Sorak-sanmaek

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Hapkido School

Andong Mar 11, 2015 at 2:33 AM

I just moved to Andong and am living in Jeongha-dong. I would really like to train in Hapkido while I'm here. Would anybody be able to recommend a school near me? I'm also considering Taekwondo if I can not find a Hapkido school that works for me, so I would love suggestions for Taekwondo schools as well.

Thanks in advance.

more
    • Where to store luggage before we can check in?

Seoul Mar 24, 2015 at 7:56 AM

We will arrive Seoul in an early morning but we can't check in until afternoon. We don't wanna carry the luggage (we have 2 kids!) while sight seeing. the host of the apartment can't help cos the apartment is still occupied by another guest on that morning. Do you know where I can store my luggage? At a spa? subway station? please help!

more
    • booking a place to stay - in advance or while I am there?

Seoul Mar 8, 2015 at 2:38 PM

Dear fellows,

I wil visit Seoul in July - August for a month but recently I booked a hostel in Jongno-area for a week but rest of are still open. My question is:
      Should I book a place to stay in advance or will it be no hassle while I am there?
      As it will be my first time visit to Korea therefore I have really no idea how I suppose to do.
      Of course I read so many suggestions but some how I prefer to see the area and decided after I see it.
      Anyway I don't want to be end up staying in expensive place because of lack of information.

Thank you!

more
    • SCLL's Profile Photo

Mount Sorak Accommodation

by SCLL Online Now Sep 21, 2006 at 8:25 AM

Hi,

I will be going Korea in Oct 06 on free and easy. Will be going to Mount Sorak/Sokcho for 2 nights. Any recommendation on accommodation? It seems quite difficult to get a reasonably price hotel which is also convenient. My budget is US100. Thanks!

• victorwkf's Profile Photo

Mount Sorak in early Oct 2005

by victorwkf Online Now Sep 15, 2005 at 8:12 AM

Hi

I will be re-visiting Mount Sorak National Park in early Oct 2005 as part of my South Korea holiday trip. Does anyone know whether the leaves will already turn to the autumn colours during this period of time?

Any information will be appreciated.

Regards
      Victor

7 Answers Oct 7, 2005 at 2:40 AM