Sliema

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• about resort

by pattyforrestal Online Now Apr 8, 2014 at 1:21 PM

staying in silema for six nights in july,just wondering if it is a quiet resort,dont know anything about malta.

2 Answers Apr 9, 2014 at 3:48 AM
    • Linse's Profile Photo

Boots location?

by Linse Online Now Mar 3, 2014 at 10:10 PM

Hi
      I read there should be a Boots in Sliema or Valletta, but can find the location on the internet.
      Does anyone know where it is?

9 Answers Mar 4, 2014 at 10:29 AM
    • DaveD68's Profile Photo

sliema quirky restaurant ?

by DaveD68 Online Now Feb 24, 2014 at 7:48 AM

I will be having my 50+10 birthday in Sliema on 03 April 14.
      Could anybody recommend a local, traditional and possibly querky restaurant with great atmosphere and/or great view maybe.
      We will be staying in Sliema but don't mind nipping across to Valletta for the big night.

Thanks, Dave.

4 Answers Feb 25, 2014 at 5:47 AM
    • Nightlife in Sliema

by greb46 Online Now Jan 27, 2014 at 3:00 PM

Where is the best nightlife in Sliema.Was there last year and was at the Fortina hotel,going back there again but would prefer not to have to go to Paceville if there is a bit of nightlife in Sliema

6 Answers Jan 29, 2014 at 9:08 AM
    • Fresh fruits and vegetables in sliema supermarket

by Mal131 Online Now Aug 20, 2013 at 3:16 AM

Need advise on fresh fruits vegs near the Park hotel, sliema. What type of discounted supermarkets in Malta?

I saw 5 lidl shops in malta, but they far away from hotel.
      Not sure about aldi, tesco or other european supermarkets where discounts on fresh food available every week.

2 Answers Aug 20, 2013 at 4:15 AM
    • Dance clubs/ live music

by Summersue Online Now Jun 10, 2012 at 1:46 PM

Hi lookiNg trhrough listing I have not come across a club or dancIng bar in Isilemia

Is there anywhere nearby which we could travel topls?

Thanks

Going out end july for a week

3 Answers Aug 10, 2012 at 5:48 AM
    • michellewarn's Profile Photo

1st timers

by michellewarn Online Now May 15, 2011 at 5:47 AM

Hi, Me and my partner are giong to Sliema in July for the 1st time, we are staying at the Park Hotel, I have looked on the weather which looks like it will be hot, what I could do with some help with is bars, eating places & the prices of a beer, meal e.t.c, also we would like to go to Gozo for the day, I have heard you go on a boat to get there??? any info would be great.
      Thanx Michelle.

8 Answers Jul 3, 2011 at 9:00 AM
    • Turska's Profile Photo

Shopping centre near Sliema?

by Turska Online Now Feb 26, 2011 at 8:12 AM

At the moment it looks like it might be a stormy weather at Malta when we come (at 4th of March). Hope it will be changing, but if not: is there any shopping centre near/at Sliema, if we run out of indoor museums? Wouldn´like to hang out at hotel room all the time ;) How are the shops usually open? Closed on sunday?
      What about the pubs and food restaurants, are they usually open outside "the season"?

35 Answers Mar 15, 2011 at 2:51 PM
    • GYM

by philmccullough Online Now Jan 19, 2011 at 11:34 AM

Hi.Is there any gymnasiums in or around Selima/Gizira? What broadband supplier would locals recommend as I will be holidaying for two months.Thank you for your assistance. Phil

• Dermalogica Salons

by harveysmith Online Now Jan 27, 2010 at 10:48 AM

I have been trying to find a beauty salon that uses dermalogica products in Sliema, St Julians or Valetta anyone come across one on their travels?

• Discount Stores

by harveysmith Online Now Jan 27, 2010 at 10:45 AM

Can anyone recommend a home furnishing discount store? Need to buy a rug and other home furnishings.

