Södertälje

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Need a help to find a store

Stockholm Yesterday

Dear all who live in Södermalm! I'm trying to find one interior/home stuff shop which locates in Folkungagatan (as I remember after my last visit of Stockholm last year). It occupies a corner of the building and the right side of the street if you go from Götgatan.They sell a lot of things (pots, lamps, glass heads and etc).

What's the name of the shop?

more
    • Archipelago Cruise

Stockholm Apr 12, 2014 at 11:53 AM

Please recommend cruise. Open to lunch/brunch or day cruise. Possibly Drottningholm Palace?

more
    • First Day Itinerary

Stockholm Apr 12, 2014 at 11:51 AM

We will be landing at ARN around noon and then will check in at the Courtyard Marriott, Stockholm. What will be a realistic itinerary for the afternoon? Among the sights that we want to see in Stockholm are VASA museum, City Hall, Nobel Museum, Royal Palace, Drottningholm Palace.

more
    • vtveen's Profile Photo

Safe area ??

Stockholm Mar 31, 2014 at 10:08 AM

During our trip (JUne) to Sweden we intend to stay a couple of nights outside Stockholm (Hägersten) for visiting the city itself by train/metro. The nearest station to our hotel would be Västertorp. Is this area safe to walk back early evening to our hotel, which will take about 10 minutes ??

more
    • vtveen's Profile Photo

Railway/metro tickets

Stockholm Apr 1, 2014 at 5:08 AM

Intending to travel to/from railway "Västertorp T-bana" to/from Stockholm city.
      - what would be the best/affordable ticket ??
      - can we buy tickets at Västertorp T-bana ??

more
    • joeclaysey's Profile Photo

football

by joeclaysey Online Now Mar 26, 2011 at 3:04 AM

what football team should i support in sodertalje? do the ethnic swedes support the 2 immigrant teams?

2 Answers Mar 29, 2011 at 11:39 AM

golf course

by joeclaysey Online Now Feb 7, 2011 at 4:17 AM

is soldertalje golf course any good? i will be working the for 6 months starting in april.

1 Answer Feb 7, 2011 at 5:27 AM

nightlife, bars?

by joeclaysey Online Now Feb 7, 2011 at 4:08 AM

i will be coming to work in soldertalje in april and was wondering what the city is like at night, whats the nightlife like?

1 Answer Feb 7, 2011 at 5:37 AM
    • Scania

by melrou Online Now Mar 21, 2010 at 11:56 AM

Hi, is there any chance to visit the Scania factory?
      I cannot find the info on their website.
      Thank you

3 Answers Mar 23, 2010 at 8:27 AM