Sóller Travel Answers

change location

Getting to Soller from Palma airport on a Sunday

by chrisb7580 Online Now Mar 27, 2013 at 8:37 AM

We should arrive at the airport at 1645 on Sunday April 7th. What is the cheapest way to get to Soller by public transport?

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • annemariebyrne's Profile Photo

Re: Getting to Soller from Palma airport on a Sunday

by annemariebyrne Online Now Mar 27, 2013 at 4:53 PM

The cheapest way is by bus. However, given your arrival time and the fact that it's Sunday it won't be easy...
    You can take Bus 1 from the airport to the Plaza Espana in Palma (single one-way ticket €2,50). From there you might make the last Bus 210 at 18.30 but I doubt it, (even if you take a taxi). There is also a last train from the same area at 19.30 which might be your best bet. Are you definitely going to Soller or is it Puerto Soller? If you're going to Puerto Soller you'll also have to continue by tram or taxi from the train station.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: Getting to Soller from Palma airport on a Sunday

by chrisb7580 Online Now Mar 28, 2013 at 1:28 AM

Thanks for your help. I wondered whether we'd manage to catch the 1830 and your view confirms my thoughts. As there are 4 of us, it may just be better to get a taxi from the airport direct to Soller (the town, not the port). What do you think? Do you know how much this would cost from the airport?

• annemariebyrne's Profile Photo

Re: Getting to Soller from Palma airport on a Sunday

by annemariebyrne Online Now Mar 28, 2013 at 11:16 AM

Yes, with four of you I think a taxi would be the best option all round. I would have guessed about €50, depending on traffic, amount of luggage etc. I tried to do a search but it would only give me a price for Puerto Soller. Anyway, looks like around €40/€50 cover it. Result of search here: worldtaximeter.com/mallorca/...

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines