Travel Answers

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• skopje to sunny beach

by AzdrenB Online Now Aug 5, 2015 at 10:07 AM

is there any direct bus line from skopje to sunny beach bulgaria please help

1 Answer Aug 5, 2015 at 1:02 PM
    • e cig shop in macedonia skopje

by AmmarE Online Now Jul 12, 2015 at 3:14 AM

where can i find a good electronic cigarette shop in macedonia skopje

1 Answer Jul 12, 2015 at 9:45 AM
    • taxi services

by drumheller Online Now Jul 3, 2015 at 2:51 AM

Can anyone tell me if Plus travel Skopje & shuttle -taxi Skopje are the same company ,and if so can they be recommended.
      Thank you.

2 Answers Jul 3, 2015 at 10:48 AM
    • Phyllis-Omar's Profile Photo

Lake Matka

by Phyllis-Omar Online Now Jun 14, 2015 at 4:30 PM

What is the best way to go to Lake Matka from Skopje? Can you give options and costs?To make a boat trip there do you have to hire the whole boat or can you join an existing group etc.? What is the cost of a boat trip? Any info, tips will be highly appreciated.

8 Answers Jun 20, 2015 at 10:26 PM
    • Phyllis-Omar's Profile Photo

Skopje to Bitola by bus

by Phyllis-Omar Online Now Jun 9, 2015 at 5:03 PM

we will be travelling to Macedonia in September and we would like to make a day trip to bitola from skopje. How often are the buses? what is the current rate for bus ride from skopje to bitola ?
      How much would a taxi cost to go and come back? anyone knows any taxi drivers to do that?

1 Answer Jun 9, 2015 at 5:50 PM
    • where to go for salsa dancing

by IwanS Online Now May 13, 2015 at 4:20 PM

where to go for salsa dancing on may 15th or may 16th

1 Answer May 13, 2015 at 11:44 PM
    • Skiing in Austria

by Alpenblogger Online Now Apr 17, 2015 at 4:05 AM

Hi @ all!
      I have a question! My boyfriend and me really love skiing. In January 2015 we have been for one week to Austria, in the Zillertal. Our Hotel Gaspingerhof was located in a small village called Gerlos and we had access to over 139 km of slopes and one direct to our hotel. The hotel has a big SPA area and a huge offer of beauty and massage (also Yoga) and the culinary was indescribable.
      Next year we want to do such a winter holiday again. Does anybody have a recommendation? Maybe in Salzburg or Tyrol again?
      Thank you

3 Answers Jun 2, 2015 at 11:00 AM
    • Skopje - Istanbul Bus Questions

by MacedoniaLiving Online Now Feb 18, 2015 at 4:32 AM

Hey! I will be taking a bus from Skopje to Istanbul and I have three questions:
      1) What is the best bus company to travel with? Wifi? Bathroom Breaks, etc!
      2) What is the Address of the bus station in Istanbul that the bus drops you off at?
      3) Since I will be arriving hella Early - any recommendations on what to do when I arrive?

Thank you kindly for your response!

2 Answers Feb 18, 2015 at 6:43 AM
    • Mgashark's Profile Photo

Coming to Skopje 26.2.15

by Mgashark Online Now Jan 16, 2015 at 9:06 AM

Coming to Skopje on 26.2.15 for 2 days, can anyone recommend me the best things to do ?

7 Answers Jan 16, 2015 at 2:37 PM
    • Skopje to Tirana

by Richyh Online Now Jan 14, 2015 at 5:28 PM

Is there a daytime, clean safe bus from Skopje to Tirana in June?

3 Answers Jan 15, 2015 at 7:16 AM
    • bus services from /to Sofia / Skopje

by drumheller Online Now Dec 23, 2014 at 5:51 AM

My wife & myself (both Senior Citizens ) have visited quite a number of eastern European countries but never Macedonia. We are thinking of flying from the UK to Sofia and then hopefully getting a bus from there to Skopje and back. I would be obliged if anyone could help me on this matter ,we prefer busses to Taxis,obviously because of the expense.

4 Answers Dec 23, 2014 at 1:39 PM
    • agathi's Profile Photo

Opening hours of churches

by agathi Online Now Sep 28, 2014 at 5:46 AM

Hallo my friends. Can you tell me pls the opening hours of the church of saint Nikita in Gornjani village or whom can we ask to open the church for us?

I read that saint Panteleimon church in Nerezi, is open 11:00-17:00 and closed on Mondays.
      Is this true? Is it also true that there is a hotel there to spend the night?

43 Answers Oct 12, 2014 at 10:45 AM
    • Skopje to Istanbul bus or fly?

by Deacoz Online Now Jul 27, 2014 at 2:55 AM

Hello, next week I will be in Skopje and would like some information for bus times, cost and experiences.

I'm aware the journey takes around 13 hours and perhaps flying with Pegasus Airlines could be a better option at €93?

3 Answers Jul 27, 2014 at 2:28 PM
    • REVEREND-1977's Profile Photo

Skopje -delight

by REVEREND-1977 Online Now Jul 26, 2014 at 4:24 PM

I would like to ask, what is it like in the jukebox and whereabout is the location in skopje? also, what music events are on during the weekdays? I am planning to visit skopje in early October but from sunday to friday most likely.
      Also what style of music is played - both bands and music night and is there a dancefloor for music motion for after the bands finish?
      I visited Skopje in 2013 and loved it there. Just would love to find a few night clubs for music and enjoyment for the night times, whilst exploring some beautiful places during the day. Thanks

2 Answers Aug 21, 2014 at 11:02 AM
    • Skopje-Pristine train

by spala Online Now Jun 16, 2014 at 6:56 AM

I am planning to go to Pristine from Skopje. Bus timetable of SAS does not suit my airplane departure time. I need to arrive Pristine at 14:00 most lately. What other options including train could be possible?

9 Answers Jun 19, 2014 at 11:13 AM
    • Is there any Internet Cafe in Skopje?

by TI.MiyokoGoto Online Now Apr 24, 2014 at 7:03 AM

I'm looking for an Internet Cafe in the city. I want to use a desktop computer that can burn DVD/CD-Rs. From Google searches, I cannot find any result. Could you tell me one if you know any, please?

1 Answer Apr 24, 2014 at 7:44 AM
    • Albert Einsten

by amore007 Online Now Mar 18, 2014 at 4:06 AM

Hello all,

I would like to know in which district is located the ALBERT Einstein str in skopje

2 Answers Mar 18, 2014 at 10:27 AM
    • Ri0's Profile Photo

suggestion of travel agency

by Ri0 Online Now Feb 15, 2014 at 5:36 AM

i want to go to skopje macedonia im from philippines who can help me suggest of a travel agency that could support the whole application from visa to succesful travel? thank you

4 Answers Apr 3, 2014 at 11:09 AM
    • guid for trip in Skopje

by suzukigxr Online Now Oct 16, 2013 at 6:29 AM

we need a guid in september 2014

6 Answers Oct 18, 2013 at 6:08 AM
    • mrsdrwick's Profile Photo

Yarn/thread in Skopje

by mrsdrwick Online Now Aug 27, 2013 at 4:29 AM

Does anyone know where I can purchase cotton yarn/thread in Skopje? I like to crochet, among other crafts, and have not been able to locate a source for basic textile materials other than small spools of thread and buttons.

1 Answer Aug 27, 2013 at 5:02 AM
    • DarkoT's Profile Photo

Poliklinika Bukurest

by DarkoT Online Now May 4, 2013 at 12:12 PM

What does hospital Bucharest derived its name from?I thhought it was because both of the cities faced earthquakes or something else..?just wandering,thanks

2 Answers May 4, 2013 at 2:34 PM
    • Bus from Sofia to Skopje

by Mariaalexandra Online Now Apr 11, 2013 at 11:28 AM

Hi there! I want to travel from Bucharest, Romania to Skopje - Pristina. I found out how to get from Skopje to Pristina, but I would like to know more abt the buses from Sofia to Skopje (where can I take them from, the time table, if I can buy tickets there and in euros etc.)
      Any kind of information will be much appreciated :)

16 Answers Sep 18, 2013 at 1:13 PM
    • Bus from Skopje to Pristina

by Mariaalexandra Online Now Mar 21, 2013 at 7:07 AM

Hello, I intend to travel from Skopje to Pristina and I would like to know if there are buses going there and what time do they leave and from where?
      I will come from Sofia, Bulgaria, and the bus will leave me at the central bus station in Skopje.
      Thank you!

21 Answers Aug 25, 2013 at 10:44 AM
    • claretmacca's Profile Photo

Bus (or hire car) to Podgorica

by claretmacca Online Now Jan 4, 2013 at 3:35 AM

Hello. In March I will be visiting Skopje before making a return journey to Podgorica.

Does the bus service run in March? How long does it take and how much is it?

I visited before and did the same (one way) journey but got a lift off some other tourists via Nis as they wanted to avoid Kosovo.

I assume Kosovo is now fine. But is it possible if no bus to take a hire car?

1 Answer Jan 4, 2013 at 11:08 AM
    • mosh929's Profile Photo

Bus from Skopje to Thessaloniki

by mosh929 Online Now Sep 23, 2012 at 1:21 AM

Hey Everyone,

Does anyone know of a bus from Skopje to Thessaloniki but not at 6 am?
      It seems as if there is only one bus company which does this route?

Also, from Thessaloniki to Skopje?
      It seems that only one company does this route at 5 pm everyday?

11 Answers Oct 16, 2012 at 11:27 AM
    • Skopje to Thessaloniki

by Unique82 Online Now Aug 9, 2012 at 3:22 AM

Hi Guys, Can someone please tell me is there buses everyday from Skopje to Thessaloniki, or is it just Monday and Wednesday? also how long does the journey take?. Thank you!

5 Answers Aug 10, 2012 at 3:09 AM
    • AnatolyZ's Profile Photo

by AnatolyZ Online Now May 22, 2012 at 2:06 AM

Dear travels pals friends!
      It seems that finally I can realize my plan I kept in the closet for years and to visit lovely Beograd and Skopje....
      I would like to ask you if anyone can suggest me - how is it possible get in morning from Skopje to Ohrid and come back towards evening(in start of July) cheapest way? and which of Ohrid cities is best for swim and beauty?

Thanks a lot!!!®ards

15 Answers May 30, 2012 at 4:07 AM
    • Skopje bus station

by davy1982 Online Now Apr 27, 2012 at 1:58 PM

Hiya there,

i want to know what times do the ticket offices at Skopje bus station open?as i will be visiting Macedonia for first time in June and i am transiting thru Macedonia en route to the Albanian resort of Saranda and intend to cross the border near Ohrid,i am looking at crossing at Sveti Naum.

However my flight arrives at 5:55pm local time and i have checked the Skopje bus station site and i wont get a bus to Ohrid on same day and i want to travel on first departure to Ohrid which i believe is 6am and i am thinking that i wont be able to buy a ticket between when i leave airport and when the 6am bus leaves.

Can anybody please help me here.

9 Answers May 31, 2012 at 3:00 PM
    • jonathanbarker's Profile Photo

A train route from Bergamo in Italy to Skopje

by jonathanbarker Online Now Apr 12, 2012 at 5:43 AM

Hi, I am attending the VT Euromeet in Bergamo in early June and as I have some extra time off from work, I am thinking of revisiting my friends in Skopje, hoping to reach there by say late Tuesday/early Wednesday (I would leave Bergamo on the Monday), I would like to take a flight back to London on Thursday. Is this possible and how, I've looked at the Main at seat 61 but his routes are from London, via Budapest & Belgrade.
      Thank you

8 Answers Apr 14, 2012 at 2:33 PM
    • tarki's Profile Photo

Skopje and Prilep. Coming to see my motherland!

by tarki Online Now Apr 10, 2012 at 4:04 PM

Hello all!

I'm very excited to visit Macedonia soon between 21-25 May 2012.

My parents are both from Prilep (they moved to Turkey around 1956) and I plan to spend 2 nights in Skopje and 2 nights in Prilep to discover the places that I was always told about.

Would you be able to recommend a nice place to stay in both of these places?

Also could you please tell me about the Turkish districts of these two cities?

I just want to have a feeling of my parents' life there...

9 Answers May 9, 2012 at 9:32 AM