Sörsjön

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Easiest way to travel from Helsingborg to Osby, Sweden

Sweden Mar 26, 2015 at 6:45 AM

Hello, I am planning to study in this particular school in Sweden, http://ekbackeskolan.nu/, and I want to know if there are any places to stay in Helsingborg that have reasonable prices. I was supposed to stay in Osby, but I believe that Helsingborg has more things to offer, I don't mind the travel time as long as my place is relatively close to Osby.

more
    • AnnieLouisa's Profile Photo

public transportation

Eksjö Mar 25, 2015 at 2:35 PM

Some of my ancesters were from Eksjo, Hult and Ingatorp in the 18th and 19th centuries. I will be spending 4 days in Eksjo in the spring. Is the bus transportation adequate for getting to and from Hult and ingatorp in a day for my exploration? It appears to be a rural area so not sure if the bus is regular and reliable. I'd rather not rent a car.

more
    • gattu_31's Profile Photo

Places to c around

Helsingborg Mar 23, 2015 at 12:46 AM

I would be visiting Helsingborg in the month of august or September 2015. Could someone help me by giving information about what all places can I see or should I see. I am coming this side of globe for the first time.

more
    • AnnieLouisa's Profile Photo

bike trails

Umeå Mar 25, 2015 at 2:45 PM

I will be spending 3 days in Umea in the spring as some of my ancesters were from there. One of them was born in Umea and her mother was born in Boggbole. I see there is a bike path that connects Umea to Boggbole and Boggbole Manor through the woods? I'm traveling alone and although born in the country, I never felt comfortable in the woods by myself…nuts perhaps. Is this area safe? Is there a bus that goes there in the summer? Would a taxi be wiser? I will not have a cell phone with me. There are ruins of an old sawmill in which my Gr…grandfather worked that I would like to explore also. Any knowledge of this area or suggestions? Norlin and Linstrom were a couple of the names. Is there an old cemetery in the area also (LOL)?

more
    • heidstar's Profile Photo

Want to see a moose

Stockholm Mar 25, 2015 at 7:36 AM

Australian that loves animals wants to see a moose!
      Done lots of research Skansen or gardsjo ( moose park) I am staying in sodermalm, I
      Early July...any tours someone can hell me with?

more
    • Advice on Stockholm Sweden

Stockholm Apr 1, 2015 at 7:14 PM

I'm schedule to flight to Sweden during the month of April. I plan to meet as many ladies as possible during my visit. Not to sleep with but to have a great time. What's the best advice you can give a young professional African American on meeting women in Stockholm? What's clubs play jazz or r&b music?

more