Sombrero Key

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Making the best of 4 days

Fort Lauderdale Mar 1, 2015 at 4:48 AM

We arrive for 4 days on March 18th. We are in our late 30's and would like a nice mixture of nightlife vs chill out. Any suggestions?

more
    • Pub Crawl in St. Augustine

Saint Augustine Feb 26, 2015 at 11:01 AM

What are some hotels that would be good stay at that will be within walking distance of the bars? Thanks!

more
    • Parasailing

Destin Feb 21, 2015 at 9:36 PM

What is the cost of Parasailing in destin?

more
    • Things to do

Orlando Yesterday

Hi we'll be visiting Orlando for 3 days in January 2016. We are thinking of doing the Kennedy space centre and Epcot centre but what else is a must see ? I'd love info on best hotel locations and best places to eat ? Is transport to these places easy ? Any ideas? Any info would be greatly appreciated!

more
    • Getting to South Beach

Fort Lauderdale Mar 1, 2015 at 4:44 AM

What's the best way to get to and from South Beach and Bayside area from Fort Lauderdale?

more
    • BobWaldman's Profile Photo

best restaurants

Delray Beach Feb 24, 2015 at 9:30 AM

recommendations for lunch and dinner?

more
    • jess.chewter's Profile Photo

October Weather

Orlando Feb 17, 2015 at 4:25 PM

I am wondering what the weather is like in October in Orlando and what type of clothing we would need at that time of the year

more
    • glassstar's Profile Photo

Transportation for a Non-Driver

Dunedin Mar 3, 2015 at 2:59 PM

What are the transportation options from Orlando to the Dunedin area?

I want to escape the winter for a few days later this months and can fly directly into Orlando from where I live. I don't drive so it's either bus or rail. Or perhaps there are shuttles?

Thanks.

more
    • Activities?

Sanibel Island Feb 22, 2015 at 4:27 PM

Other than the usual ... what kind of real activities are there in this particular area? Possibly a June trip this year with 2 seniors and 2 older teens. I recently saw a video about the island, but can't remember much. THANKS!

more
    • C grove eats???

Miami Mar 2, 2015 at 11:33 AM

Staying at ritz in coconut grove. Where to eat this week?

more
    • shuttle from melbourne , fl airport to tampa, fl

Melbourne Feb 21, 2015 at 8:06 PM

Hi , my son is in florida and needs a shuttle from melbourne airport to tampa,, I think this may be affordable and quicker than greyhound.. please direct us. Thanks you. Kim email answer to winterskykim@yahoo.com plz

more
    • Must sees in Miami

Miami Yesterday

Hi we are travelling to the U.S. from Australia and planning a 3 day stay in Miami in Jan. We have never been to Miami and would love some hints on best location to stay, where to eat , what to see ? Any advice would be greatly appreciated! TIA

more
    • transit from airport

Orlando Feb 16, 2015 at 11:47 AM

is there a train bus or car service i can get at mco airport to winter haven

more
    • Zodee's Profile Photo

Looking for Attractions

Saint Petersburg Feb 7, 2015 at 4:24 PM

My 2 sisters and I haven't seen each other alone together in years. We are looking for a fun filled, memorable vacation in Saint Petersburg Florida. We know the beaches are beautiful, but we are looking for more then dining, dancing, and baking on the beach.

more
    • AggieGirl70's Profile Photo

....off the beaten path ;)

Jacksonville Feb 6, 2015 at 8:58 AM

My husband and I plan on going to Jacksonville to visit in a few weeks for a possible job transfer soooo, here goes!
      1. we love local fare so would like some "go-to" spots from casual to dress?
      2. historically speaking...where should we go? (nothing too tourist-y)
      3. hiking trails?
      Thanks in advance for your time and input!
      V

more