Solo Travel Answers

change location

From Solo to Jogja

by feibeesi Online Now Dec 18, 2005 at 7:43 PM

Hi all,

I plan to visit Borobudur and the surrounding temples in Feb'06 and plan to use Jogja as my base. Have already got complimentary Air Asia tickets to touch down at Solo airport. Heard that Jogja is about 60km from Solo. Is there a direct taxi service from Solo airport to city centre of Jogja?

Accomodation should be around Jln. Malioboro. Would it be difficult to hire a driver and car for sightseeing purposes? What is the going rate for a day's rental?

Many thanks in advance.

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • blteng63's Profile Photo

RE: From Solo to Jogja

by blteng63 Online Now Apr 27, 2006 at 9:27 AM

Hi,

I guess you had came back from your trip to Solo. I had booked air asia flight to Solo alone in August 2006. So may be you can give me some guideline about your trip since what your question here is almost the same as what I want to ask. And 1 more question: Coming back flight is early morning, so are you stay in Yogyakarta the last day od your trip or stay in Solo?

Thank you.

Teng

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • blteng63's Profile Photo

RE: From Solo to Jogja

by blteng63 Online Now Apr 27, 2006 at 9:28 AM

Hi,

I guess you had came back from your trip to Solo. I had booked air asia flight to Solo alone in August 2006. So may be you can give me some guideline about your trip since what your question here is almost the same as what I want to ask. And 1 more question: Coming back flight is early morning, so are you stay in Yogyakarta the last day od your trip or stay in Solo?

Thank you.

Teng

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines