Soap Lake

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Vacation rental?

Copalis Beach Jan 26, 2016 at 3:55 PM

any one familiar with this beach and the surrounding area? Looking for some feedback before we commit to a few days renting a private home on the beach. are there grocery stores and conveniences nearby, what's the closest town?

more
    • Ocean shores vs. Westport

Ocean Shores Jan 22, 2016 at 10:25 AM

Three days to spend at the coast. Planning to rent a condo or vacation home. Which area is better for quiet walks on the beach and some R&R.

more
    • vacation rentals

Ocean Shores Jan 22, 2016 at 10:18 AM

We have 3 days to spend on the west coast of Washington before heading north of Seattle for a week. We're looking to rent a vacation home or condo with beach front property. What area isn't overpopulated and has good access. We like a peaceful quiet locale and plan to sit and enjoy the view and if the weather permits in early May, do some exploring along the coast line.

more
    • Best Driving Itinerary for Washington Coast

Olympic National Park Yesterday

I am planning a trip to Seattle in June and would also like to plan a trip to the Washington Coast to see the Hoh Rainforest. Does anyone recommend anything else of interest along the way or places to stay? I was also wondering how many days I should spend at each place. It will be just myself and my girlfriend. Thanks in advance!

more