Slunj

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Parties in September

Croatia Aug 17, 2015 at 8:35 AM

Hello we are also going on September to Croatia. We are looking for some sick parties, sadly the clubs in Zrče are already closed.

What are some places to go for parties in September in Croatia?

more
    • What is this cafe??

Rovinj Aug 26, 2015 at 7:26 PM

Hi!
      I'm trying to suggest cafés in rovinj to a friend but I forgot one of the names! This cafe is right to the right of da Marcelo pane vino e nan solo. Does anyone know the name? And would it be possible to take a picture of it? Thank you so much! You guys are the best!

more
    • bar with billiards/pool

Dubrovnik Aug 25, 2015 at 5:18 AM

Hi, is there any bar where I can play 8 ball in Dubrovnik?

Thank you

more
    • Linse's Profile Photo

Plitvice Jezera National park

Plitvicka Jezera National Park Aug 7, 2015 at 5:51 AM

Hi
      Is it possible for a person with a bad leg to visit. I´m thinking can you take the shuttlebus to the upper lakes and have a little walk to experience the nature and then take it down to the lower lakes for a short walk also? Or will it be waste of time if we can´t really hike on the trails but just take a little walk and enjoy the sight and nature?
      Thanks

more
    • Lodging and Independence Day Cavtat

Cavtat 15 hours ago

October 8th is Independence Day. Are there any celebrations in Cavtat? Any recommendations of nice, smaller, friendly places to stay?

more
    • clubbing during week and local beer

Zagreb Aug 28, 2015 at 12:27 PM

Hey there

I arrive with a couple of friends the 8th of september. I would like to know where you can go out during the week because most of the clubs are only open during the weekend

Also I wanted to ask if there is a good place to eat and drink local food and beer

thanks !!

more
    • Pula to Venice

Pula Aug 14, 2015 at 12:26 AM

Hi
      I am travelling to Pula mid september and had hoped to take a ferry from Pula to Venice, this I understand has now stopped for the season! I beleive I can travel up the coast to Porec and catch a ferry from thier to Venice.
      Has anyone got a suggestion for the best route from Pula to Porec, i.e. Train, Bus, as the ferry leaves Porec at 7.15!

Thanks

PS first posting

more
    • Lovran opitij or rijek

Lovran Aug 21, 2015 at 5:22 AM

Is it best to stay in lovran or further on to opitij or rijek
      Which is more interesting we are driving thru on our way to split

more
    • to rent a caravan

by Gerardwaninge Online Now Apr 5, 2014 at 12:54 AM

Hello,
      I am looking for a hollyday caravan. For 3 persons.

can we rent it 27 april - 3 may

Best regards, Gerard Waninge

2 Answers Apr 6, 2014 at 1:03 PM
    • getting from slunj to zagreb

by melbkate08 Online Now Jul 3, 2013 at 4:13 AM

what is the mostcost effective way to get from slunj to zagreb? i have found a bus route that leaves slunj on a monday morning and gets to zagreb at 10.55 but cannot find how to book this or more information about it

2 Answers Jul 24, 2013 at 9:42 AM