change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• mumymama's Profile Photo

Looking for transfer companions to Solden

by mumymama Online Now Nov 1, 2011 at 5:24 AM

Hi skiers! We are looking for companions from Innsbruck airport to Solden 21.01.2012 . We expect to arrive in Innsbruck at 21.45 by Tyrolean Airways from Vienna. We would like to share a transfer with 2 or 3 passengers. We are a company of 3 with skiing equipment. Return transfer can be considered :0)

• mumymama's Profile Photo

cross-country skiing and getting there from Munich

by mumymama Online Now Oct 25, 2011 at 3:02 AM

Hi everybody! Is there cross-country skiing in Soelden? What hotels/apartments/pensions are close to the spot? Can you advse any?
      What is the best way to get there from Munich or Salzburg?
      Regards! Natalia

3 Answers Dec 19, 2011 at 2:43 AM
    • cool place to eat.

by staknu Online Now Sep 24, 2008 at 6:15 AM

Hi. We ar 8 guys in our best age 50+ who like to go out for a nice meal. Can you recomand a nice, good and a bit spesial place to eat? Perhaps it could be a happening for us. We will be there in marz, 5 to 9.
      I have been to Sölden earlier and I eat a huge "Grillplatte" I forgot the name of the place but it was in the senter, on the south side of the river.
      Lookin forward to your answer

Grüsse. Knut

• travelmaven's Profile Photo

Soelden,Austria Ski Trip

by travelmaven Online Now Jan 14, 2005 at 10:26 AM

Hi We are planning to go skiing in Soelden,Austria the week of Feb12-19/2005 I have two double rooms available that are booked and transportation (bus arranged) from Munich and back Is anyone interested in joining us let me know? Also does anyone have any info on Soelden? pls contact me at travelmaven@virtualtourist.com

3 Answers Jan 26, 2005 at 7:39 AM