Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• shelnlin's Profile Photo

English Language teaching

Jeju (city) Jan 13, 2015 at 4:56 PM

Hi All
      I am interested in teaching in South Korea this year and have expressed interest in a job on Jeju Island as an English Language teacher. I have submitted a partial application with the JejuESL http://www.jejuesl.com/ schools and are wondering if there are any other VT'ers who live on the Island or have worked for this company. I just need to wait for my degree to be sent to me and get a new passport etc.. updated. If anyone has any tips or information about this, I look forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes from New Zealand
      Shell

more
    • rakmedeiros's Profile Photo

G Stay Residence

Seoul Jan 10, 2015 at 10:05 PM

Does anyone know the website for the G Stay Residence hotel, near Camp Kim? I find the hotel on maps, trip advisor & hotels.com but cannot find the actual hotel website, despite searching on google etc. On the Korea tourist sites, several hotel finding websites are listed but I can only pull the hotel up on 1 of the sites but that says the hotel is not available for my dates (April 12-17, 2015). The Korea tourist site lists Agoda.com, Koreahotel.com, hotelpass.com, hotelscombined.com, worldhotel.co.kr, & pacakagekorea.com.
      Thank you

more
    • 3 seasons in Korea!

Seoul Jan 6, 2015 at 9:52 PM

I'm going to Korea during Winter, staying through Spring and returning in Summer. Any advice on how to pack for the 3 seasons?

more
    • Can Someone tell me a website where i can find restaurant menus in South Korea

South Korea Jan 7, 2015 at 10:01 AM

Can Someone tell me a website where i can find restaurant menus in South Korea

more
    • Malaria in South Korea

South Korea Jan 26, 2015 at 9:43 AM

Hi There.
      We will be travelling to South Korea, Cheongju in February with a baby of 6months old.
      I recently heard that South Korea is a malaria area. is it safe for me to travel to South Korea in winter time with an Infant?

more
    • SCLL's Profile Photo

Mount Sorak Accommodation

by SCLL Online Now Sep 21, 2006 at 8:25 AM

Hi,

I will be going Korea in Oct 06 on free and easy. Will be going to Mount Sorak/Sokcho for 2 nights. Any recommendation on accommodation? It seems quite difficult to get a reasonably price hotel which is also convenient. My budget is US100. Thanks!

• victorwkf's Profile Photo

Mount Sorak in early Oct 2005

by victorwkf Online Now Sep 15, 2005 at 8:12 AM

Hi

I will be re-visiting Mount Sorak National Park in early Oct 2005 as part of my South Korea holiday trip. Does anyone know whether the leaves will already turn to the autumn colours during this period of time?

Any information will be appreciated.

Regards
      Victor

7 Answers Oct 7, 2005 at 2:40 AM