Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• meeson's Profile Photo

where can I watch the darts ?

Sopot Yesterday

hi vt'ers
      Off to Gdansk/Sopot tomorrow and want to watch the darts which is on sky sports. are there any bars in Gdansk or sopot where I can watch. the competition is on all week and it would be nice to sit and watch darts while having a beer or two sometime in the week.
      Thanks

more
    • Drive Rental or Leave Car Parked?

Wroclaw Jul 19, 2014 at 7:28 PM

Will be there next week picking up a rental at airport, now when visiting Wroclaw should my wife and I take transit or drive the car? How is parking etc?

Thanks RAv

more
    • fare for US citizens 71 years old

Krakow Jul 7, 2014 at 7:26 AM

Is there a charge for US seniors on public transport when visiting Poland?

more
    • Very urgent

Okuninka Jul 2, 2014 at 8:47 AM

How do I get from Warsaw to Okuninka and how much does it cost? Thanks (:

more
    • Which bus or tram to take?

Czestochowa Jun 26, 2014 at 8:02 PM

We need to get to ul. 3 Maja from the train station, which bus or tram should I take? or should I just take a taxi? how much would it cost normally? I really don't want to get cheated and overcharged by a dishonest taxi driver.

more
    • Accommodation in Gdansk

Gdansk Jun 24, 2014 at 6:32 AM

We are travelling to Gdansk for 8 days in August. There are 2 adults and 2 children. What area of Gdansk would be best to get an apartment?

more
    • From Vilnius to Warsaw by what vehicle the best?

Warsaw Jul 15, 2014 at 9:40 PM

From Vilnius to Warsaw by what vehicle the best?

more
    • fare for US citizens 71 years old

Krakow Jul 7, 2014 at 7:23 AM

Is there a charge for US seniors on public transport when visiting Poland?

more
    • Katowice Connection Enroute to Krakow

Katowice Jun 23, 2014 at 9:11 AM

I was hoping someone may be able to ease my tension. First time over in Europe at all and have easily booked trains when needed except when going from Vienna to Krakow. We now have a train arriving in Katowice at 12:32. Looking at polrail, they only have a 16:50 train even though on Bahn there is a much better 14:30 train. Is it worth waiting and just trying to buy a ticket at the Katowice station for the eariler train? And, worst case scenario, would I likely be able to get on the later train if needed still?

Thanks for any help you all can offer!

more
    • meeson's Profile Photo

ferry to gdynia

Sopot Jul 19, 2014 at 1:57 AM

hi vt'ers.
      I'm off to Sopot on Monday and my friend is joining me sometime on Monday, by way of ferry into Gdynia. would it be best for me to meet her at the ferry port or is it easy enough for her to get a taxi to, say, crooked house where I would be waiting for her. also how far is the ferry port to main street sopot. I'm very much looking forward to going and I'm sure i'll have a great time.

more
    • Which is better _Poznan or Wroclaw

Wroclaw Jun 23, 2014 at 10:04 AM

Hi,
      Pls do help me out in choosing between Poznan or Wroclaw for a two day stint in October for tourism and weather and culture..

more
    • how to go to hotel polonia

Wroclaw Jul 17, 2014 at 2:40 PM

I am going to stay in hotel polonia in ul.pilsudskiego, can any one help me how to arrive ther from the airport using the bus route 406.thank you.

more
    • eliluise's Profile Photo

Getting from Szczecin airport to Szczecin town on a Saturday

Szczecin Jul 9, 2014 at 9:30 PM

Hi there ! My daughter will land in Szczecin Airport on Saturday, 12th July, flying by LOT from Warsaw. The landing time is for 8:40 a.m.
      Please tell me how she can get from the airport to the city of Szczecin on a Saturday.

more
    • Travel time

Zakopane Jun 28, 2014 at 2:33 PM

Traveling to Zakopane on July 14 and leaving on July 17th. Two full days in Zakopane. Is this long enough? What is the best way to take in nature -- what are not misses? Is it worth going done the river, or is that a tourist trap.
      Thanks, Jamie

more
    • meeson's Profile Photo

gdansk/sopot

Gdansk Jun 22, 2014 at 10:39 AM

hi vt'ers
      Im off to Gdansk/Sopot on the 21st July for 5 days. anybody been for the same length of time ? would be interested to see your itenary and maybe I could copy some of it or at least give me some nice ideas.

Thanks

more
    • meeson's Profile Photo

daily budget for gdansk/sopot

Gdansk Jul 2, 2014 at 9:24 AM

what is a safe daily budget for Gdansk/sopot ? ill be eating in normal cafes and having a few beers in the evenings. ill do the free tour and walk around places on my own. accommodation is already paid for.
      thanks vt'ers

more