Söll

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Soll New Year

by batty75 Online Now Jan 2, 2014 at 11:06 AM

Hi thinking of heading to soll new years eve 2014/2015, havenever skied before but have been to soll many times in the summer months, is there a good stmodphere new years eve??
      Thanks

1 Answer Jan 3, 2014 at 7:40 AM
    • Transfer from salzburg to soll

by lmcd Online Now Nov 10, 2013 at 3:00 PM

Hi,
      We are arriving in Salzburg airport on Sat 21 Dec @ ~ 19.00 and finding it difficult to organise public transport from the airport to Soll. Wondering if anyone can offer some advice.
      Tks

6 Answers Nov 11, 2013 at 1:45 PM
    • Ski Trip To Soll feb 2012

by thedog Online Now Jun 9, 2011 at 6:54 AM

A group of 10 fellas are heading to soll 28th of Jan.Next year and our group is looking as much info on the place as possible...

Price of Beer
      Free and easy females, are there any?
      Best Bar
      Best Night Club
      Oh yeh is the skiing any good!

• churches?

by keigher Online Now Dec 22, 2010 at 12:51 AM

in soll there is a large white church,as we are in resedance on christmas week i would like to know the times for masses on christmas eve and day
      thank you

1 Answer Dec 22, 2010 at 1:44 AM
    • Tara2001's Profile Photo

Anyone in Soll from 3rd - 10th January?

by Tara2001 Online Now Dec 28, 2008 at 12:41 PM

Hi all,
      I am visiting Soll for a weeks skiing from 3rd-10th january. Unfortunately, I'm on a family holiday, so would be keen to meet up with some people nearer my age (im 23) for some fun!
      If anyone is also holidaying then please let me know!
      Tara

3 Answers Dec 29, 2008 at 2:55 PM
    • Whats the phone number?

by rpfisher Online Now May 9, 2007 at 2:13 PM

I am going out to Soll at the end of the month, staying at the Sonnenhof chalet. THere is a payphone in the chalet and I REALLY need the phone number so I can be contacted whilst I am out there.
      Please can anyone help?

1 Answer May 25, 2007 at 3:49 AM
    • midsummer festival

by slybunny Online Now Sep 30, 2005 at 5:30 AM

I WONDER IF ANYONE CAN HELP. MY WIFE AND I ARE THINKING OF GOING TO THE SOLL MIDSUMMER FESTIVAL.COULD ANYONE TELL ME OF THEIR EXPERIENCES THEY HAVE OF IT OR INFACT ANY FOND MEMORIES OF SOLL.SORRY IF I AM NOT VERY CLEAR THIS IS MY FIRST POST. THANX