Sonoma

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• wineries in sonoma valley

by dzuber Online Now Jul 28, 2013 at 2:49 PM

Looking to spend a day 6 adults traveling by private driver to hit the better wineries ( traveling with some wine snobs haha-
      Where do you recommend to visit-places not to be missed?
      thanks for your help!

6 Answers Aug 19, 2013 at 11:58 AM
    • Golf

by Mickeyriv Online Now Jul 21, 2013 at 5:42 AM

Golf courses new downtown Sonoma

3 Answers Jul 23, 2013 at 10:18 AM
    • best way to get to the airport

by cargirl Online Now Jun 17, 2011 at 7:04 PM

My fiance and I will be meeting friends in San Francisco on June 22 and driving to Napa for 2 days and then to Sonoma for another 2 days. We will have a rental car but our flights out on Ssunday are 6 hours apart with the two of us departing at 8 am and our friends at 2 pm. We are trying to come up with an alternate plan to get to the airport and leave the rental car with our friends so they can enjoy the balance of the morning. Does anyone know how if there is a car service (or shuttle) to the airport and what the aproximate cost might be?

3 Answers Jul 30, 2013 at 1:55 PM
    • afrdrx's Profile Photo

First time to Sonoma

by afrdrx Online Now May 1, 2011 at 12:06 PM

Hello all,

I posted a similar question in the Napa forum, but my boyfriend and I (in our late 20's) are visiting both Napa and Sonoma in late August. He has been to Sonoma once before for a wedding, but it will be my first time there. We are narrowing down places to stay before diving into planning things to do. We've been looking at both vacation rentals, and hotels. We will have a rental car but also like to walk or bike if we can to avoid relying solely on the car. I've read mixed reviews about many places to stay in Sonoma, and was hoping to get some input here. I'm looking for advice on areas of town to stay, as well as specific lodging suggestions. We've looked into:

-A few places near Boyes Hot Springs, off Sonoma Hwy

-A couple places near East Napa St and 8th St

-El Dorado Hotel (From what I've read...Pros: great location; Cons: lots of noise and tight on space)

-Bungalows 313 (seems like a nice option but again, I've read some great reviews, and some terrible...has anyone stayed here that can provide some insight?)

-Les Petites Maisons

We prefer to be in a relatively active area of town, and are big on food & wine (hence, the trip to wine country!) Any tips on nice (and not exceedingly expensive) areas/places to stay (and things to do/places to check out, since that would be my follow-up question) would be welcome and much appreciated. Thanks!

7 Answers May 21, 2011 at 10:11 PM
    • What to wear

by goneill Online Now Aug 17, 2009 at 2:12 PM

I am going to Sonoma over labor Day with a group of women. What do I wear at night when we go out and what to wear during the day?

6 Answers Aug 19, 2009 at 1:32 PM
    • Lazy susans

by mikekimble Online Now May 16, 2009 at 9:01 AM

Do you still have the wine barrel top lazy Susan's?

2 Answers May 20, 2009 at 2:08 PM
    • Napa or Sonoma?

by oceansobe Online Now Aug 14, 2008 at 5:52 AM

Hi everyone!!!
      I am trying to figure out where is a better location to stay, Napa or Sonoma downtown area.
      I want to visit the wineries during the day, and I am not sure which of the two will offer beter and more things to do after.
      Will wait for your reply to make my hotel reservation.
      Thanks!

6 Answers Aug 18, 2008 at 12:07 PM
    • Sweet Wine in Napa Valley and Sonoma

by 18carat Online Now Jul 10, 2008 at 7:04 PM

I like sweet to semi sweet wines and will be visiting Napa and Sonoma in the Fall. Are there any wineries that has some sweet wines on their lists e.g. dessert wine, port wine, riesling, fruit wines?

