Slavonia

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• car rental

Osijek Apr 14, 2014 at 6:39 AM

can anyone recommend car hire in Osijek?

We are planning to drive to Novi Sad and want to find out if its ok to take the car across the border too.

thanks alot

more

Popular Slavonia Travel Answer Locations

• car rental

Osijek Apr 14, 2014 at 6:39 AM

can anyone recommend car hire in Osijek?

We are planning to drive to Novi Sad and want to find out if its ok to take the car across the border too.

thanks alot

7 Answers Apr 14, 2014 at 12:52 PM
    • Zagreb airport to Nasice

Nasice Mar 14, 2014 at 9:05 AM

What is the best and easy way to get to Nasice. Can this be on public transport

4 Answers Mar 17, 2014 at 1:35 AM
    • awarydar's Profile Photo

Campsite in Slavonia

Osijek Mar 2, 2014 at 8:08 AM

Hi!

We'll go to an "Around the balkans" trip in April (2014). We are searching for places where we can camping. Our first stop is gonna be near Osijek or Dakovo (Croatia) but can't find any campsite to stay. If you have any advise or recommendation please share it with me. Thanks a lot!

7 Answers Mar 6, 2014 at 1:10 AM
    • Drugness's Profile Photo

Transport from Vukovar to ......

Vukovar Nov 26, 2013 at 6:20 AM

Hello all
      Can you tell me if there are good transport links between Vukovar and the towns across the Serbian border like Novi Sad or Sombor?
      Also, is it possible to get from Vukovar to Doboj in Republika Srpska? Or would I be better off trying to get there from Slavonski Brod or somewhere like that?
      Thank you all again!
      DG

5 Answers Nov 26, 2013 at 5:37 PM
    • Jasonconga's Profile Photo

Osijek airport to Banja Luka, Bosnia?

Osijek May 7, 2010 at 4:48 AM

hi guys,
      I arrive at Osijek airport on Sunday, May 23rd at 4pm. I need to get to Banja Luka in Bosnia that evening. I have tried to look for bus information and it appeaers there is a bus at 6pm and then I have to change somewhere but I'm not really sure. Could you please help me find these connections? Also, how is the best way to get from the airport to the bus/train station?

cheers
      Jason

17 Answers May 20, 2010 at 11:42 PM
    • Sky Sports

Osijek May 5, 2010 at 4:09 PM

Does anyone know any bars which have Sky Sports and not just Eurosports

2 Answers May 13, 2010 at 1:03 PM
    • bepi1976's Profile Photo

Accomodations in Vukovar

Vukovar Apr 15, 2009 at 1:45 PM

Hi everybody

I am looking for a pension/hotel for one night in Vukovar, on the next week.
      Can you recommend me something?
      Thanks in advance

beppe

5 Answers Aug 12, 2009 at 8:25 AM
    • Visit to Kopački rit

Osijek Jun 21, 2008 at 4:56 AM

Are there tours leaving from Osijek to the park or does one need own transport? We're planning to visit early September and were wondering if the park can be visited if you do not have a car.

2 Answers Jun 23, 2008 at 5:47 PM
    • Year-Round Christmas Shops

Osijek Jun 13, 2006 at 3:54 AM

Hello again
      Just wondering this time whether anyone knows of an Christmas shops that are open year round? I will be there in September, so not exactly a Christmasy time but when i travel I like to collect things for Christmas! Ornaments etc, something special from the places I have visited...any help would be great!
      Thanks, Danielle

• Malopolanin2006's Profile Photo

A camp site near the road from Budapest-Osijek-Sarajevo

Slavonia Jun 6, 2006 at 10:59 AM

Hello,

I am planning a car trip from Krakow in Poland to Petrovac Na Moru in Montenegro through Budapest, Osijek, Sarajevo. Is there any camp site to set a tent and spend a night in Osijek or near by this road via Croatia. Eventually any cheap room or appartment for 4 persons for a night can you recommend.

Regards,

Witold

• Bead Shops

Osijek May 30, 2006 at 7:02 PM

Hello I will be visting Osijek in September and was just wondering if anyone knew of any good beads shops. Prefer ones that are quite "central" (ie Not out in the suburbs). Am particularly interested in Swarovski beads, but any recommendations would be greatly appreciated! Thanks, Danielle.

1 Answer Sep 20, 2007 at 12:27 AM
    • weed6886's Profile Photo

Road Trip!

Slavonski Brod Mar 1, 2006 at 10:51 AM

I'm planning on driving to Slavonski Brod around April. Does anyone have any tips or advice on driving in the area?

2 Answers Oct 11, 2007 at 1:34 PM
    • ash8309's Profile Photo

Now in Vukovar

Vukovar Jul 4, 2005 at 4:10 AM

Hi all
      Just wondering if there were anyother VT members now in Vukovar? I am here for about 7 more weeks!
      Cheers
      Ashley

2 Answers Jul 9, 2005 at 1:05 AM
    • ash8309's Profile Photo

Living in Vinkovci

Vinkovci Jul 4, 2005 at 4:06 AM

Hi.
      I will be living in Vinkovci for the next few weeks (till Aug 20). Any other VT'ers living here, or nearby?

• bus to Belgrade

Osijek Jun 10, 2005 at 12:21 AM

I know that there is bus service from Osijek to Belgrade, and I assume it is frequent, but does anyone know where I can find schedules and prices...? any help most appreciated!

3 Answers Sep 12, 2005 at 4:24 AM
    • Bus transport from Osijek to Pecs (Hungary)

Osijek Mar 20, 2005 at 5:16 AM

Hey guys,
      I'm looking for a bus from Osijek to Pecs.
      Do you know the schedule and the prises?

thanks,
      Rozhen

2 Answers Mar 21, 2005 at 3:35 AM
    • Good Hotels

Slavonia Jun 10, 2004 at 8:21 PM

Hi, We are flying into Ljubljana and I am wanting a nice hotel with pool to stay in for about a week, preferbly near the Coast, even if it's in Croatia. If anyone has stayed in one and was impressed please let me know. Thanks in advance

3 Answers Jun 10, 2004 at 11:49 PM
    • buses

Slavonia Jul 2, 2003 at 8:07 AM

im wanting to travel from Zagreb to Valpovo when I visit Croatia soon, how do I do that?? Is there a bus and if so how long will it take??

1 Answer Jul 2, 2003 at 4:42 PM