change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• LiseK5's Profile Photo

Surat jalan

by LiseK5 Online Now Jun 26, 2014 at 6:22 PM

if I arrive in a smaller place by Pelni ship,can I get a Surat Jalan ,or does it have to be a big town?

more
    • LiseK5's Profile Photo

Surat jalan

by LiseK5 Online Now Jun 26, 2014 at 6:22 PM

if I arrive in a smaller place by Pelni ship,can I get a Surat Jalan ,or does it have to be a big town?

1 Answer Jul 19, 2014 at 4:10 AM
    • 2047hakan's Profile Photo

Sorong-Jayapur

by 2047hakan Online Now Sep 23, 2013 at 3:22 PM

I have trouble to find a flight betwen Sorong and Jayapur...is there any? My plan is to go beginnig feb. -14

3 Answers Nov 19, 2013 at 12:19 AM
    • sorong

by princessTamTam Online Now Oct 10, 2012 at 4:08 AM

Hello everyone! I am going to Sorong for few days and wondering if you could recommend where i can have a good and relaxing body treatment as a massages, facial, hair cut etc. And also good hotels plus night life!!I am working on busy motor yacht and do not have any time to spoil my self and no social life either if anyone can help me with any suggestion i would appreciate it!
      Many thanks and happy days!!!

1 Answer Oct 10, 2012 at 6:13 AM
    • How to get to Srong???

by Lyolya_1502 Online Now Nov 2, 2011 at 6:48 AM

Hello,
      I' m going to Sorong for dive-safari.
      And for my international flights and dates of safari fits only flights by Express airline company.
      Has anyone flown with this company?
      How I can get in touch with them (ask,because they do not have an online-booking system or even e-mail address on their site)???
      If you know any other good airline company, which flies from Manado to Sorong, please, tell about them.
      Thanks in advance! =))
      Lyolya

2 Answers Nov 2, 2011 at 8:56 AM
    • TRAVEL TIMES

by Indraniv Online Now Mar 2, 2011 at 9:04 PM

Is there a "Seasonal" time to travel to Pulau Empat & Sorong ie floods weather wise etc
      We want to travel this April - 15 - 22nd 2011

1 Answer Mar 6, 2011 at 7:32 AM
    • boat rental

by Relayer Online Now Jun 20, 2009 at 3:21 PM

Is it possible to rent a boat to explore Raja Ampat islands independly and if so what would it cost?

Thanks for any help

• sybille's Profile Photo

hotels in Sorong

by sybille Online Now Aug 31, 2006 at 12:21 AM

Has anyone been to Sorong and stayed there in a hotel or guesthouse. it needs to have western toilets and hot/cold shower. If the hotel also has a restaurant that would be cool, but is not necessary.

I'd love to hear from you. Greetings from Cairns,Australia

4 Answers Sep 6, 2006 at 6:54 PM