2 Answers Jan 30, 2010 at 6:38 AM
    • Fresh Flowers In Sliema?

by harveysmith Online Now Jan 27, 2010 at 10:43 AM

I travel to Sliema to see my boyfriend and would like to put fresh flowers indoors, any ideas where I might find a flower shop in Sliema? I have been to Tower supermarket and they only have pot plants and I am looking for a selection of fresh cut flowers, florists perhaps?

2 Answers Feb 5, 2010 at 7:20 AM
    • schmechi's Profile Photo

Public busses in Malta

by schmechi Online Now Oct 14, 2009 at 11:58 AM

I am totally lost trying to find out the correct public busses I need to use during my Malta visit using http://www.atp.com.mt.

Are there really no busses from Sliema to Ta'Qali (National stadium) after 05:30 p.m.? I planned to visit a match of BOV-League match starting at 7:30 p.m., so how can get there and back to Sliema?

Is it correct that I can use either Bus Nr. 1, 2, 4 or 6 to go from Valetta to Vittoriosa? Isn't there a direct route from Sliema to Vittoriosa?

What are the operating hours of the ferry Sliema-Valetta and vice versa?

Which bus I should take from the airport to Sliema?

Usually I easily get along with maps, etc. But in this case I'm totally confused after printing the bus schedules, as I do not get the difference between Winter Bus routes and summer bus routes, direct bus routes (and normal one's), direct services and nicht services.... Additionally I can't believe that the busses are really end their service that early....

8 Answers Mar 14, 2011 at 10:46 AM
    • balanzone's Profile Photo

Sliema- Merill hotel

by balanzone Online Now Jun 15, 2008 at 9:16 AM

Anyone has been in this hotel in Malta (Merill Aparthotel)? I will be there the last week in july.Thanks for yours answer.

• Childrens malta

by alanbright Online Now Feb 18, 2007 at 11:52 AM

I am thinking of visiting Malta with my two five year old daughters, as you can appreciate they are very active!! what kind of things would be available for them to do during their weeks holiday in Malta???

2 Answers Feb 22, 2007 at 12:48 PM
    • Enquiry Preluna

by embaladsl Online Now Sep 28, 2006 at 5:51 AM

Does the Preluna Hotel complex have self catering apartments? We are looking at visiting Malta in April 2007. Thank you. Mary

2 Answers Sep 29, 2006 at 4:57 AM
    • Jewellery shop

by tom.craig04 Online Now Sep 2, 2006 at 8:09 AM

I am looking to buy a white gold Maltese cross with diamond chips to replace one that has been lost. I bought it in Sliema in a jewellery shop in the ground floor of an hotel. Has anybody any idea of name or contact details

1 Answer Sep 3, 2006 at 1:15 PM
    • friend

by r.moore Online Now Aug 18, 2006 at 11:02 AM

is teddy still working there.coming over on 24th with photo taken last year.

• hotel review

by buster4 Online Now Jul 22, 2006 at 7:07 AM

hi has anybody stayed at the waterfront hotel sliema please give your opinion

3 Answers Oct 20, 2007 at 1:22 PM
    • teoccm's Profile Photo

need a self catering studio and a good english school

by teoccm Online Now May 14, 2006 at 4:45 AM

I'll be in sliema from 17 aug. to 3 sept, i'm looking for a s.cat. studio for me and my girlfriend(not too expensive)...and an english school to book two english course. any tips will'be appreciate.
      thanks
      matteo.

4 Answers Feb 19, 2009 at 7:09 AM
    • st.kk's Profile Photo

i'need ur help

by st.kk Online Now May 2, 2005 at 4:55 AM

am coming to malta by 20th may.i do not no anywhere,i want someone to give direction how i'll go.and address of cheap hotel or accommdation near sliema.
      thanks.

1 Answer May 3, 2005 at 5:30 AM
    • carolina_cl's Profile Photo

Please , i need help, i need to find accomodation in Malta

by carolina_cl Online Now Apr 11, 2005 at 4:36 PM

Hi
      I will go to Malta in May, and I need to find a cheaper accomodation close to Sliema.
      I will be so grateful if somebody can send to me some information about it, and malta in general, education etc
      thanks
      Carolina

2 Answers Apr 26, 2005 at 5:28 AM