Söderhamn

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Malmo ticket Bought thru Snalltaget

Malmö Yesterday

I bought a return ticket from Malmo to Osterport station. I states certain time; am I allowed to go on an earlier train.

more
    • Easiest way to travel from Helsingborg to Osby, Sweden

Sweden Mar 26, 2015 at 6:45 AM

Hello, I am planning to study in this particular school in Sweden, http://ekbackeskolan.nu/, and I want to know if there are any places to stay in Helsingborg that have reasonable prices. I was supposed to stay in Osby, but I believe that Helsingborg has more things to offer, I don't mind the travel time as long as my place is relatively close to Osby.

more
    • sihi's Profile Photo

day trip, what to see, transportation

Stockholm Apr 24, 2015 at 1:56 AM

hi.

We will arrive to Stockholm by ferry Tallink and will have about 6 hours to spend in Stockholm.

Is port far from city centre? What are the easiest and cheapest ways to get there with 2 small children?
      What to see in stockholm, old town?
      Not expensive restaurants cafes?
      Polish cuisine?

Thanks

more
    • Advice on Stockholm Sweden

Stockholm Apr 1, 2015 at 7:14 PM

I'm schedule to flight to Sweden during the month of April. I plan to meet as many ladies as possible during my visit. Not to sleep with but to have a great time. What's the best advice you can give a young professional African American on meeting women in Stockholm? What's clubs play jazz or r&b music?

more