Smolyan

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Any vineyards nearby to visit?

Sozopol Apr 9, 2015 at 11:46 AM

Anybody may advice, if there are any vineyards nearby (within, say 50km range) Sozopol? We will be there end of July, sure would be nice to relax on the beach, but we will not do it for a long time, surely will be wandering around. Would be nice to visit a nice vineyard, Bulgarian wines are really good.

more
    • Burgas airport to Sunny beach transfer

Sunny Beach Apr 29, 2015 at 5:50 AM

Hello,

I must travel to Bulgaria soon and I decide to visit Sunny beach and Nesebar because my flight is to Burgas. Can someone recommend me a company so I can book a cheap transfer from Burgas to Sunny beach. Varna is also an option. Thank you !

more
    • Bag pipe festival - Mugla or Gela?

by sana1010 Online Now Jul 5, 2014 at 10:38 AM

Hi -
      I heard about 2 bag-pipe festivals held in the Rhodopi area - supposedly both being held on the 1st weekend of August:
      1. In the village of Mugla
      2. In the village of gela - the illinden festival.

We would like to visit one of them but want to make sure they WILL be held this summer of 2014. We need an updated info about them.....
      Which is recommended?
      We will be renting a car especially to get there from Bansko area, so we want to make sure it won't be "for nothing" (we've been to Gela before - the area is magnificent, so obviously it won't really be "for nothing", but this time we're concentrating on the Pirin mountains and are willing to make a big effort and a big detour to visit one of those festival, but JUST IN CASE THEY ARE HELD)
      Thanks,
      Ana.

2 Answers Jul 20, 2014 at 9:46 AM
    • DvaSrca's Profile Photo

Smolyan to Xanthi

by DvaSrca Online Now Oct 29, 2010 at 1:05 AM

Hello, does anybody know what are the different possible ways to reach Smolyan from Xanthi? Thanks in advance.

2 Answers Oct 31, 2010 at 5:58 AM