mills

by Lhillier123 Online Now Jan 27, 2014 at 12:52 PM

Does anyone kne if I am able to access the valley of the mills or get down to the floor of the valley to take pictures? I am wanting to do the site for a student architecture project...
      Thanks- would greatly appreciate any help :o)

• Question title

by tbridges0118 Online Now Jan 25, 2014 at 8:34 AM

Had dinner seated on a balcony above the Golfo di Napoli. I cannot remember the name. Do you know it?

1 Answer Jan 25, 2014 at 8:52 AM
    • is sorrento the type of place that is romantic

by jimneary Online Now Dec 30, 2013 at 10:15 AM

is Sorrento the type of place that is romantic

8 Answers Jan 25, 2014 at 9:07 AM
    • where can i purchase lemon honey

by jakigottfried Online Now Dec 1, 2013 at 8:22 AM

is it available in united states
      is it available on line
      is it available by direct purchase from a vendor in sorrento
      thank you very much
      jaki gottfried@gmail.com

4 Answers Jan 21, 2014 at 1:43 PM
    • cocoa sweets.

by cheshamcrescent Online Now Nov 17, 2013 at 9:48 AM

Does anyone know the name of the shop in the back street near the ice cream cafe. They sell the most amazing sweets. The shop is near the museum one street back from corsa italia. They also sell herbs and spices. Jackie

• MichaelMcDermott's Profile Photo

Sorrento in early March

by MichaelMcDermott Online Now Nov 3, 2013 at 11:59 AM

Have any of you visited at this time of year? Any advice, tips?

2 Answers Nov 3, 2013 at 4:25 PM
    • November Trip to Sorrento?

by alexfhbrown Online Now Oct 9, 2013 at 4:30 AM

I am looking for a relaxing holiday for 5 nights, not worried if the weather isn't hot, but fair, but am worried that there will be no atmosphere if not peak season? What is it like in Sorrento in November - is everything still open etc. or will it be too quiet?

3 Answers Oct 9, 2013 at 8:20 AM
    • Tips For Sorrento

by j-lo1958 Online Now Oct 8, 2013 at 4:31 PM

My husband and I are going on a cruise and will be one day in Sorrento. I don't want to take the ships tours. What are the must sees or do's in Sorrento, that are not super touristy but rich in history or culture?

3 Answers Jan 21, 2014 at 1:39 PM
    • cable car incastellamare

by paulwt56 Online Now Sep 29, 2013 at 1:25 AM

I have just returned from Sorrento we went to castellamare di stabia to go on the cable car up monte faito but on arrival found it has now closed down does anyone know why it has closed

4 Answers Sep 29, 2013 at 6:11 PM
    • fmluis's Profile Photo

Sorrento bus to Salerno through Amalfi Coast ??

by fmluis Online Now Sep 19, 2013 at 4:00 PM

yep, this is the question fellow trippers There is a bus that goes along the Amalfi Coast to Salerno ? How much does it cost ( return ticket ) How long does it take ? It is possible to stop over in the small villages of Amalfi and then continue the trip to others villages ?

many thanks in advance,,, I plan to be in Sorrento x 3 days in November.

4 Answers Sep 20, 2013 at 11:31 AM
    • Trip from Sorrento to Vatican

by Hanai7 Online Now Sep 1, 2013 at 3:59 PM

Do you know of any trips from Sorrento to Vatican and around Rome for the day where they drive you to Rome and back to Sorrento? 2 Adults

1 Answer Sep 1, 2013 at 11:25 PM
    • Sorrento Italy

by Hanai7 Online Now Sep 1, 2013 at 3:56 PM

Where to buy wine and groceries?

2 Answers Sep 1, 2013 at 11:28 PM
    • Table Linen

by CarolynN3 Online Now Aug 31, 2013 at 6:58 AM

Whilst in Sorrento this year, I purchased a beautiful linen table cloth and napkins from a small shop which was run by a lovely elderly lady. I would like to purchase another but can't remember the name of the shop. The shop only sold table linen and was located in one of the alleys. Can anybody help please?

1 Answer Aug 31, 2013 at 8:16 AM
    • Cost of coffees, wine beer etc

by hayre1903 Online Now Aug 28, 2013 at 5:31 AM

We are going half board for two weeks and would like an idea what the cost of buying a coffee or bottle of wine to sit in a cafe in Sorrento works out at - we went to Rome for one week in 2010 and needed to take out a 2nd and 3rd mortgage to pay for anything!

5 Answers Aug 28, 2013 at 8:24 AM
    • newspapers

by paulwt56 Online Now Aug 26, 2013 at 9:59 AM

does anyone know if you can buy English papers in Sorrento previously in Italy I was able to do so in garda but not in tuscany

4 Answers Aug 28, 2013 at 12:58 PM
    • Where to go in sorrento

by Sharronchiq Online Now Aug 24, 2013 at 5:26 PM

Me and my husband are taking our first trip to sorrento in 3 weeks need a little help on the best places to visit and the best restraunts please.:)

7 Answers Aug 25, 2013 at 4:18 AM
    • monica88's Profile Photo

Sorrento late August

by monica88 Online Now Aug 13, 2013 at 9:55 AM

My sister and I will be on holiday in Sorrento end of this month and would be interested in meeting locals/tourists who are interested in meeting other virtualtourists eg for coffee or going to sights. We are easy going and like meeting new people :) Inbox me if interested!

3 Answers Aug 14, 2013 at 2:41 PM
    • Getting in and out of Mar Hotel Alimuri, Meta

by Caorach Online Now Aug 9, 2013 at 7:03 PM

Hi. We're thinking of this hotel which looks lovely but we're put off by "the tunnel" that features so highly in so many reviews. My questions are: 1) Is there an alternative pedestrian route, eg along the beach? 2) If not, is it actually safe to walk through the tunnel with children or would we be risking almost certain death? 3) How much is a taxi from Sorrento out to this part of Meta (about 3km from central Sorrento)? (in case we ever missed the shuttle bus)
      Thanks very much!

• Wedding in Sorrento

by greta2013 Online Now Aug 6, 2013 at 12:57 AM

Hi, does anyone know about www.theweddingkey.com ??? please answer

5 Answers Sep 1, 2013 at 12:43 AM
    • restaurant

by paulwt56 Online Now Aug 5, 2013 at 7:20 AM

what is the restaurant like in scala where the coach trips stop at on the amalfi coast tour

2 Answers Sep 15, 2013 at 9:56 AM
    • hotel near train station?

by arlena1 Online Now Jul 20, 2013 at 12:28 PM

We will be driving from Rome and require a hotel with parking, or parking nearby, and close to the train station. Any suggestions?

1 Answer Jul 21, 2013 at 7:36 AM