Songpan

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• transport and driver

Nanchong Apr 1, 2014 at 6:21 AM

i need to travel from Nanchong to Ciangxi county about 100 km. I wish to hire transport and driver or is it cheap by taxi?

more
    • HossamM's Profile Photo

How can I reach Zigong from Suzhou?

Zigong Mar 21, 2014 at 7:25 AM

I am travelling to Suzhou next week. I will be staying in Shilla Hotel Jinji Lake. And I want to visit Zigong Dinosaur museum during Sunday. How can I reach Zigong Dinosaur Museum from Suzhou? I couldn't find a direct train from Suzhou to Zigong. How can I reach Zigong through train or internal flight? I know the road is very long between Suzhou & Zigong, that's why I excluded automobile or bus transportation.

more
    • Intercon Resort Paradise Jiuzhaigou Hotel

Jiuzhaigou Mar 25, 2014 at 5:59 AM

Is this hotel within short walking distance to the National Park?

more
    • 13scorpio's Profile Photo

Guyun Inn booking 松潘古韵客栈

by 13scorpio Online Now Aug 18, 2012 at 10:10 PM

Hi, interested to book Guyun Inn next to Songpan bus terminal, however can't get online booking but only telephone.

Is is safe to book through phone ? I never experience before. September is kinda peak season and travel together with mom, so would like to be at the safe side.

Thanks.

• Hotels in Songpan

by Cheuch Online Now Oct 13, 2011 at 1:38 AM

Hi, we (a group of 4 adults) are stopping over in Songpan for two nights, before proceeding to Huanglong and Jiuzhaigou. Having a difficult time looking for hotel accommodation in Songpan as do not seem to find the email addresses of hotels in Songpan for booking enquiries. Would be grateful if you could give us some recommendations on budget hotels in Songpan and their respective email addresses for us to enquire on rooms availability.

Any other advice/tips on tour to Huanglong and Jiuzhaigou would be most appreciated. Looking forward to your early reply.

2 Answers Dec 26, 2011 at 3:52 AM
    • clare64's Profile Photo

horse tekking from Songpan - suitable for children?

by clare64 Online Now Sep 5, 2007 at 10:02 AM

Hi, I'm planning a trip to China next March/April with my 2 children aged 9 & 11, and thinking about doing a couple of days horse trekking from Songpan. Has anyone seen kids on treks there, or have any thoughts about whether trekking there would be ok for kids?

3 Answers Sep 15, 2007 at 2:44 PM
    • sarav_k's Profile Photo

songpan in january

by sarav_k Online Now Jan 19, 2006 at 7:53 AM

I'am planning to take the horse trek to the Ice mountain sometime during the last week of january ? I would like to know how the climate would be during that time and if it will be too cold for the trek.

And btw.. is there any overnight bus from Songpan to Chengdu.. any information on this will be much appreciated.

Thx,
      Sarav

3 Answers Jan 2, 2012 at 5:11 AM