5 Answers Jul 12, 2008 at 10:54 AM
    • Dry Creek Inn (Healdsburg)

by Spunke Online Now Feb 23, 2008 at 1:55 PM

Any infomation on the Dry Creek Inn, in Healdsburg?? My wife and I will are considering a three or four day stay in late May. Also, any advice on healdsburg it self, good location, food wineries etc??

• kcochran111's Profile Photo

Client retreat in Wine Country

by kcochran111 Online Now May 3, 2007 at 12:22 PM

Hello, all! I desperately need your help in finding a suitable place for about 10 of us to have a working session in wine country, California. We'll be taking clients and want a spot where we can stay in an idyllic setting, have a meeting room for getting some work done, and have outdoor activities to break up our days.

Any suggestions? Everything I'm finding is too "quaint country inn" or "honeymooner's paradise"...My clients are from L.A. so I want a pretty upscale experience.

Thanks!
      K

• anyone stay at the Sheraton Sonoma Petaluma?

by travelwithkids Online Now Jun 7, 2006 at 4:40 AM

Our family is coming to the area in mid-July (2 adults and 2 kids 3 & 7)
      how is Petaluma for a central location to visit the wineries in Sonoma and Napa?
      and, any recommendations for that hotel? or any others?
      thanks!

2 Answers Jun 19, 2006 at 5:02 AM
    • Help Plan My Honeymoon

by mychells Online Now Dec 5, 2005 at 6:06 PM

Hi all. My fiance and i would love to go to sonoma for our honeymoon.
      But we have no idea where to begin.
      we know we have to fly into San Francisco.
      but we would like to see fishermans wharf, alcatraz, and travel down pacific coast hwy as well as tour some of the wineries.
      can anyone recommend what would be the best way of doing this?
      where should we stay?

any help or guidance would be GREATLY appreciatd

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10 Answers Dec 8, 2005 at 9:56 AM
    • Help Plan My Honeymoon

by mychells Online Now Dec 5, 2005 at 5:56 PM

Hi all. My fiance and i would love to go to sonoma for our honeymoon.
      But we have no idea where to begin.
      we know we have to fly into San Francisco.
      but we would like to see fishermans wharf, alcatraz, and travel down pacific coast hwy as well as tour some of the wineries.
      can anyone recommend what would be the best way of doing this?
      where should we stay?

any help or guidance would be GREATLY appreciatd

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Answers Jul 27, 2006 at 6:11 AM
    • Wineries, restaurants, etc.

by Geeedavey Online Now May 26, 2004 at 7:18 AM

My wife and I will be in Sonoma County for two nights in July as part of a 10 day California trip. Can anyone recommend some wineries to visit, or restaurants? We will be staying in Petaluma but we will have a car and will probably spend most of one day driving throughout Sononma and Napa counties. We are not wine connoiseurs by any stretch of the imagination, but we have taken a few winery tours and enjoyed them (although we live in Maryland, where at last count there were a total of about 15 wineries in the state). We are looking for wineries that have a regular weekday tour and have moderatley priced wines. Also any restaurant recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for any info provided.

9 Answers Jan 29, 2005 at 10:04 PM
    • belvie1's Profile Photo

Looking for a driver...

by belvie1 Online Now Jan 29, 2004 at 7:04 AM

I'll be visiting Sonoma in May 2004 with a group of 6 people. We'll be staying at the "Inn at Sonoma". We'd like to hire a driver to take us around, but have only been able to find limos and tour buses. It seems wasteful to rent a car and then rent a limo. Does anyone know of a driver that will take us around in our rental car. Thanks for your help!! cgorglione@yahoo.com

4 Answers Jan 30, 2004 at 7:56 AM
    • TRimer's Profile Photo

Spa Experience in Wine Country

by TRimer Online Now Dec 24, 2003 at 3:30 PM

For my upcoming (big) birthday in June, I am planning a trip with my friends to wine country. We want to stay in a quaint place with a spa, that won't break the bank. Any suggestions? Traci

6 Answers Apr 5, 2004 at 10:19 PM